The Workshop

ckw

Tired
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requester: CKW
Tournament name: UPL VII
Projected Deadline: 18th March (Subjected to change)
Art Direction: Banner to have Ubers Premiere League at the front along with:

A) 1-7 Pokemon representing Ubers: (Ultra Necrozma, Dusk Mane Necrozma, Primal Groudon, Zygarde, Marshadow, Xerneas, and Yveltal) with Primal Groudon at the centre.

OR

B) 2 Pokemon representing Ubers: Primal Groudon and Dusk Mane Necrozma.

We leave this up to the discretion of the artist as we are ok with working on either ideas.

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
Requester: GMars
Tournament name: OUPL V
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Player signups are Monday, March 11th
Art Direction: OU PL up in front with a big V in the middle behind the oupl letters. Since the tour covers ADV-USM OU, having a Tyranitar in the center would probably be nice since it's been an OU staple in every format in the tour. Potentially two big OU mons on the sides, like Lando-T and Heatran (not necessary if too much work). Other possibility would be an OUPL logo with a Torn-T behind it making a V with its wings spread.

Apologies this is going up late, we only just realized a new banner would be nice. Completely understand if the deadline is too short for a new banner to be completed in time.
I can take this one

Requester: Twilight
Project name: What's Their Last? (UU Version)
Projected Deadline: I have been given approval for this to go live on the 10th March
Art Direction: I would like 5 Pokemon from a team to be drawn. Whether they be portrayed inside boxes or jigsaw pieces (Just the upper part of their body or faces) with one having a question mark on it for the 6th. They could all be looking at it with thinking emojii faces assuming this is possible. Another idea is 5 standing around a rattling pokeball with question marks coming out of it and confused/thinking expressions on them. On either version the title "What's Their Last?" Is written somewhere. Example Team: Mega Aerodactyl, Primarina, Rotom-H, Krookodile, Scizor, Gengar.
You can use what 5 you want. There are more teams in the UU Sample thread you can take ideas from and you can always contact me on Discord.

I understand this isn't a very long deadline so I am fine with the artist taking whatever approach they want with this even if it isn't these ideas. Just as long as the general concept is portrayed. Thank you in advance and if more time is needed just let me know! ^_^

Last edited:
Requester: Twilight
Project name: What's Their Last? (UU Version)
Projected Deadline: I have been given approval for this to go live on the 10th March
Art Direction: I would like 5 Pokemon from a team to be drawn. Whether they be portrayed inside boxes or jigsaw pieces (Just the upper part of their body or faces) with one having a question mark on it for the 6th. They could all be looking at it with thinking emojii faces assuming this is possible. Another idea is 5 standing around a rattling pokeball with question marks coming out of it and confused/thinking expressions on them. On either version the title "What's Their Last?" Is written somewhere. Example Team: Mega Aerodactyl, Primarina, Rotom-H, Krookodile, Scizor, Gengar.
You can use what 5 you want. There are more teams in the UU Sample thread you can take ideas from and you can always contact me on Discord.

I understand this isn't a very long deadline so I am fine with the artist taking whatever approach they want with this even if it isn't these ideas. Just as long as the general concept is portrayed. Thank you in advance and if more time is needed just let me know! ^_^
Twilight Bada bing, hope you like

Last edited:

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Requester: CKW
Tournament name: UPL VII
Projected Deadline: 18th March (Subjected to change)
Art Direction: Banner to have Ubers Premiere League at the front along with:

A) 1-7 Pokemon representing Ubers: (Ultra Necrozma, Dusk Mane Necrozma, Primal Groudon, Zygarde, Marshadow, Xerneas, and Yveltal) with Primal Groudon at the centre.

OR

B) 2 Pokemon representing Ubers: Primal Groudon and Dusk Mane Necrozma.

We leave this up to the discretion of the artist as we are ok with working on either ideas.
I can snag this one :blobuwu:

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Requester: Broken Phobias
Project Name: ZU's Counter Kitchen
Projected Deadline: Preferably as soon as possible I would like to get this in thread Queue ASAP but I suppose it doesn't really matter.
Art Direction: I would prefer top ZU's top Defensive mons in the Banner such as Lickilicky, Gourgiest-XL, Tangela, Muk, etc. I don't really care about how it looks. Feel free to get creative with it and have fun!

EDIT: Name is Pending atm but essentially the thread is a Yum Yuck Thread: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/gen7-yum-or-yuck-extreme-cap-edition.3591402/

Last edited:
Requester: Broken Phobias
Project Name: ZU's Counter Kitchen
Projected Deadline: Preferably as soon as possible I would like to get this in thread Queue ASAP but I suppose it doesn't really matter.
Art Direction: I would prefer top ZU's top Defensive mons in the Banner such as Lickilicky, Gourgiest-XL, Tangela, Muk, etc. I don't really care about how it looks. Feel free to get creative with it and have fun!

EDIT: Name is Pending atm but essentially the thread is a Yum Yuck Thread: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/gen7-yum-or-yuck-extreme-cap-edition.3591402/
I would like to do this

Reactions: BP

AmirAlexander

Jisoo Today at 23:25 zitto nabbo
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Requester : Moutemoute
For : USUM UU Speedlist
Art Direction : Hey it's been a few months since my last request for USUM UU Speedlist got rejected. So I'm back ! I would like something which can show some really fast Pokemon in UU like Mega Sharpedo (in water), Latias, Hydreigon, Talonflame etc.. with "UU Speedlist" written. I was thinking about maybe the sea and Mega Sharpedo and the sky with the other Pokemon but overall I leave the rest to the artist, feel free to do whatever you think may be good. Thanks in advance :]

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Requester: Whitephoenixace
For: Trademarked, Gen 7 other meta
Art Direction: Tm is an om thats about mons being able to use status moves as abilities that activate upon being sent out. For this concept (at least after consultinng the gen owner) I would like if you could draw something with a pokemon being sent out and a status move seemingly activating at the same time. I would prefer it to be maybe be Golisopod with swords floating over its head as it came out, however if something else may better emphasize the idea(as i admit im not the most imaginitive lol), I would like to at least here it from the artist before they maybe waste there work. But I would love for the boi golis to be the theme as he is one of the mons of this gen that benefits the most.
Whitephoenixace I did this kinda fast, if you want me to improve some parts just tell me

Whitephoenixace I did this kinda fast, if you want me to improve some parts just tell me
Ill be flat out. I LOVE THE DESIGN. It at least gets out what i wanna show about thr meta.

Edit: Especially like how it shows the mpert with rain and the ribombee using what i believe to be sticky webs .And I am assuming archeops and zera are just there because they can use the better abilities correct. Overall though love how it looks though honestly.

Last edited:

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Another request!

Requester: Ransei
For: Pure Hackmons Viability Rankings
Art Direction: A banner with Deoxys-Speed using Sheer Cold on Mewtwo-Mega-X with the words "Pure Hackmons Viability Rankings" below it :). The maker can use their imagination as to what Sheer Cold's animation would look like.

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
Requester: Aaronboyer
Tournament Name: ZU Ladder Tournament
Projected Deadline: April 7th
Art Direction: Something to do with Ladders, Some of ZU's best Pokemon include Swanna, Komala, Electivire, Pinsir, various Silvally formes, Shiftry, Golem...

Reactions: BP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)