The Workshop

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Since no one was up for it in our specific thread I'll ask here instead
Hey!

Looking for someone to make a general social media banner to represent all our different avenues (facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube, twitch) in one. Koffing is a must but otherwise the discretion is up to the artist themselves.

Send me a message on Discord (Kalalokki#9999) if this is something you'd like to tackle!

Requester: ForgottenOnes
Tournament name: RoA Team Trials
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Early-to-mid August
Art Direction: Really looking for a banner where old gens Pokemon are facing against each other in a "VS" style format. Since these are teams of 5 maybe a 5 Pokemon staring down another 5 Pokemon. The gens are RBY, GSC, ADV, DPP, and BW, so maybe 2 Pokemon that are S tier in those gens. So, for example, RBY could be Chansey + Tauros, GSC could be Snorlax and Zapdos, ADV could be Tyranitar and Metagross, DPP could be Jirachi and Heatran, and BW could be Lando-T and Ferrothorn. DM me if you need more specifics.

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
Art Direction: Really looking for a banner where old gens Pokemon are facing against each other in a "VS" style format. Since these are teams of 5 maybe a 5 Pokemon staring down another 5 Pokemon. The gens are RBY, GSC, ADV, DPP, and BW, so maybe 2 Pokemon that are S tier in those gens. So, for example, RBY could be Chansey + Tauros, GSC could be Snorlax and Zapdos, ADV could be Tyranitar and Metagross, DPP could be Jirachi and Heatran, and BW could be Lando-T and Ferrothorn. DM me if you need more specifics.
i'll yoink this

ishtar

your affection
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
PU Leader
Requester: keppy
For: PU Player of the Week.
Art direction: Togetic happily interviewing a angry/confused Marowak, holding a thick club to Marowak's face as if it was a microphone. The mic is right next to Togetic but they hasn't noticed that they're actually holding the thick club instead.
They're sitting down on chairs (though Togetic is still flying right above the chair) on an open space. Maybe just a bit of green like a palm tree on the side. Artist can choose whichever type of background they consider reasonable.

The dimensions of this artwork could be used for reference, though obviously the style of the art could be different:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-workshop.3510863/post-8108676

Thank you to whoever is doing this!

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Requester: keppy
For: PU Player of the Week.
Art direction: Togetic happily interviewing a angry/confused Marowak, holding a thick club to Marowak's face as if it was a microphone. The mic is right next to Togetic but they hasn't noticed that they're actually holding the thick club instead.
They're sitting down on chairs (though Togetic is still flying right above the chair) on an open space. Maybe just a bit of green like a palm tree on the side. Artist can choose whichever type of background they consider reasonable.

The dimensions of this artwork could be used for reference, though obviously the style of the art could be different:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-workshop.3510863/post-8108676

Thank you to whoever is doing this!
I can do this! (it'll take a bit of time tho)

Requester: Sickist
For: UU Matchmaking v2
Art direction: I feel like this is self explanatory, although I would love if the artist could take a different approach then like a tv/game show style banner. Other than that, it's artists free range, as long as UU pokemon are used! Thanks and good luck!

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
i'm really sorry, but i've gotten super held up with college assignments these days, so i dont think i'll be able to take this up like i planned :( dropping

Putting this back up because it got dropped.
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): August 10
Art Direction: Really looking for a banner where old gens Pokemon are facing against each other in a "VS" style format. Since these are teams of 5 maybe a 5 Pokemon staring down another 5 Pokemon. The gens are RBY, GSC, ADV, DPP, and BW, so maybe 2 Pokemon that are S tier in those gens. So, for example, RBY could be Chansey + Tauros, GSC could be Snorlax and Zapdos, ADV could be Tyranitar and Metagross, DPP could be Jirachi and Heatran, and BW could be Lando-T and Ferrothorn. DM me if you need more specifics. 33

HailFall

my cancer is sun and my leo is moon
Requester: HailFall
For: RU Bazaar
Art Direction: Xatu, Klefki, and Virizion out in the streets looking at something like a vegetable stand with "RU Bazaar" on the sign perhaps? Feel free to change the mons/bend the scenario if u want, that just sounded kinda cute in my head.

Requester: Splash
Tournament name: Monotype OM Cup
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Sunday August 16th 2020
for Art direction :
Corphish - represent mono lc
Electrium Z crystal with Tapu Koko and Mega Venusaur with venusaurite to represent National dex Monotype
Terrakion to represent both AAA Monotype and STABmons Monotype

artist can use inspiration from all these but can also use any type of format/logo/design https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/monotype-om-mega-thread.3600651/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)