The Workshop

Rae

valiance and vigor
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requester: Magnum
For: SM OU Secret Santa 2021
Art Direction: Some Pokemon from the SM Metagame (Greninja, MLopunny, Tapu Koko etc) exchanging Christmas gifts under a Christmas Tree!

thank you in advance!! ^^

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Requester: Magnum
For: SM OU Secret Santa 2021
Art Direction: Some Pokemon from the SM Metagame (Greninja, MLopunny, Tapu Koko etc) exchanging Christmas gifts under a Christmas Tree!

thank you in advance!! ^^
Hi c:
(Taking this)

• Love
Reactions: Rae
Requester: Steam Buns
For: BW CAP Hub

Art Direction: I'd like a banner for an OP. The thread is gonna contain all the BW CAP resources and discussion, so all I really need is a simple image with the words "BW CAP Resources" alongside some art of a couple pokemon, ideally top tiers or CAPmons released in gen 5 (:tomohawk::necturna::mollux::aurumoth::malaconda:).

I'd honestly be super happy with anything that follows those guidelines and looks nice, but if thats too vague I did also have a more specific idea of my own. Since BW is a meta defined by weather setters and abusers, you could draw a cute scene of politoed making it rain on Mollux who looks happy/relaxed. Or alternatively ninetales making the sun shine for a sunbathing malaconda.

If anyone is interested please hit me up on discord: Steam Buns#2738 Thankyou so much in advance! and to anyone else have a lovely day ^-^
After 3 Months, Its Finaly Done :D
Tak berjudul144_20211210134348.png

Zeno420

Banned deucer.
Requester: Zen
For: BDSP OU Team Building Competition
Art direction: No specific design is requested but please include a few stable mons in bdsp such as empoleon, infernape, latios, and manaphy in the final version. Feel free to take creative control here. Thank you in advance!

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Requester: maroon
For: Monotype Generations Tour VI
Art Direction: I would like a cool Flying theme for the banner. From left to right gen8, gen7, gen6. I would like the Pokemon to me Galarian Moltres, Mega Aerodactyl, Tornadus-T. Here are some previous banners for inspiration.
made by zephyr2007​

made by lyd

made by internet

I would like this by January 30th at the latest, since that's when the signups are starting!​

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Art Direction: I would like a cool Flying theme for the banner. From left to right gen8, gen7, gen6. I would like the Pokemon to me Galarian Moltres, Mega Aerodactyl, Tornadus-T. Here are some previous banners for inspiration.
made by zephyr2007​

made by lyd

made by internet

I would like this by January 30th at the latest, since that's when the signups are starting!​
I'm up for it

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
Requester: me
For: Doubles LC Winter seasonal
Art direction: The idea would be to have Vullaby wearing an actual coat and cubchoo outside at the snow with a snowman with the form of a squirtle somewhere. It has to say Doubles LC Winter Seasonal at the bottom.
Request Deadline: January 16th

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist
Requester: me
For: Doubles LC Winter seasonal
Art direction: The idea would be to have Vullaby wearing an actual coat and cubchoo outside at the snow with a snowman with the form of a squirtle somewhere. It has to say Doubles LC Winter Seasonal at the bottom.
Request Deadline: January 16th
hi^^ I'll try!

EDIT:
SmartSelect_20220102-140805_ArtFlow.jpg

SmartSelect_20220103-224130_ArtFlow.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Kiwi

free فلسطين
made by zephyr2007​

made by lyd

made by internet

1641539141444.png

bop

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
someone told me to post my art here. i've never posted in a forum before. it says i'm replying. to who? am i replying to the forum? what's going on? i am just an opossum with talent and no smart in mine brain. nobody will elaborate either. thumbnail or full image? me no brain know no smart. so um. here's my drawing. shiny mega absol. did i post it right?View attachment 397382
Heya! While this is a lovely piece of art, this thread is for varying communities on Smogon to request art for varying projects! Check the op to this thread for further info, but if you're looking to just share your art, feel free to create your own art thread in the forum itself! (Just make sure you're able to share three pieces minimum when you do so c:) if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm!

Aqua Jet

Stardew
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Aqua Jet
For: ORAS Victim of the Week
Art Direction: Ideally a few high-ranking Pokémon on the VR hunting each other. For example, Hippowdon and Mew chasing Metagross-Mega who is chasing a Clefable. No strong preference though, if you have a better idea please let me know!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)