The Workshop

Requester: Rosa
Tournament name: 1v1 World Cup VI
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): May 23rd
Art Direction: Was thinking about a design where an Urshifu (your choice which) lifts up a Regidrago, taking inspiration from one of the designs of the trophies for the actual World Cup.
If you'd like to hash out some potential uncertain details, feel free to message me on Discord (Rosa#0408) or through Smogon conversation
Sorry for the long wait.
It's Finaly done :D
Feel free to ask me if there is anything I could fix :psyglad:
Tak berjudul194_20220607080115.png

KaenSoul

Shared:Power Little Knight
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Community Leader
Requester: kaenSoul
For: Re-Evolution, new approved OM
Art Direction: I would like Lucario and Riolu doing a giant Aura Sphere together, like it was from DBZ or something. The meta is about gaining power based on the difference between a Pokémon and it's previous stage.

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
Requester: Kaede
Tournament name: SM OU Cup
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Anytime works really, just want something for SM OU Cup going forward since it's never had art before (and i may have forgotten to request this beforehand but thats my bad, maybe next year) but yea no pressure at all to get it out before this edition
Art Direction: Something along the lines of having Ash-Greninja and Magearna, could go however you choose to portray them from there

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Anytime works really, just want something for SM OU Cup going forward since it's never had art before (and i may have forgotten to request this beforehand but thats my bad, maybe next year) but yea no pressure at all to get it out before this edition
Art Direction: Something along the lines of having Ash-Greninja and Magearna, could go however you choose to portray them from there
Can do

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
boop
SM_OU_Cup.png

references: frog tin

Last edited:

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion
Requester: susciety
Tournament name: ORAS OU Cup
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Anytime works really, same reasoning as SM OU cup posted above by Kaede here. Having some art would be really nice since ORAS Cup never had it before. Not a problem if this isn't done by signups (going live on the 10th).
Art Direction: Something with Serperior and Mega-Metagross, portrayed however the artist desires.

Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Anytime works really, same reasoning as SM OU cup posted above by Kaede here. Having some art would be really nice since ORAS Cup never had it before. Not a problem if this isn't done by signups (going live on the 10th).
Art Direction: Something with Serperior and Mega-Metagross, portrayed however the artist desires.
I can do it!

export202207132258343880.png

Done and done!!

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
Requester: jcbc
Tournament name: Doubles LC Majors
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): 18th of july if possible (but since it kinda flopped over my mind to post earlier, 24th of july is the realistic one)
Art Direction: 2 big boxes containing 4 pokemon from LC doubles (artist preference) and then a bracket on top of it. It also needs to say the name of the tournament somewhere. Feel free to VM or contact me on discord for any further talk about it (jc#9117).

Swiffix

pipowo
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): 18th of july if possible (but since it kinda flopped over my mind to post earlier, 24th of july is the realistic one)
Art Direction: 2 big boxes containing 4 pokemon from LC doubles (artist preference) and then a bracket on top of it. It also needs to say the name of the tournament somewhere. Feel free to VM or contact me on discord for any further talk about it (jc#9117).
I can take this

Swiffix

pipowo
boop

dex

10 wolf, 3 shepherd, 1 sheep, led leopard
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Requester: dex
For: BDSP OU Ladder Tour
Art Direction: Pretty free reign here, just feature some BDSP OU mons!

The tour starts in 2 weeks, which I realize is much too soon to reasonably request art, but the laddering portion will last for 4 weeks so having it done sometime in there is totally fine. Thank you!

Swiffix

pipowo

The tour starts in 2 weeks, which I realize is much too soon to reasonably request art, but the laddering portion will last for 4 weeks so having it done sometime in there is totally fine. Thank you!
Can do

Swiffix

pipowo

boop

Inspired by this marvel mini poster that my friend recently bought

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Requester: mushamu
Project name: SS Monotype Bazaar
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Anytime works really, going to use a placeholder until the art comes so take your time!
Art Direction: Something featuring more niche Pokemon in Monotype like Magneton, Malamar, Galarian Stunfisk, Archeops, Toxtricity and Salazzle, any one of those work and they can be surrounded by more viable Pokemon. Don't really have specific guidelines so it's fine to be creative!

Swiffix

pipowo
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Anytime works really, going to use a placeholder until the art comes so take your time!
Art Direction: Something featuring more niche Pokemon in Monotype like Magneton, Malamar, Galarian Stunfisk, Archeops, Toxtricity and Salazzle, any one of those work and they can be surrounded by more viable Pokemon. Don't really have specific guidelines so it's fine to be creative!
On it

Swiffix

pipowo
boop

references

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Requester: Lasen
Tournament name: (Ubers) Flying Economy Tour II
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): 8th of August
Art Direction: The tour is a way to showcase underrated and low ranked Pokemon in the Ubers VR-the higher on the VR something is, the more points it costs. If possible, any of the Ubers that are sucky (see: Kyurem formes, Genesect, Palkia, Zamacenta-C, etc) being prominent while the more common mons like Calyrex-S, Yveltal, Necrozma-DM, Eternatus being in the back. A plane motif isn't necessary, the direction can be about the money/cost aspect of Pokemon instead. If this is too vague I am open to try and flesh it out more w/ whoever picks it up.
Thanks in advance!

Swiffix

pipowo
Requester: Lasen
Tournament name: (Ubers) Flying Economy Tour II
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): 8th of August
Art Direction: The tour is a way to showcase underrated and low ranked Pokemon in the Ubers VR-the higher on the VR something is, the more points it costs. If possible, any of the Ubers that are sucky (see: Kyurem formes, Genesect, Palkia, Zamacenta-C, etc) being prominent while the more common mons like Calyrex-S, Yveltal, Necrozma-DM, Eternatus being in the back. A plane motif isn't necessary, the direction can be about the money/cost aspect of Pokemon instead. If this is too vague I am open to try and flesh it out more w/ whoever picks it up.
Thanks in advance!
I'll take it! Feel free to PM me on discord (Swiffix#3003) to further discuss your idea n.n

Requester: Arishem
For: National Dex UU Good Cores
Art Direction: The emphasis is on teamwork between two or more Pokemon, so I would like something which represents that. My personal preference for the banner involves a dojo setting with a Band Urshifu and Scarf Krookodile (an offensive core I personally really enjoy using in this tier) reveling over a victory against a couple of defeated Pokemon shown in the background of the top right (Buzzwole, Tangrowth, and Salamence). The text above the artwork should say "National Dex UU Good Cores".

If anyone's interested in doing this, you can also add me on discord as Arishem#2853 for further details. Thanks!

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist
Requester: Arishem
For: National Dex UU Good Cores
Art Direction: The emphasis is on teamwork between two or more Pokemon, so I would like something which represents that. My personal preference for the banner involves a dojo setting with a Band Urshifu and Scarf Krookodile (an offensive core I personally really enjoy using in this tier) reveling over a victory against a couple of defeated Pokemon shown in the background of the top right (Buzzwole, Tangrowth, and Salamence). The text above the artwork should say "National Dex UU Good Cores".

If anyone's interested in doing this, you can also add me on discord as Arishem#2853 for further details. Thanks!
I can take this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)