The Workshop

Requester: AtraX Madara
For: SV Monotype Speed Tiers
Art Direction: Just the above text + some fast and slow mons FE: Jolteon, Meowscarada (if possible), Staraptor, Ursaring, Fagirafarig (if possible)

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist
Requester: AtraX Madara
For: SV Monotype Speed Tiers
Art Direction: Just the above text + some fast and slow mons FE: Jolteon, Meowscarada (if possible), Staraptor, Ursaring, Fagirafarig (if possible)
Taking this

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
Requester: jcbc
For: SV Doubles Little Cup main thread
Art Direction: Something that includes "SV Doubles Little Cup" with Misdreavus, Gastly and Drifloon. (it could perfectly be spooky themed since all 3 are ghosts). I'm not picky whatever the artist makes will be good for sure ^^

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Requester: Neko
For: Monotype, SS Mono (its currently up here) [Title is "SS Monotype" (or Sword and Shield Monotype, if you think that fits better)]
Art Direction: Nothing in particular, but it would be nice if there would be mons that represent the top types (Landorus-T, Urshifu-R, Dragapult, Tapu Koko, Hatterene, for instance)

Thank you in advance :blobnom:
Woah

They're chillin

Theia

I danced for you for the last time
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
Requester: Theia
Tournament name: Smogon Draft Kickoff Tour
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): December 5-10ish if possible
Art Direction: Just the tournament name and a few of the stronger Paldea mons like Roaring Moon, Iron Valiant, and/or Iron Bundle, but ofc leaving stuff up to artist discretion

Thank you so much in advance!

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Art Direction: Just the tournament name and a few of the stronger Paldea mons like Roaring Moon, Iron Valiant, and/or Iron Bundle, but ofc leaving stuff up to artist discretion

Hihihello, I will take this and go

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

I'm unable to complete this because of some stuff that came up, it's open for taking again

Taking this :D

Greybaum

GENTLEMAN, THIS IS DEMOCRACY MANIFEST
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requester: Greybaum
For: SV NFE Resources (gen 8 thread; it'll look pretty similar)
Art Direction: This is going to have the viability rankings, role compendium, speed tiers etc. for the generation. Must have "NFE Resources" prominently showing and obviously include NFE mons, but aside from that I'll leave it to artist's discretion. Maybe Tinkatuff and a friend constructing a sign? I'll drop some good utility mons below to pick from:
Tinkatuff, Dunsparce, Crocalor, Gabite, Glimmet, Toedscool, Fletchinder, Quaxwell

martinvtran

Banned deucer.
Requester: Greybaum
For: SV NFE Resources (gen 8 thread; it'll look pretty similar)
Art Direction: This is going to have the viability rankings, role compendium, speed tiers etc. for the generation. Must have "NFE Resources" prominently showing and obviously include NFE mons, but aside from that I'll leave it to artist's discretion. Maybe Tinkatuff and a friend constructing a sign? I'll drop some good utility mons below to pick from:
Tinkatuff, Dunsparce, Crocalor, Gabite, Glimmet, Toedscool, Fletchinder, Quaxwell
i’ll take this!!

Sulo

shifting stars
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
National Dex Leader
Requestor: Sulo
For: SV UU Cores
Art Direction: Now, I want this to pay homage to Albatross's previous piece with SS UU Cores. For this one, I'd like the balance core of Scream Tail + Quagsire pointing down towards a road, with a sign above it that says "SV UU Cores". The road would preferably be in the middle, with one Pokemon on each side. The rest of the scene is totally up to the artist; thanks in advance!

Marnie

Leap of Faith
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributor
Social Media Head
Art Direction: Now, I want this to pay homage to Albatross's previous piece with SS UU Cores. For this one, I'd like the balance core of Scream Tail + Quagsire pointing down towards a road, with a sign above it that says "SV UU Cores". The road would preferably be in the middle, with one Pokemon on each side. The rest of the scene is totally up to the artist; thanks in advance!
taking this!

Marnie

Leap of Faith
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributor
Social Media Head
Done :blobnom:
SV UU Cores Banner.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)