The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 1 (Read Post #800)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
ok WhiteQueen listen up if you don't finish out these power rankings i'm unliking every post from this wcop that you've made. and i think p much all of your posts are fucking fantastic so you can confirm a large majority of them are liked. this should add up to a good -10 to -15 likes. i would not make this threat lightly but it's clear no one is close to your level at ranking users in a humorous fashion.

u have until france plays their first game to post #12. so like, probably a week and a half or so.

- Nails

ok WhiteQueen listen up if you don't finish out these power rankings i'm unliking every post from this wcop that you've made. and i think p much all of your posts are fucking fantastic so you can confirm a large majority of them are liked. this should add up to a good -10 to -15 likes. i would not make this threat lightly but it's clear no one is close to your level at ranking users in a humorous fashion.

u have until france plays their first game to post #12. so like, probably a week and a half or so.

- Nails
I play Reymedy in like 5 hours.

Sorry.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Did you see Talonflame's Natural Gift on Lando-T? Or when Leftiez's Azumarill gifted that one nigga's Ferrothorn a OHKO? Or when my Coba Berry Serperior destroyed Torn-T and caused a mass hysteria? ORAS is hot.

Did you see Shoka's game vs Limitless? ...

DPP is still the best meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)