The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's what she said.

and I would also like to see every battle get completed, just to see how badly we were defeated

:(

My teammates always say that I take this a littlle bit too seriously, but even for my standards, you kids are ANGRY 0.o

Aeolus hasn't replied. Once again this was my fault for waiting a week (he was theone who contacted me and not the other way round). Let's hope to get this done.

Pokemon is serious business.

lol scofield, I think every single team wants to crush you guys. Which is great cause all you're doing is sitting off on the sidelines while attracting all the anger.

Also, Canada's still winning, Asia's just stalling.

Pokemon is serious business.

lol scofield, I think every single team wants to crush you guys. Which is great cause all you're doing is sitting off on the sidelines while attracting all the anger.

Also, Canada's still winning, Asia's just stalling.
Um, lol, I wasn't aware that Scofield's posts were turning people sour towards Team West in general. Doesn't matter, I guess. Hate us all you want, we're still winning this year's WCoP. :naughty:

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, Scofield as a friend/teammate please stop with these insults. For f-word sakes, this has gotten past the point where it's fine. We don't exactly need any extra animosity at this time, we're sitting in first place, you went 3-0, and we already won our r2 pairing. Just let the records talk for our team as a whole.

edit: mop get different badges im getting our posts confused.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i am actually embarrassed at how many posts had to be deleted. but I guess on the other hand i am glad people care so much xD

and this is a mere blip, canada has this. krack is a machine. so is jlei. ripchord kinda sucks though xD

great, stalefish won a match wherein I predicted against him >_<

very nice job stalefish! :D

now all asia has to do is beat krack, jleik, and ripchord! xD

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
do remember jackal that we were 60% dog to win vil vs whoever-the-fuck-it-was so consider yourself really luck it isn't 3-2 asia right now.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Enough all of you. Drop the fucking bs.

We warned you to stop. You went ahead and did it anyway.

We deleted posts. You went ahead and kept posting.

We are starting to infract (badge users of all people). STOP the bullshit and move on. This is suppose to be a friendly and fun competition and you all are turning this into the biggest pissing fight I've ever seen. Take it off the forums and into PMs if you so choose so just as long as you all stop shitting up the thread.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion

Judge matty the ugly lay down the law.

There have been a few times where trash talk has apparently crossed the line according to mods, and the explanation given was that when it ventures into personal attacks on other users.

Now I don't know whether the previous infractees crossed that particular border (if it was a different one, it's probably a good idea to be much clearer on those guidelines in this thread, as even badged users don't understand this that well it seems) but if you guys want to avoid a repeat of this, keep your insults team based and DO NOT EVER MAKE THEM PERSONAL (even if it's in retaliation as I did earlier in the thread).

Now let's get this thread back on track by talking about whether oceania are just a great team or a spectacular one :).

Discuss.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
let's steer this topic back on course:

krack and jlei2k i need you broskis more now than ever!

(ripchord lost)

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
i'm sorry atticus, i love you, i just had to make a point to jackal, he was sooooooo annoying when you guys were up xD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)