The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Man Gaborik I was free almost 24/7 for an entire two weeks and we didn't get it done :(.

Now tonight is gonna be the last time I'll be on shoddy proper before exams hit. I can try my best to get on, but it will most likely be only around 2:30 PM (GMT + 10) so I'm not sure if this suits you.

Requesting that some Oceania dude wins so that this round isn't a necessity for me to play, like I said I really want to get it done and I have been ready for awhile now, but my time is going to be cut down (as in, I won't be able to get on during your preferred times at all) as of now unfortuately for about 3 weeks.

Ugh, right when I was able to buy some time to get online the next few days (just sent you a PM without seeing this). On Thursday and Friday I can be flexible to meet almost any time to get it done. I'm on a 9/80 work schedule and get the Friday off so I can try to meet at almost any time if need be... get back to me with PM if anytime works

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Man ... this trash talk is embarrassing.

At any rate, just posting to show I'm still active - I'll try and find a way to get my match done with Obi.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
bk what are you talking about look at all these sick burns

"you didn't even get a first round battle done"
"something stupid about playing in the sun"

the sickest burns ever?

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
bk what are you talking about look at all these sick burns

"you didn't even get a first round battle done"
"something stupid about playing in the sun"

the sickest burns ever?
while i appreciate the sediment, i think you need to read a bit closer

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
scofield do you like my sediment?

this is what will happen to you against canada next round

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
if you can't take the heat, don't play with the sun
i agree

i blame him for singlehandedly make me realize that my view of 'trashtalk is fun' is shit and also for ruining this thread in ways i can't even imagine.

Ya, my bad, work went late. I have the next three days off and we're always on the same chat, so we can just play whenever we see each other.
lol nah I was at FL anyway. I told Mario I'd be home and then get the match done on Tuesday, apparently he didn't tell you. That mexican -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)