The World Cup of Pokemon V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, everybody makes mistakes sometimes, no need to put my boy on blast. US West is so boss, we didn't even need that win anyways. So much cushion room, and at the end of the day, cross is gonna have one more blue trophy than all of you B)

says the guy who dded on a sleep talk-less suicune about to wake up ;)
Wow, I haven't heard that 67 times already. xD There are always gonna be people making mistakes. Just look back on the last page, Crossfire made a similar error. When you start to play well, you begin to get overconfident and think you have the match in the bag. Yes I should have Outraged, Crossfire should have subbed, and the WC game should have had better calls. Fact of the matter is, when you are in the zone, you don't think anything will bring you down. We have all made mistakes though, and all we can do is look back on them and learn from them. So whether it's me recognizing when to attack instead of getting greedy, Crossfire trying not to focus too hard, or the Ref paying better attention, we can all improve from this. Even the best fall down some time. Anyways, lol at me making a long reply to this, but I just wanted to set the record straight!

yo we dont need a treatise on why you lost to gouki nigga god damn
Nigga please, I have a right to defend myself for making a careless error. I have every right to explain what happened in that match. Whether you care or not is of no concern to me, but judging that you decided to post, it makes me wonder ;D

Wow, I haven't heard that 67 times already. xD There are always gonna be people making mistakes. Just look back on the last page, Crossfire made a similar error. When you start to play well, you begin to get overconfident and think you have the match in the bag. Yes I should have Outraged, Crossfire should have subbed, and the WC game should have had better calls. Fact of the matter is, when you are in the zone, you don't think anything will bring you down. We have all made mistakes though, and all we can do is look back on them and learn from them. So whether it's me recognizing when to attack instead of getting greedy, Crossfire trying not to focus too hard, or the Ref paying better attention, we can all improve from this. Even the best fall down some time. Anyways, lol at me making a long reply to this, but I just wanted to set the record straight!
That was inspirational.

going to try my best to find fm and adub, they haven't been on since the 10th and 13th respectively though

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
posting to update the list:

Style rbk vs Stallion
Dawnbringer vs husk
Mekkah vs Shep

ive been chasing people down hard and im expecting at least half of these to be completed. The others I will have to decide on a case by case basis.

all people still on this list need to make it their responsibility to let me know their situation, as the deadline is in 9 hours (ish)

Also let it be known to team Germany that I PMed _Flygon_ on thursday with exact times I am available, and he has yet to respond to said pm even though he has logged into smogon.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Earthworm vs Scofield

I was ready last night but EW wasn't feeling up for it (he was ready earlier in the week but I wasn't) so we set up a timeframe today for 5-9 pm pst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)