The World Cup of Pokemon V - Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
probably two of the dumbest matches where the hax was vital...

maybe some other year, uk.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
meet you @ finals Earthworm.

gg|tfp
what a haxy game!
Congrats mal and gg GEC

Thank you uk for being great sports and reaching the semis of such a major tournament is a huge achievement of its own, so congrats.
And twash, its sad to see you go. You're a good man with a good team.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
"pokemon"

gg, good luck in the finals. thanks for being good spots about the last minute sub.

despite blatant cheating i am now supporting brown to win it as they are the team most representative of the uk popuation
gg brownies, good run ukers

Not much we could do with those 2 ending games, but it's Pokemon so that's how it tends to go. ggs isgme, you've been great sports, and congrats. Thanks to all of UK, it was great fun even though we didn't get as far as we were meant to.

Either way, it's been fun Smogon but I don't have any more time/effort for this, so goodbye!

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
gg uk! unfortunate that the last two games after 3-3 had to be "pokemon," since at 3-3 all the games had been "fair" if not "good"

Yeah! GGs UK I wish the final game was cleaner.

Brownies, let's have a less stressful round next week!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
browntown!

good fight guys, i think we should 8-0 next round just so there's no question :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)