Three Type 'Mons (Accepting Council Applications)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seisitoad - > Water / Ground / Poison
Not only does it learn poison moves (including acid upon evolution) it resembles frogs that inhabit swamps and should therefore have poison added. While making it weak to ground, it is only weak to ground, grass, and psyshic the latter two are not a very common type.

Last edited:
Not only does it learn poison moves (including acid upon evolution) it resembles frogs that inhabIit swamps and should therefore have poison added. While making it weak to ground, it is only weak to ground and psyshic the latter is not a very common type.
It looks like a toad which have poisonous shoulders. still weak to grass

Kyurem-black dragon/ice/dark -> BLACK
No, but I'll do Dragon/Ice/Electric because it fuses with Zekrom.
haxorus dragon/poison (possibly even dark) -> When I first saw it, I tought it would be poison type
I don't really see it.
Zygarde dragon/ground/poison -> it's a snake
Could work.
aerodactyl rock/flying/dragon -> it looks like a dragon
Sure.
salamence dragon/flying/fire -> if dragonite gets water, salamence should get fire
Y? It's not in a Fire Egg Group.
donphan ground/rock/steel -> its armour could be considered both rock and steel
Or, you know, skin. It could be that.
raikou electric/dark -> if given dark pulse
Y?
entei fire/flying -> fucking stealth rocks, but it just looks like it has wind/clouds on its back
No. For flying you need to be related to birds, or be able to fly.
krookodile ground/dark/water -> it's a crocodile (if given water moves)
Gamefreak loves to turn aquatic animals into desert animals, so could also do the same thing for Hippowdon and Garchomp.
Swampert ground/water/grass -> when I think of a swamp I think of green, moss, trees and water filled with plants and alge. More than I think of ground anyways. (rids it of x4 weakness, in exchange for a couple of x2 weaknesses)
Swampert itself doens't have any Grass like qualities to it though.
chimenco psychic/fairy (give it some stat boosts)
Because 4 Psychic/Fairy types with Levitate just isn't enough, lol.
marowak ground/ghost -> every marowak is secretly a ghost like the one in the game/series. + new dual typing, immune to 3 types.
This statement is factually inaccurate.
Garchomp: Dragon/Ground/Flying
Justification: It can fly at the speed of a jet fighter
Wow, it actually can. Now I don't know what to do with Garchomp.
Not only does it learn poison moves (including acid upon evolution) it resembles frogs that inhabit swamps and should therefore have poison added. While making it weak to ground, it is only weak to ground, grass, and psyshic the latter two are not a very common type.
Not to mention it gets Poison Touch as an ability. Will add.
Maybe make Glalie Ice / Dark. It learns various Dark moves upon level up and also looks pretty evil.
Already changed to Ice/Rock/Fairy.

Last edited:
So, why did we feel the need to give Gengar no weaknesses?
Because it's so frail, most things can 2HKO with neutral attacks, and everything with more offensive presence than Shuckle can break its Substitutes. I don't think it will be a big deal, but when this gets implemented, if it is broken it can be reversed.

Swampert itself doens't have any Grass like qualities to it though.

This statement is factually inaccurate.
-I know that. But dragonite also doesn't have water like qualities. SWAMPert, the name should just be enough. (maybe make gastrodon poison cuz it's a slug?)
-I know, I was kidding. I'd just like it if you added some dual types that don't exsist yet.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
I disagree with Goodra. Just because something is friendly doesn't make it a fairy type. Water type is more fitting imo because Sliggoo evolves in the rain and is found in the swamp and while surfing.

-I know that. But dragonite also doesn't have water like qualities
Let's read some of Dragonite's Pokedex entries.
Red/Blue: An extremely rarely seen marine Pokémon. Its intelligence is said to match that of humans.
Yellow: It is said that this Pokémon lives somewhere in the sea and that it flies. However, it is only a rumor.
Stadium: Has intelligence on par with people. This "sea guardian" is said to be capable of flying around the globe in about 16 hours.
Notice the pattern? Dratini and Dragonair also have many references to the sea in their Pokedex entries.
SWAMPert, the name should just be enough. (maybe make gastrodon poison cuz it's a slug?)
Swamps are also infamous for filled with bugs, especially mosquitoes. By that logic shouldn't it be Water/Ground/Bug?
-I know, I was kidding. I'd just like it if you added some dual types that don't exsist yet.
You must have forgot that Golurk is a thing.
Honchkrow for Dark/Fighting/Flying. It's a freaking mob boss, after all.
The Japanese name for the Fighting type is the "Hero" type. For this reason, I don't feel like it's a good match for Honchkrow.
I disagree with Goodra. Just because something is friendly doesn't make it a fairy type. Water type is more fitting imo because Sliggoo evolves in the rain and is found in the swamp and while surfing.
That is better logic, but I gave it Poison and Fairy instead because of there are several other Dragon/Waters in this mod as it is, and I wanted to make it a bit more unique. I felt like Fairy and Poison both worked well enough, so I stuck with those. Is that forgivable?

Let's read some of Dragonite's Pokedex entries.

Notice the pattern? Dratini and Dragonair also have many references to the sea in their Pokedex entries.

Swamps are also infamous for filled with bugs, especially mosquitoes. By that logic shouldn't it be Water/Ground/Bug?

You must have forgot that Golurk is a thing.

The Japanese name for the Fighting type is the "Hero" type. For this reason, I don't feel like it's a good match for Honchkrow.

That is better logic, but I gave it Poison and Fairy instead because of there are several other Dragon/Waters in this mod as it is, and I wanted to make it a bit more unique. I felt like Fairy and Poison both worked well enough, so I stuck with those. Is that forgivable?
oh yeh golurk lol.
A swamp IS a lot of vegetation and water. A swamp ISN'T bugs. It CONTAINS bugs.

However, the Fighting type does not always embody these qualities. Some Pokémon easily fit the description of Hero, such as the Swordsman, but others, such as Scrafty, are not at all. Toxicroak, for instance, kills people by scratching them with poison, and is supposed to be a hero?

The Dark type better exemplifies this. Some Dark types might be considered evil, but others, like Absol and Darkrai, are just misunderstood. This is why I still stand by my suggestion.

So you guys need to do a few decisions:
- Will Trick−or−Treat and Forest's Curse add a fourth type to 3−type pokemon?
- If that's the case, will effectiveness multipliers stack up to 16x and down to 0.0625x?

Reactions: EV
- If that's the case, will effectiveness multipliers stack up to 16x and down to 0.0625x?
Would there be a possible combination of types to make the 16x part an issue? I can't think of a relevant 4 type combo to make it an issue

Would there be a possible combination of types to make the 16x part an issue? I can't think of a relevant 4 type combo to make it an issue
e.g. Water/Flying/Dragon/Grass Gyarados from Freeze Dry.
Note that it would be Dragon from the Mod and Grass from Forest's Curse.

Ah I see

In my opinion I don't think we should bother. The possibilities for it to happen are horribly worst-case scenario and nothing really runs forests curse or Trick-Or-Treat anyways

Wow, didn't think that would actually be relevant. I guess we might as well, as a really low priority thing. Gorgiest gets Fire STAB to actually threaten things with after Forest's Curse. Nevermind that's Trevenent's move.

Fun Fact: Unboosted Smeargle can OHKO things with that big of a multiplier.
252 SpA Smeargle Freeze Dry vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados (Water/Flying/Dragon/Grass): 476-560 (143.3 - 168.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

BTW would you code this?

Wow, didn't think that would actually be relevant. I guess we might as well, as a really low priority thing. Gorgiest gets Fire STAB to actually threaten things with after Forest's Curse. Nevermind that's Trevenent's move.

Fun Fact: Unboosted Smeargle can OHKO things with that big of a multiplier.
252 SpA Smeargle Freeze Dry vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados (Water/Flying/Dragon/Grass): 476-560 (143.3 - 168.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

BTW would you code this?
I am mid-way done. Also, how much damage would Volcarona receive from Stealth Rock? 100% or 75%?

I am mid-way done. Also, how much damage would Volcarona receive from Stealth Rock? 100% or 75%?
100%, though I'm considering making Bug take neutral damage from Rock for that exact reason.

Also I haven't added these to the OP yet, but I'm wanting to include them:
  • Genesect: Bug/Steel/Normal (With normal changing to match its held Drive, Mega Launcher as the ability on regular Gene, Download as the ability on its Alternate Forms, and Water Pulse added to its movepool)
  • Rotom-N: Ghost/Electric/Normal
  • Kyurem-B: Dragon/Ice/Electric
  • Aerodactyl: Rock/Flying/Dragon
  • Garchomp: Dragon/Ground/Water
  • Hippowdon: Ground/Water
  • Siesmitoad: Water/Ground/Poison
Zeral has done something similar with Genesect in his pet mod Gen-NEXT, so you could probably steal some code from him if you felt like it.

Last edited:

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
100%, though I'm considering making Bug take neutral damage from Rock for that exact reason.

Also I haven't added these to the OP yet, but I'm wanting to include them:
  • Genesect: Bug/Steel/Normal (With normal changing to match its held Drive, Mega Launcher as the ability on regular Gene, Download as the ability on its Alternate Forms, and Water Pulse added to its movepool)
  • Rotom-N: Ghost/Electric/Normal
  • Zekrom: Dragon/Ice/Electric
  • Aerodactyl: Rock/Flying/Dragon
  • Garchomp: Dragon/Ground/Water
  • Hippowdon: Ground/Water
  • Siesmitoad: Water/Ground/Poison
Zeral has done something similar with Genesect in his pet mod Gen-NEXT, so you could probably steal some code from him if you felt like it.
Why is Zekrom Ice type?

Some ideas:
Girafarig- Normal/Psychic/Dark
Justification: It has a dark colored tail that bites people who gets near (Bite is a dark type move)
Breloom- Grass/Fighting/Poison
Justification: Pokedex entries tells us Breloom uses toxic spores. He is also a mushroom :3
Gastrodon- Water/Ground/Poison
Justification: He is slugish and sprays purple haze when fleeing from a battle. Also he is in the Amorphous Egg group which contains other slugish poison pokemon (Grimer, Gulpin)
Toxicroak- Poison/Fighting/Dark
Justification: Learns variaty of dark moves. Used by team galactic, which is evil :3

Thats all that i see you don't have here :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)