Tournament of Second Chances (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is the final roster. Sorry for the unfortunate six who did not make the cut. ^^;;

.CarloO~
_Flygon_
6A9 Ace Matador
199 Lives
Accipender
Adam Lambert
Agammemnon
Ala
Alexa888
AlphaJolt
apologies
Artemisian
Aura Guardian
aziki
B-Lulz
BabyPanda
badalcristiano
Bartman101
BlocksRcool
Blood Tears
Bluewind
Conflict
coolking49
Cristall
Curtains
danmantincan
DarkLucario
Deep Thought
Delko
Delta 2777
Disposable Puppets
Doctor Octagonapus
drcossack
dukefan5
Earthworm
Echo.
ENZ0
Eo Ut Mortus
Erazor
Faladran
Folgorio
G80
Gil4
Golden Sun
goofball
hanke
Hawk Eye
HBK
Heist
High Turtle
HolyChipmunk
Ian15
Ice-eyes
Iconic
IronBullet93
JabbaTheGriffin
Joel
Justinawe
kd24
Kevin Garrett
KidX
KnightoftheWind
kuja20
Lady Bug
legendary_07
little loven
Lizardman
locopoke
LonelyNess
lucas69xx
Maaf
manav95
manu-7p2b
marcelodk
Marcurcio
Master of the Six Kings
Megan_Fox
Mizuno
NailsOU
Navy
noobiess
Optimusje
polelover44
Private
purplefingers
Quagsires
Quantum Mechanics
reachzero
Requiem[9]
reyscarface
Rudy
Sapientia
Scimjara
Seven Deadly Sins
Shace
shartruce2
Shirahime
SilentEcho
Slyguy46
smashlloyd20
Smith
snorlax
SOMALIA
StevenSnype
symphonyx64
Taylor
The Wolf
tito
tophway
toshimelonhead
Towelie
uclafan101
undisputed
Vaz
Veteran In Love
WhiteQueen
wilson46
Windsong
Yondie
YoshiX
zdrup15
Zephir

Substitutes

ILoveLiza
Athenodoros
IK.
CobraJSF
The_Chaser

The deadline for turning your teams in is 12:01am (PST) on Sunday, October 17th (AKA, one minute after midnight on Saturday, October 16th). Round 1 matchups will also be posted on Sunday, October 17th. If you do not turn your teams in by then, you will be subbed out. This means that if you were one of the six unlucky members, I still highly encourage you to submit your team selection to me, should someone not turn theirs in. Subs who submit their teams to me will be high on the priority sub list, and chances are, a few people won't turn in their teams despite the massive PM I'm about to send out, so you'll probably make it in.

Anyways, that's that, get cracking on making those teams, and remember you don't need five, just UP TO five. I already have teams from half a dozen people, so thanks for that.

Also, bare in mind that this tournament will be hosted on the Pokemon Lab simulator unless both players agree otherwise.

The deadline for turning your teams in is 12:00am (PST) on Sunday, October 17th (AKA, midnight of Saturday night, October 16th). Round 1 matchups will also be posted on Sunday, October 17th. If you do not turn your teams in by then, you will be subbed out. This means that if you were one of the six unlucky members, I still highly encourage you to submit your team selection to me, should someone not turn theirs in. Subs who submit their teams to me will be high on the priority sub list, and chances are, a few people won't turn in their teams despite the massive PM I'm about to send out, so you'll probably make it in.

Anyways, that's that, get cracking on making those teams, and remember you don't need five, just UP TO five. I already have teams from half a dozen people, so thanks for that.

Also, bare in mind that this tournament will be hosted on the Pokemon Lab simulator unless both players agree otherwise.
Ignore this post. :D

Alright, I just updated jumpluff's post with those who have submitted their teams. If your name is not bolded, I have not received anything from you. Every bolded name on the Substitutes list will now be guaranteed a spot when I post Round 1. At this point, it's a free for all. If you want to join this tournament, please submit to me 1-5 OU teams. The first people to submit their teams to me will be placed into Round 1. I will also be sending a PM to those who signed up but did not submit teams yet to remind them.

Like I said, from here on out, the remaining spots will be given on a First Come First Serve basis. So if you missed the signups, now's your chance to get in!!!

I updated jumpluff's post again. We only have a few more spots left, so like I said, if you want to be in this thing, just send me your teams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)