Tours Plaza Custom Tiers Samples Teams Thread

Tours Plaza is the Sub-Room of Tournaments on Pokemon Showdown. We host custom tours ranging from Inverse OverUsed to Monotype Little Cup.

What would you use this thread for?
  • Submitting Teams: We could honestly use all the help we can have. The guidelines for submitting teams are below.

Posting Guidelines
  • Give a short explanation of the role that each member of your team plays, and how the team works.
  • Provide an importable
  • You must have some experience with your team before posting. Don’t post a team you just made in the team builder and thought it looked good. Providing replays is a good way to prove that you have used your team a fair bit and that it’s viable; it will also give us an idea of how to play with the team.
  • Please only post samples for custom tiers. (Only Official OM Mashups aren't allowed to be on this sample thread: CAAAmomons, STAAABmons, STABnMega, CamoBH, STAB Ubers, AAA Ubers, LC OMs, Doubles OMs are official mashups)
  • Make sure to add which format you’re building for.

How else could you get your teams in?
In the Tours Plaza Discord there will be a team building competition every 10 days or so. A custom tier will be chosen and is given 7 days to build. After the voting takes place, the winner of the vote gets their team guaranteed on the thread. Other teams could also be featured in the thread but it’s up to the hosts. (More information in the discord server)

Rejected Sample Teams can still remain on this thread for others to use.

Last edited:
STAAABmons

:latios: :mandibuzz: :magearna: :victini: :doublade: :gengar: by youngsterjoeyv69

Mix and Mega Ubers

:eternatus: :lunala: :calyrex-shadow: :yveltal: :rayquaza: :necrozma-dusk-mane: by youngsterjoeyv69

[Gen 4] Almost Any Ability

:mew: :hippowdon: :roserade: :tentacruel: :snorlax: :flygon: by Axgwd

[Gen 3] OU + Scalemons Mod

:tyranitar: :gastly: :blissey: :dugtrio: :diglett: :skarmory: by temp

[Gen 3] Camomons

:cloyster: :aerodactyl: :heracross: :tyranitar: :blaziken: :gengar: by Mossy Sandwich

[Gen 7] UUBL

:latios-mega: :salamence: :volcanion: :doublade: :xurkitree: :rhyperior: by temp

[Gen 7] RUBL

:mienshao: :kyurem: :dragalge: :bronzong: :mandibuzz: :reuniclus: by temp

[Gen 7] Monotype UU

:cobalion: :scizor: :klefki: :doublade: :bisharp: :aggron-mega: by youngsterjoeyv69

[Gen 7] PU Balanced Hackmons

:munchlax: :lycanroc: :mudsdale: :type-null: :rapidash: :scyther:by youngsterjoeyv69

[Gen 8] Monotype LC

:farfetchd-galar: :timburr: :mienfoo: :croagunk: :scraggy: :pancham: by youngsterjoeyv69
:darumaka: :vulpix: :scorbunny: :torchic: :ponyta: :litten: by Vamshi

[Gen 8] Tier Shift + Eviolite

:pyukumuku: :heracross: :regigigas: :polteageist: :togedemaru: :cresselia: by hero261107

NFE STABmons

:munchlax: :mareanie: :drakloak: :lampent: :togetic: :drizzile: by Just A Jew
:electabuzz: :drakloak: :piloswine: :porygon: :golbat: :palpitoad: by Mossy Sandwich

:azelf: :weavile: :zapdos: :skarmory: :suicune: :tentacruel: by Axgwd
:hippowdon: :porygon-z: :infernape: :tentacruel: :kingdra: :suicune: by micoytancinco12

[Gen 7] RUBL

:darmanitan: :durant: :kyurem: :slowbro-mega: :nidoqueen: :florges: by Acselsior13
:tornadus: :uxie: :linoone: :heracross: :sceptile-mega: :salazzle: by Mossy Sandwich

[Gen 8] Camomons NU

:aurorus: :arctovish: :sandslash-alola: :articuno: :noivern: :vaporeon: by Mossy Sandwich
:inteleon: :mudsdale: :vaporeon: :starmie: :weezing: :arcanine: by Ainzcrad

[Gen 8] Flipped

:diggersby: :alakazam: :mienshao: :starmie: :roserade: :virizion: by Aloopuriza
:tapu-koko: :landorus-therian: :nihilego: :rhyperior: :sylveon: :mienshao: by Mossy Sandwich

[Gen 8] STAAABmons

:landorus: :heatran: :gengar: :tapu-fini: :steelix: :chansey: by The Number Man
:swampert: :landorus-therian: :gengar: :magearna: :zapdos-galar: :chansey: by Gilgamesh9
:marowak-alola: :cinderace: :heatran: :landorus-therian: :moltres-galar: :magearna: by Mattorr Is Cute

[Gen 4] OU (by technicality)

:shaymin: :jolteon: :umbreon: :tentacruel: :snorlax: :togekiss: by Mattorr Is Cute
:electivire: :vaporeon: :shaymin: :dusknoir: :snorlax: :togekiss: by Far too complex
:cresselia: :shaymin: :tentacruel: :dusknoir: :snorlax: :umbreon: by micoytancinco12

Last edited:
I am going to attempt first post here, by sharing with you guys one of my favourite teams that I have built, a 2v2 Mono-Dragon team! I have used this team for a couple of months now, hoping the DLC wont shift it too much, here it is!

The team is pretty hyper offensive, which fits in well with the current 2v2 meta. What I'll try to do is break down each mon into its strengths, and strong matchups they posses. Firstly, specs Dragapult is a huge threat for the tier, with its dual stabs dealing very strong damage to whatever Pokemon it is up against. Fire blast proves a strong option against not only prominent weather abusers like Venusaur, but also proves crucial for tricking matchups like steel and ice, OHKOing non-spdef mons a majority of the time. Next up is the very much underrated Drampa. Drampa deals huge damage with its hyper voice, hitting both opponents for one, picking up many KOs at the end of turns, complimenting well with the other quicker dragons on the team. This combined with its bulk and the Berserk ability means that it can pick up many one shots along the way. Next up is Dracozolt, who, when not missing, is a sheer powerhouse. With its choice scarf, It outspeeds basically the whole tier, with only other scarfers outspeeding it. It can control water matchups with its bolt beak, and fire off strong outrages to compliment. Aerial Ace helps with grass, and ensures that you actually connect with your attacks. Lastly, we have Kyurem. Kyurem profits from choice scarf also, allowing it to dominate mirror matches with its blizzard, whilst also having access to earth power for steel and fire types. Overall, the team is super fun, easy to use, and should bring a lot of success hopefully!

Here are some replays against other teams....
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen82v2doubles-1108575304
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen82v2doubles-1110442736
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen82v2doubles-1133712069
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen82v2doubles-1133710930

So im here to share a UU + UUBL team i made a few days ago that consists banded dark spam which can be quite menacing against most teams. Same with dan I hope the tier shift happening tomorrow dosent hurt this team when the tier changes happen.

The team is quite of a bulky offence and ill try my best explaining each mon does on the team. Starting with Crawdaunt with CB + Adaptability it can really be a huge threat to a lot of teams with crabhammer and even knock off. Next is Weavile with its outstanding speed in this tier its a great speed control to click once again Knock off or even icicle crash being quite similar to Crawdaunt with both their base attack stat being 120 unfortunately it dosent get adaptability like Crawdaunt but can really break through teams just like Crawdaunt. Next is coballion with shuca berry to scout for Banded Haxorus with earthquake or even to switch as most times you dont want to risk going into Sylveon to take a Banded poison jab. Next is Mantine, just a solid bulky defogger that can switch into durant which can be a problem to this team with banded superpower,iron head. Next is Steelix just a defensive mon that checks most physical attackers in the tier including specs toxtricity with the ability to get up Stealth Rocks. Last up is sylveon with being able to wish protect with heal bell with can be quite crucial if most ur pokemon has been statused and can really change up the game whilst being a dragon resist.

Last edited:

Tranquility

Kuru~Kuru
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
I'll be dumping some teams here for more of the Customized Formats here, whether you Love them or Hate them.

https://pokepast.es/a0649197b70723e0

:Roserade: :Keldeo: :Dragapult: :Rhyperior: :Avalugg: :Cloyster:

Pretty basic balance in the tier that will be changed once the dlc comes, but The Roserade-Rhyperior-Lugg defensive backbone is pretty solid vs most of the tier and also has two breakers with Keld and Dragapult, with a sweeper and wincon in cloyster.

https://pokepast.es/4ea0b3efbf6c901a

:Mew: :hippowdon: :Roserade: :Tentacruel: :Snorlax: :Flygon:

Balance that focuses on Abusing Hazard Stacking and such. With mew being un banned in the current ruleset, it's versatile moveset and options for abilities makes it one of the best leads in the tier. This paired with the unique traits of Worry seed allow it to absolutely dominate Poison Heal Mons which is one of the best abilities in the Tier. Hippowdon and Roserade are hazard stackers but also provide other utility whether it be by Intimidate for Hippo or an Immunity to Fire with rose + Sleep. Tentacruel is the spinner of choice as it's bulk and access to knockoff along with the use of levitate makes it a good pivot to more special mons or choice banded grounds. Lax is the Poison Heal Mon of choice, as with curse and it's massive special bulk + boosted Facade makes it really strong as a setup sweeper. Lastly there's scarf Download Flygon, which while choice locked if switched in right has a "DD" just by pivot, and can be a good cleaner late game.

https://pokepast.es/db44f5d8fe3ca527

:Toxapex: :Corviknight: :Noivern: :Cobalion: :Melmetal: :Rhydon:

This balance team is revolved mainly around Unaware Toxapex and the many wonders it can do. Being able to switch in and Trap/chip most foes with infestation is great, and even just being an unaware sponges for mons like Primarina, Cobalion and Hawlucha are always nice. The rest of the defensive core is Rhydon, who is great vs noivern and desolate land eruption users like Salazzle and Rotom-Heat and a rocker with longevity Via Regenerator. Corviknight is the hazard remover of the team as well as an all around check vs physical mons like weavile, ferrothorn, and Melmetal with stamina/body press, roost and anchor shot that allows it to trap and kill them, barring a switch. Noivern is the special abuser with aerilate boomburst, and just overall speed control outspeeding threats like Gengar, Salazzle and Inteleon to this team. Melmetal Is the breaker with tinted lens Double Iron Bash Hitting most of the tier like a truck, and the few mons it doesn't it has the teammate support to overcome with. Last but not least is the Magic Guard Life Orb No-Retreat Cobalion set, which is the best cleaner and arguably best mon in the tier. No-Retreat boosting it's already high defense helps with body press and Magic Guard Negates the 50% Health loss from steel beam, making it an incredibly spammable special move. It's ability to punish both defenses along with bypassing no-retreat with volt switch makes it the cleaner or just mixed breaker the team needs, that could allow for partners like Noivern to sweep with boomburst.

Check out the OMM Megathread for more STAAAB and OMM Teams/Discussion!

I'll be sure to post more samples in this thread in the future, it's going to be great to express our creativity for more customized formats and have more engagement in the TP Community!

temp

legacy
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
will dump a few teams—was gonna include the camomons lc one but dlc will affect that tier a good bit with foo, staryu, etc. click images for imports and the dots for replays

This team is probably the best you'll get for Gen 3 Scalemons. Gastly is absolutely bonkers thanks to sleep being broken, so Pokemon like Blissey may have a harder time checking it than expected. Either way, if you let something else fall asleep, Gastly will not be beating an opposing Blissey, which is where Dugtrio and/or Diglett come into play. You can trap Blissey, Snorlax, and many other Pokemon that could give Gastly a hard time. Dugtrio and Diglett also trap things like Combusken or Roselia that could trouble Blissey or Skarmory. Tyranitar is just the lead as a strong breaker to soften up defensive cores that could trouble Gastly.

Replays

[Gen 7] RU + RUBL

This was pretty much a copy of Feliburn's Choice Band Passimian RU team, but with a few RUBL mons put on (Mienshao > Passimian, Kyurem > Raikou, Reuniclus > Mega Sceptile). It plays pretty smoothly, and the Mienshao slot can basically be replaced with any strong breaker, like Flame Orb Heracross, Choice Band Entei, Choice Band Darmanitan, etc. SubRoost Kyurem in conjunction with Toxic Spikes Dragalge allows Kyurem to break down Pokemon it'd have trouble with otherwise, like Porygon2 or Florges. Reuniclus, similarly to Kyurem, also appreciates Toxic Spikes support. Fightinium Z lets Reuniclus take less damage from Knock Off, and allows for easier KOs on things like a weakened Bronzong, Metagross, or Mandibuzz.

Replay

[Gen 7] UU + UUBL

Mega Latios is pretty overwhelming in UU, even with UUBL added. It doesn't even need to add special attack EVs to be strong, so bulk was invested into instead to allow for better CM opportunities. With more bulk, you can pivot between Latios-Mega and Rhyperior to check Electric types like Thundurus, Xurkitree, or Mega Manectric. Dragon Dance Salamence is extremely reliable and will often be winning the games. Fire Blast is to target Doublade, Mega Avalugg, or Mega Steelix that may want to switch into a Dragon Dance. Scarf Xurkitree is a revenge killer, breaker, and cleaner in one Pokemon. Electric, Grass, and Fairy hits everything in the tier hard (bar special walls like Blissey or Sylveon).

Replay
(Z Latios and Mega Pinsir variant)

kythr

save the ocean
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributoris a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
I've actually seen gen 8 mono uu set quite often recently, so here's a handful of teams I built & used for a discord tour:

Fire

Fire is probably the best type in this meta, as a viable standard monotype fire team could very easily be these same six mons. The team is quite self explanatory - torkoal and ninetales set up the sun which help darmanitan and charizard break easier. Incineroar acts as a pivot to help bring these breakers safely, and chandelure can be used for a late game set up sweep.

Water

Water is also a really solid type as the UU tier still contains mons that can help to counter water's weaknesses. The defensive core of lanturn quagsire and mantine act to pivot into grass and electric type attacks. Golisopod also helps vs grass given its bug typing, and can set up spikes to aid a late game blastoise sweep. Lastly, rotom helps the team in terms of speed control, whole also being able to cripple opposing walls with trick that otherwise would be hard for the team to break.

Ghost

My good buddy Flossed Over actually made this team, but I'm sharing it on his behalf. Ghost, along with fire and water, rounds out the three best types in mono uu in my opinion. Sableye, Corsola and Decidueye make up a very strong defensive core. The latter also provides defog and pivot support, for both a chandelure and polteageist late game sweep, while haunter is the team's speed control and can criple opposing walls with trick.

Psychic

I never actually used this team in the tournament that I mentioned, as I found it very matchup based, but it's definitely still usable. Celebi is a must as it does really well vs water. Specs indeedee acts as the teams main breaker, and also supports the rest of the team by both boosting psychic type moves with its terrain, and preventing priority such as first impression from golisopod. Next we have bronzong as the rocker as well as gardevoir for speed control. Malamar acts as the wincon vs ghost, and reuniclus can sweep just about every other type if you manage to find a good opportunity to set up with it.

Dragon

Because all of dragon's best mons are in OU, I had a really tough time building dragon down in UU. Furthermore, I originally had haxorus on this team when I used it, but it's since been banned in UU, and therefore the team has taken a significant downgrade with fraxure as its replacement lol. Regarding the team, duraludon serves as a suicide wall breaker, while goodra is the team's only defensive pivot. The other four do what dragons do best, which is break.

Steel

Another team that was a bit hit or miss because of the building restrictions. First we have duraladon for speed control, as well as cobalion for rocks and breaking support. This bronzong set is something that I experimented with which lets it 1v1 other fat mons that would otherwise wall the rest of the team, such as quagsire, mantine, celebi etc. Big raj offers both defensive support with its AV, and offensive breaking presence because of its amazing and much needed coverage for steel. Steelix is another weird set that I tested with, but it's purpose is to 1v1 fire mons such as chandelure on ghost or incineroar on dark. Lastly doublade acts as a late game set up sweeper and wincon.

Last edited:

Axelsior

High Hopes
This is my Gen 8 OU Inverse + Melmetal team

https://pokepast.es/ddb4fa9839758c6f

Avalugg is nearly invincible on the Physical Defensive side, and walls Melmetal completely, and also provides hazard removal with recovery,
Snorlax rounds up the defensive core, as it's a SpD tank, and only falls to special ghost type attackers,
Gengar is the cover for the defensive core as it is weak to ghosts. Scarf gengar outspeeds almost all ghosts, and hits them like a truck with Sludge Wave,
Melmetal is a monster and you could run it banded or assault vest, though i prefer banded. Once lugg is removed melmetal rolls through teams single handedly,
Cinderace with libero has great coverage and also deals with ghosts, as well as having U turn momentum. Life orb libero is honestly overpowered,
Keldeo rounds up the team as a special attacker. Specs keldeo 2 shots nearly anything in the tier

Looks like im back again to share a OU + Melm inverse stall team
So firstly avalugg to basically beat any physical attackers in this tier with a 184 base defense stat it can take a lot of hits from the popular physical attackers in this tier like Conkeldurr,Excadrill,Cinderance,Zeraora and even Melmetal. Up next is clefable just a simple wish passer with heal bell to get rid of any status that canbe crucial in most games. then is togekiss with its ok speed stat and the availablity to nasty plot + roost this is the breaker for this team, can break through any teams that dont have a straight up awnser for it which i honestly dont know if there is. Then is toxapex just a simple haze knock mon + Regenerator. Now Snorlax the best Kyurem specs awnser in ou which is really needed for this team as its very weak to Kyurem. Last but not least is Salazzle with the ability to toxic anything in the tier walled by clefable because of inverse but other then that is can be really good to break through teams that dosent have a clefable.

Last edited:
some dumb teams i made so that i dont feel bad not sharing

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Close Combat
- Thunder Wave

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off

Klefki @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Foul Play
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
- Reflect

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Iron Head

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

Aggron-Mega @ Aggronite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

Urshifu-Rapid-Strike @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Flip Turn
- Surging Strikes
- No Retreat
- Storm Throw

Heracross @ Choice Band
Ability: Tinted Lens
Jolly Nature
- Megahorn
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Hawlucha @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Jolly Nature
- No Retreat
- Brave Bird
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Def / 32 SpD / 224 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Iron Defense
- Body Press
- Stealth Rock

Gallade (M) @ Light Clay
Bold Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Teleport

Pangoro @ Life Orb
Ability: Triage
EVs: 220 HP / 252 Atk / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

agency (Aurumoth) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock

:) (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 SpD
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Wish
- Teleport
- Heal Bell

CharizardX (Astrolotl) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Dragon Darts
- Stomping Tantrum
- Trick

CorvidK19ght (Corviknight) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Impish Nature
- Bulk Up
- Anchor Shot
- Brave Bird
- Roost

Captain Tennille (Arghonaut) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Surging Strikes
- Storm Throw
- No Retreat
- Flip Turn

absols gf (Sylveon) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Mystical Fire
- Boomburst
- Slack Off
- Court Change

Carvanha @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
Level: 5
EVs: 196 Atk / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Crunch
- Waterfall
- Psychic Fangs

Staryu @ Eviolite
EVs: 196 SpA / 76 SpD / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic

Shellder @ Eviolite
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 236 Atk / 76 SpA / 196 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Shell Smash
- Hydro Pump
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast

Dewpider @ Eviolite
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 52 HP / 196 Atk / 20 Def / 180 SpD / 60 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sticky Web
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Poison Jab

Chinchou @ Eviolite
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 52 Def / 228 SpA / 228 SpD
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Dazzling Gleam
- Ice Beam

Corphish @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 196 Atk / 76 Def / 236 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer

Cloyster @ King's Rock
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Ice Shard
- Rock Blast

Volcarona @ Life Orb
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain
- Fire Blast
- Bug Buzz

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Body Slam
- Sleep Talk
- Rest

Avalugg @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Toxic
- Roar

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic

Roserade @ Black Sludge
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Bomb
- Leech Seed

Munchlax @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Imprison
- Transform
- Haze

Lycanroc @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Knock Off
- Spectral Thief
- U-turn

Mudsdale @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Impish Nature
- Thousand Waves
- Spectral Thief
- Poison Fang
- Roost

Type: Null @ Eviolite
Ability: Unaware
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Roost
- Spectral Thief
- Defog

Rapidash @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Power Whip
- V-create
- Close Combat
- Dragon Ascent

Scyther @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Brave Bird
- Leech Life
- Flare Blitz

Gen8 Mono UU: For this team I went with steel as fire and ground and fighting(to my knowledge) do not have many good mons for it, klefki i decided to go for a standard set but instead of play rough its foul play encase it encounters a setter up like scizor or doublade, Bisharp and doublade basically act as stall breakers and good late game sweepers, since i already had two swords dancing mons i decided to go with choice band scizor as its still a viable set and allows me to keep an extra attack, for cobalion i went with a common set in gen8 as i wanted to see how it would go in gen7 and it did pretty well and this mon helps to counter other mono steel teams as it beats threats like aggron,scizor and bisharp, finally theres aggron for which i decided to go full attacking moves but aqua tail can be switched for spikes, avalugg basically acts as a counter for mega aerodactyll along side scizor and is generally just a good mon to have due to its high bulk, this team is weak to mono fire if it carries volcanion which completely counters this team

Gen8 Mono fighting staaab: i went fighting for access to no retreat and the dlc bringing alot of good fighting mons along, urshifu with plus 1 no retreat basically one shots any mon in the meta with the exception of toxapex but if its not unaware takes half from surging strikes, tinted heracross was an idea i stole from best gal as it proved pretty good as no mon could switch in to a choice band adamant tinted megahorn except for something like magearna or weezing, hawlucha was a decent set pre dlc but wasnt used much but now with the rise of the use of urshifu(the dark type one) hawlucha does counter it with resisting both stabmoves and is a good late game sweeper, cobalion i chose as its the only mon that isnt one shoted by a fairy move although it cant do much damage to the fairy mon it can provide a safe switch in although it could be swapped for kommo-o, this set was one i took from boyn as most people dont expect d-bond gallade and its a pretty good screens mon, pangoro i chose as a counter to dragapult incase of a 1v1 situation with it, this team loses to a mon like psychic surge expanding force zam and dragapult if pangoro dies

Gen8 CAP Stab: auroromoth can act as a good late game sweeper and with psyshock its not walled by mons like clefable or chansey, chansey is easily the best wish-port mon in this gen and it would be in other gens if teleport and wish were compatible, astrolotl with v-create is pretty dangerous due to its high speed and good attack along with the choice band boost and incase of something like chansey i also decided to give it trick, corviknight is an oddball pick but i chose it as a counter to sylveon(if its not a c-mind set with mystical fire) and with some bulk ups can be a good late game mon, arghonaut acts as a worse version of urshifu rapid strike in the previous team but it is a good mon for this tier as it gets technician naturally and is a good sweeping mon, sylveon is one of the best hazard removal mons imo along with access to boomburst and pixilate being good and soft boiled for recovery, as mentioned before this team is weak to the set of c-mind sylveon

Gen8 Mono LC: carvanha with adamant and life orb atleast 2 shots everymon in the meta except for maybe the exception of eviolite max hp max defense shellder, staryu is the only hazard removal for water type that gets r-spin in order to keep the webs up, is also a generally good mon with good special attack and speed and it gets good coverage with psychic and thunderbolt, shellder i decided to add for a late game sweeping mon and incase the webs dont get to be set up, dewpider is really important for this team due to webs being the backbone for this team and decided to add poison jab incase of something like mono fairy, chinchou i chose incase i ran into another mono water team and it helps to beat threats like shellder, corphish is pretty solid with webs and decided to make it life orb adamant for max attacking power and gave it knock off for other eviolite mons, this team is really weak to mono normal with threats like meowth, zigzagoon and bunnelby

Gen8 OU inverse: To must accurately define cloyster it would be a wincon due to its typing countering big threats in the meta like roserade avalugg keldeo dragapult toxapex but it is weak to weavile with ice shard, volcorona in inverse helps to counter against mons like roserade due to giga drain. it one shots avalugg at plus 1 with bug buzz and one shots magearna. this set is weak to snorlax and chansey though, curse lax is a pretty good set due to inverse body slam and its not resisted by any mon. this mon isnt weak to but can be checked with roar avalugg, avalugg in my opinion is the best hazard removal mon in inverse and helps to counter something like curse lax with roar, chansey acts as a way to cripple mons like volcorona and roserade with t-wave and is a good rocks setting mon along with it only being to ghost, roserade is definetely one of the best mons for this tier. being a good t-spikes setting mon and beating avalugg in a 1v1.

Gen7 PU Balanced hackmons: this team is basically like a copy of aloo's gen7bu ph team as i really liked that one but i wanted to add some of me own sets and make some improvements to it, munchlax imposter helps to break any HO setting up teams and acts as a worse version of chansey in normal balanced hackmons, Lycanroc was made tinted lens for mons like mudsdale.aggron and dugtrio, mudsdale acts like a counter for HO mons like possibly scyther. tanks a hit from rapidash v-create and revenge kills, type null is to counter shell smash mons along with munchlax and can act as a good hazard removing mon if you replace one move with defog, rapidash is the second fastest mon( i think?) and with tinted v-create its not even countered by jellicent(i think thats how its spelled), scyther is an odd choice here but i decided to keep it as i wanted to try the set of m-guard scyther which counters sets like aloo's magic bounce mudsdale or stall jellicent

Last edited:

Mossy Sandwich

Gunning for the top
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
I'll be sharing my best DLC inverse team since at this point, most pre-DLC teams will be outdated and have serious weaknesses.
Urshifu is your best pokemon when facing off against offense. Fighting + Dark is unresisted so no coverage needed. U-turn helps keep momentum and sucker punch can deal with other ushifus/scarfers. Pult is just here to hit something and switch-out. Dragon is only resisted by dragon so you only need tbolt as coverage while shadow ball hits bulky normals like porygon2 and u-turn keep momentum. Porygon-Z is one of the strongest wallbreaker in the tier. Most pokemons will die to tri attack after 1 nasty plot. Recover helps you stay healthy while setting up and hyper beam KOs most chanseys after 2 nasty plots. As for the defensive core, Cloyster brings hazard control through rapid spin and spikes (The chip from spikes is especially useful) and can teleport to safely bring out one of your offensive pokemon. Clef is mostly here to wish pass since cloyster and rhyperior have no recovery and it also serves as a special wall. Finally, rhyperior can set up rocks and is the best dracozolt counter in the game. Scorching sands can burn and stone edge is incredibly strong. Avalanche brings nice coverage and can actually let it beat cloyster or avalugg.

Gonna add a gen 3 Camomons team because there aren't any yet.
Cloyster as a water/ground wins against every other spike setters and can explode after setting up 1 layer of spikes giving you an early lead. Aerodactyl can win games on its own, just take out any steel/rock types with your many earthquake users and pressure any ghost types. Rock head double edge is able to 2 shot pretty much anything and can easily one-shot a lot of offensive mons. Heracross is just here to hit hard. Tyranitar sets up sand which 5/6 pokemon on the team are immune to and just hits hard like heracross. Blaziken is also a regular attacker but having special/fire type coverage is helpful. Finally, Gengar is here to stop other aerodactyls from spamming their stabs thanks to levitate and ghost typing. Giga drain can hit water/grounds and will-o-wisp can annoy a majority of the pokemons in the tier such as tyranitar, salamence or metagross and thunderbolt with stab just hits like a truck.

Last edited:

temp

legacy
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hi, I'm also going to revive this thread and work with it in tandem with the Tours Plaza Teambuilding Competition. This post will be used to mark down Tours Plaza Teambuilding Competition winners, runner-ups and their respective teams, as well as general teams for Tours Plaza formats! It'll effectively act as a Team Bazaar and Sample Team thread, if that makes sense. If you'd like to submit a team, submit it here on this thread, or shoot me a PM on Showdown (my username is temp) or a Discord DM to temp!#0293. Descriptions are optional.

STAAABmons

:latios: :mandibuzz: :magearna: :victini: :doublade: :gengar: by youngsterjoeyv69

Mix and Mega Ubers

:eternatus: :lunala: :calyrex-shadow: :yveltal: :rayquaza: :necrozma-dusk-mane: by youngsterjoeyv69

:mew: :hippowdon: :roserade: :tentacruel: :snorlax: :flygon: by Axgwd

:tyranitar: :gastly: :blissey: :dugtrio: :diglett: :skarmory: by temp

[Gen 3] Camomons

:cloyster: :aerodactyl: :heracross: :tyranitar: :blaziken: :gengar: by Mossy Sandwich

[Gen 7] UUBL

:latios-mega: :salamence: :volcanion: :doublade: :xurkitree: :rhyperior: by temp

[Gen 7] RUBL

:mienshao: :kyurem: :dragalge: :bronzong: :mandibuzz: :reuniclus: by temp

[Gen 7] Monotype UU

:cobalion: :scizor: :klefki: :doublade: :bisharp: :aggron-mega: by youngsterjoeyv69

[Gen 7] PU Balanced Hackmons

:munchlax: :lycanroc: :mudsdale: :type-null: :rapidash: :scyther:by youngsterjoeyv69

[Gen 8] Monotype LC

:farfetchd-galar: :timburr: :mienfoo: :croagunk: :scraggy: :pancham: by youngsterjoeyv69
:darumaka: :vulpix: :scorbunny: :torchic: :ponyta: :litten: by Vamshi

[Gen 8] Tier Shift + Eviolite

:pyukumuku: :heracross: :regigigas: :polteageist: :togedemaru: :cresselia: by hero261107

[Gen 8] Alphabet Cup

:excadrill: :haxorus: :nihilego: :tapu-lele: :tapu-koko: :bisharp: by Far too complex

[Gen 8] Inheritance

:alakazam: :gengar: :keldeo: :terrakion: :cinderace: :zarude: by Far too complex

NFE STABmons

:munchlax: :mareanie: :drakloak: :lampent: :togetic: :drizzile: by Just A Jew
:electabuzz: :drakloak: :piloswine: :porygon: :golbat: :palpitoad: by Mossy Sandwich

:azelf: :weavile: :zapdos: :skarmory: :suicune: :tentacruel: by Axgwd
:hippowdon: :porygon-z: :infernape: :tentacruel: :kingdra: :suicune: by micoytancinco12

[Gen 7] RUBL

:darmanitan: :durant: :kyurem: :slowbro-mega: :nidoqueen: :florges: by Acselsior13
:tornadus: :uxie: :linoone: :heracross: :sceptile-mega: :salazzle: by Mossy Sandwich

[Gen 8] Camomons NU

:aurorus: :arctovish: :sandslash-alola: :articuno: :noivern: :vaporeon: by Mossy Sandwich
:inteleon: :mudsdale: :vaporeon: :starmie: :weezing: :arcanine: by Ainzcrad

[Gen 8] Flipped

:diggersby: :alakazam: :mienshao: :starmie: :roserade: :virizion: by Aloopuriza
:tapu-koko: :landorus-therian: :nihilego: :rhyperior: :sylveon: :mienshao: by Mossy Sandwich

[Gen 8] STAAABmons

:landorus: :heatran: :gengar: :tapu-fini: :steelix: :chansey: by The Number Man
:swampert: :landorus-therian: :gengar: :magearna: :zapdos-galar: :chansey: by Gilgamesh9
:marowak-alola: :cinderace: :heatran: :landorus-therian: :moltres-galar: :magearna: by Mattorr Is Cute

[Gen 4] OU (by technicality)

:shaymin: :jolteon: :umbreon: :tentacruel: :snorlax: :togekiss: by Mattorr Is Cute
:electivire: :vaporeon: :shaymin: :dusknoir: :snorlax: :togekiss: by Far too complex
:cresselia: :shaymin: :tentacruel: :dusknoir: :snorlax: :umbreon: by micoytancinco12

Last edited:
i am giving two team first one is TIER SHIFT + EVOLITE : https://pokepast.es/0a4addbbe46571b6 now, here is simple tier shift team : https://pokepast.es/a8991e2a269fd49f
i hope it helps.
YEAH i am ediring it latter as i forgot to explain the team.
first tier shift + evolite
As u can see the team is preety much stalll + hyper offense.
togenmudra can absolutely destroy any physcical attackers while puyu couls stall with recover soak toxic.
we have heracroos to destroy electric type of special attackers.
then we have the amaxzing regigigas who statas are sky high just use sub preotect for 5 turn to get rid of slow start and then sweep.

now
tier shift team
cressila is sweeper here who sets up and sweeps anything with it bulk. other members do same work but heracross now is for destroying dark type which can resist it.
that all i ahve to save and i hope u guys found it helpful.
i won many tours with these teams now i hope it proves helpful to all and pls like my team and sorry for spelling mistakes.

Last edited:

Latias

very interesting
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Gonna throw out a bunch of teams I've had for a while. Hope you enjoy them. Feedback on these teams is appreciated :)

:empoleon::porygon-z::gligar::hoopa-unbound::heracross-mega::muk-alola:
Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Defog
- Toxic
- Knock Off

Porygon-Z @ Normalium Z
Ability: Adaptability
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam/Thunderbolt
- Thunderbolt/Ice Beam
- Conversion
- Recover

Gligar @ Eviolite
Ability: Immunity
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Roost

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt

Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Pursuit
- Shadow Sneak/Crunch
- Ice Punch
:entei::slowbro-mega::florges::mandibuzz::kyurem::mienshao:
Entei @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Stomping Tantrum

Slowbro-Mega @ Slowbronite
Ability: Shell Armor
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind

Florges (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
Bold Nature
- Synthesis
- Heal Bell
- Toxic
- Moonblast

Mandibuzz (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 124 SpD / 136 Spe
Careful Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Defog
- Taunt

Kyurem @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Substitute
- Roost

Mienshao @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- U-turn
:glalie-mega::emboar::exploud::bruxish::comfey::dhelmise:
Glalie-Mega @ Glalitite
Ability: Refrigerate
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard

Emboar @ Life Orb
Ability: Reckless
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Superpower
- Sucker Punch

Exploud @ Choice Specs
Ability: Scrappy
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Fire Blast
- Surf
- Focus Blast

Bruxish @ Choice Band
Ability: Strong Jaw
Jolly Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Liquidation
- Psychic Fangs
- Ice Fang

Comfey @ Life Orb
Ability: Triage
EVs: 236 HP / 252 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Draining Kiss
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Dhelmise @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Steelworker
EVs: 52 HP / 252 Atk / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Power Whip
- Anchor Shot
- Rapid Spin
- Synthesis
:gallade::torterra::houndoom::sandslash-alola::dodrio::eelektross:
Gallade @ Life Orb
Ability: Steadfast
Shiny: Yes
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak
- Zen Headbutt
- Swords Dance

Torterra @ Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 212 SpD
Careful Nature
- Synthesis
- Earthquake
- Wood Hammer
- Stealth Rock

Houndoom @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Sludge Bomb

Sandslash-Alola @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Slush Rush
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
Adamant Nature
-Rapid Spin
-Earthquake
-Icicle Crash
-Knock Off

Dodrio @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Tangled Feet
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Eelektross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Spe
- Knock Off
- Giga Drain
- Flamethrower
- Volt Switch
:salamence::alakazam::klefki::gyarados-mega::terrakion::roserade:
Salamence @ Lum Berry
Ability: Moxie
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Iron Tail/Stone Edge

Alakazam @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast/Dazzling Gleam

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Mold Breaker
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance

Terrakion @ Choice Band
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Poison Jab
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Roserade @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Bomb

Klefki @ Light Clay
Calm Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
:sceptile::lanturn::piloswine::garbodor::swellow::hitmonchan:
Sceptile @ Life Orb
Ability: Overgrow
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Focus Blast

Lanturn @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 40 HP / 140 Def / 208 SpD / 120 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Heal Bell
- Volt Switch
- Toxic

Piloswine @ Eviolite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Stealth Rock

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 Spe
Impish Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Gunk Shot
- Spikes
- Seed Bomb

Swellow @ Choice Specs
Ability: Scrappy
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Air Slash
- Heat Wave
- U-turn

Hitmonchan (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Punch
:rotom::cresselia::venomoth::cryogonal::entei::sceptile:
Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Trick

Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind
- Moonlight
- Psyshock

Venomoth @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Giga Drain

Cryogonal @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SpA
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Recover

Entei @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Sceptile @ Flying Gem
Ability: Unburden
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
:samurott::serperior::rotom-frost::golurk::scolipede::sawk:
Samurott @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Waterfall
- Megahorn
- Aqua Jet

Rotom-Frost @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Trick

Scolipede @ Life Orb
Ability: Poison Point
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Megahorn
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Sawk (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Mold Breaker
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Stone Edge

Golurk @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Ice Punch
- Shadow Punch
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Serperior @ Light Clay
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Taunt
- Giga Drain
:naganadel::zygarde::dragapult::kyurem-black:
Naganadel @ Life Orb
Ability: Beast Boost
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Heat Wave
- Sludge Bomb
- Protect

Dragapult @ Life Orb
Ability: Infiltrator
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Flamethrower
- Hex
- Draco Meteor

Kyurem-Black @ Assault Vest
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Atk / 176 SpA / 40 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Ice Beam
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Fusion Flare

Zygarde @ Haban Berry
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 156 HP / 252 Atk / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Protect
- Scale Shot
- Extreme Speed
:politoed::barraskewda::mantine::kingdra::golisopod::gastrodon:
Barraskewda @ Choice Band
Ability: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature
- Liquidation
- Flip Turn
- Close Combat
- Poison Jab

Politoed @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Sleep Talk
- Toxic
- Rest

Kingdra @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Hydro Pump

Mantine @ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Hurricane
- Haze
- Scald

Golisopod @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Emergency Exit
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Spikes
- First Impression
- Liquidation
- Knock Off

Gastrodon (Gastrodon-East) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Storm Drain
Bold Nature
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Toxic
:magneton::salamence::metagross::swampert::heracross::flygon:
Flygon @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Gust
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide

Magneton @ Leftovers
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 68 HP / 252 SpA / 188 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SpA
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Salamence @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

Heracross @ Salac Berry
Ability: Swarm
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Megahorn
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance

Metagross @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Explosion
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Psychic

Swampert @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Earthquake
- Protect

Last edited:
hi hi everyone, Im posting a lc mono sample team https://pokepast.es/ffd34d6351f11873 The team is basically get sun up, defog if needed, and spam overheat and flare blitz and go for the late game clean up with scarf darumaka or torchic.
Some problems are No rocks, sadly there are 0 fire types in lc with rocks and no fire moves on scorbunny( I sometimes face problems with not doing enought damage with HJK or GS when blaze kick under sun could have easily killed) Here are replays n-n: https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen8lc-1244053551, https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen8lc-1244057384( Yes they are tour battles so that is why monita is in the battle)

Next is a UU monotype team https://pokepast.es/e0edc10f907a701d It's a balance hazard stacking team with twave support and iron head jirachi ( Ik petty but efficient) I don't build balance much so take this team with a grain of salt, Magnezone can be used to gain momentum or get rid of other steel type walls.

Last edited:

Batzi

“I’m Cosmo Kramer, the Assman!”
is a Tiering Contributor

https://pokepast.es/350947df4692c2c9
Submitting a team for Monotype LC Gen 8. Just some HO that has worked every time I play Monotype LC.

Sandile is just the standard rocks lead who can taunt opposing leads to prevent rocks from being on your own side. Unfortunately Impidimp doesn't get screens so I opted for Inkay which is the only other option, so I invested into bulk and speed to ensure that it can get up screens. The last 4 slots are just sweepers revolving around 3 physical sweepers and 1 special sweeper. I know this description isn't long but thought I'd share a team I've had decent success with in Tours Plaza tours.

The Dragon Master

So you have chosen, Death
is a Pre-Contributor
:ss/shuckle::ss/rayquaza-mega::ss/zacian-crowned::ss/cramorant-gorging::ss/Calyrex-Shadow::ss/yveltal:
Submitting HO team fr natdex AG obtainable forms.

First off we have God Shuckle, who sets up reliable webs and maybe even Rocks. ALWAYS try and get webs up so that things like opposing Calyrex are slower than ur mons. Next up we have mega rayquaza, who is a very strong wallbreaker/cleaner and Is also a great check to primal groudon. Band Zacian Crowned is an absolutely nuclear wallbreaker, capable of 2hkoing absolutely every Pokemon in the game(including quagsire). Next up we have the totally fair and balanced cramorant, which is a failsafe against every broken threat AG has to offer, ranging from yveltal to zacian and everything in between and it also improofs everything by ruining ditto. You want to try and Paralyze flying opponents like yveltal in particular as those ignore webs. Xern is another thing u wanna try and para. The move choice dosent really matter besides the fact that u want surf to regain gorging form. I chose focus sash so u can paralyze 2 Things if rock's aren't up. Bug z caly comes next, another strong breaker that can lure and KO or weaken Mega Tyranitar ,Bulky yveltal or arceus dark for the Final team member, yveltal to sweep. Yveltal is the dmax abuser, and it can sweep teams late game easily, especially as caly can lure and dent its checks.

I've great success with this team (I'm advt on PS), so I thought I'd share it.
(Will edit it in more teams later)

Last edited:

pannu

THE GONG OF KNOCKOUT
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
here is every ndubers w/ no obtainable formes team i built throughout tpp, may they be incomplete, illegal because i forgot the rules, or simply just, bad. Fun tier forsure

boop

mb if this post is low effort or w/ever i just wanted to post alot of teams so more people could get into this tier.

Monotype 1v1

Fighting

https://pokepast.es/335fc6c0191f87b1

This is built around Urshifu to counter with Max speed and Band. Zapdos-galar is mainly for other fighting types, and Cobalion should threat fairy types which gives it balance.

Water
https://pokepast.es/92527c092e37ee1c

This team has a life orb+max speed Urshifu with a balanced moveset. Volcanion is to counter grass types with Max speed+choice specs and carracosta, sturdy and weakness policy+Auqa jet priority that should provide balance.

I will keep adding teams to this format on the same post each time.

-Yeq23

Last edited:
Monotype 2v2 doubles

Flying type (with tripe bird spam)
https://pokepast.es/d7b58f1aa53992b2

This flying type set, should be able to get u past electric and ice types, with balance.

While Zapdos-galar and Articuno-galar can play with either talonflame or Landorous.

Fire type (with tailwind+Eruption)
https://pokepast.es/30635b27c3fbeea6

Fire type set! With talonflame tailwind+Eruption heatran. This team also has Fake out incineroar (darkest lariat, close combat) and a volcanion to get water resistance.

Water type (Drizzle+swift swim)
https://pokepast.es/67c7968fc9905e44

This set is built around drizzle peliper and also has two swift swim mons. Rotom-wash and ludicolo can resist electric moves and also provide moves countering flying and bug types and choice specs Kingdra.

I will keep adding teams to this format on the same post each time.

-Yeq23

Last edited:
Gen8 NFE (camomons/tier shift/inverse)
https://pokepast.es/c4d05ae00eaade8a

This set is mainly for a camomons NFE, but is valid for tier shift and inverse as well.
Here is what types the Mons will have in camomons
Gurdurr- fighting
Dartrix- Normal/grass
Duosion- Normal/psychic
Klank- Electric/steel
Brionne- normal/ice
Thwackey- Grass/normal

I don't really know how balanced this team is but it should be worth a try. Cause I have not tested it, but it should do well.

-Yeq23

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)