Type Restriction Tournament II - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sent in my team and playing SoulWind tomorrow because he can't access Showdown for some reason, haha

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ginganinja did not appear for our scheduled time an hour ago.
I said 10 - 10.30 AM my time and I was there. An hour ago is 12.10 PM at your time of posting. If you wanted to do it at 12.01 PM or whatever you should have told me, although anything after 10.30 AM would have been pushing it for me (as I would have told you) due to me having to organise an event. There was clearly a timezone conversion error here, so im really just posting to say that I was, actually there at the time we agreed, and that somehow there was a miscommunication or something.

So, Asek missed the time, he had suggested himself. I've now waited for one and a half hour and I don't see an opportunity to play our game due to timezone differicences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)