Uber Doubles Cup (Second Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
OK, at the request of Mattj, IPL vs Mattj has been decided on a coin flip. The winner of the toss was Mattj, so he can now start his matches.
Thanks so much man. Sux that it had to come to that. :/ IPL's a great battler (obviously).

BTW, who am I up against now? Do those 2 listed by me still need to complete?

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
If you coin flipped one match, shouldn't you have coin flipped the other matches too? I'm all for extensions, but we're nearing the the deadline of this round and it's only going to get worse if you don't make a decision soon.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
I defeated Nico. Good game, dude.

Since Truffle and Nico completed their match, dtrain and I realized that we would swap opponents so we battled accordingly.

Just a couple of days left now. The following matches need to be completed, or the result posted here:

Drcossack v xXaZniNvaZnXx
Honchkrow v Tsuba-kun
Greysong v Cybertron

Mattj v Ditto
Imperfectluck v Tenzuku
Politoad666 v Alakapimp

Tsunami v Ashitaka

Please complete them ASAP, and post the result here. If there are issues contacting your opponent, PM me with times you have PM'd them, etc.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
Just a couple of days left now. The following matches need to be completed, or the result posted here:

Drcossack v xXaZniNvaZnXx
Honchkrow v Tsuba-kun
Greysong v Cybertron

Mattj v Ditto
Imperfectluck v Tenzuku
Politoad666 v Alakapimp

Tsunami v Ashitaka

Please complete them ASAP, and post the result here. If there are issues contacting your opponent, PM me with times you have PM'd them, etc.
drcossack and xXaZniNvaZnXx already posted about their match. xXaZniNvaZnXx changed his name to Bianca222

It's not my fault, that we didn't do our battle up to now... He's ignoring my Visitor Messages and my PM's.

Feel free to delete the last post and edit it in. And I am watching the VC conversation now, and I see he is able to battle now. Post the result after the match please.

Edit: Okay, he's been on the whole time and we haven't battled yet, and now he's offline. I told him I was waiting an hour and a half ago.

OK, not long left now everybody. Any battles outstanding, complete ASAP. Also, people who have not battled in either round may well find themselves getting replaced by a sub if they do not post here or PM me with WHY they have not battled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)