Tournament Ubers Premier League VI - Finals [Won by the Defiant Durians]

grats to durians even though things didn’t go our way at the end unfortunately. I’d like to thank all the teams for an amazing season and some great games, this was probably the most fun i’ve ever had in a team tour

Arii Stella - couldn’t have asked for a better manager, thanks for putting so much effort into helping us prep which i think really showed in our performance. you’re one of my best friends on this site and ilysm

Holy Break - sorry for giving you so much grief, you had a few hiccups but ur a fun dude to talk and play with and i rly enjoyed having u on the team

Samqian - you were probably the youngest person on the team but ur a great player and you really pulled through when it mattered. best of luck with the girl man

Leru - u were the one person i wanted to team with most this upl even though you’re one of the biggest weebs i know. definitely hope if i don’t get too sick of this game we can play together more in the future

Lord Outrage - u weren’t too active but life comes first man. you were the one who introduced me to this tier and i’m glad we finally got to play in upl together

Alex Walls - you also really came through for us when it mattered, and you’re probably one of the most chill and down to earth guys on this site. but holyyy fuck i would not want to be on the receiving end of one of ur legendary battle raps

SGR - you were a massive help in bw even though things didn’t go your way much of the season. unfortunately you got banned for some of the gayest bullshit i’ve ever seen on this site but ur a great dude and i’d love to get to know you better

Poek - ur the fucking goat and hands down the best oras player in this tour. also--next spanish idol?

Highlord - you were by far the steal of this tour. 3k and the combined price of ur victims was 73k god damn. even though this is only my third upl i feel like you must’ve set a record for a upl debut, ur prep levels were insane and it definitely paid off. hopefully we can play together again in the future

Habita Montebourg - fsr your name is synonymous with the ubers french squad for me, maybe because your username actually sounds french. you’re a really underrated player imo and thanks for helping me when i needed tests

Jirachee - you were pretty quiet and i wish i’d gotten to know you better. thanks for playing with us though

Jhonx~ - u definitely deserved to be on a team this year and i’m glad it was with us. u put alot of heart into your playing and preparation and i feel you can only grow from here

Melle2402 - :melloat: you’re the real clutch god even though the second half of the season didn’t exactly go your way. much respect as even though there wasn’t as much support in adv u still held up the slot well

Holy Ghost - unfortunately you didn’t get a chance to play until the finals, but you’re a solid player and it was fun having you on the team

Wamr - i don’t think you spoke much either but i’m nevertheless glad you were on our team

hyw - damn we owe you so much for helping us prep across virtually every tier. u have some weird desires but you’re one of my favorite and most interesting people to talk to. never realized before how much we have in common LOL

CKW - i hoped we could play together from the beginning and i definitely think jirachis deserved a much better run. not much more to be said, ur a good friend of mine and i appreciate all the help and support you gave us

Level 56 - i’ve gotta say you’re the best overall player to grace this tier. thanks for having faith in me and the team, i’m really glad we were able to share the better part of 2 seasons together

Astounded - i’m starting to believe that the day you quit was the day ubers died. you were actually really edgy but thanks for supporting us and it was a blast having you in the server

Pearl - you really gave us alot of help in dpp and without you i’m not sure if we could’ve had the run we did in that tier. in the end whatever your record might’ve been i firmly believe you could’ve been one of the best dpp players this tour

FLCL - you weren’t the most active dude but thanks for supporting us nevertheless

Last edited:
congrats to durians on another Upl win, also congratulations to the Lunalas for a very impressive showing. Special congrats to purple, highlord, and poek for going undefeated that is extremely impressive in a tour with players of this caliber. From a spectators point of view i think this was a good pl, a lot of extremely tight series which made for some extremely exciting games. Hopefully games like these can continue going forward into snake.

mags

Banned deucer.
it's always the aftermath of team tours that's the most rough i feel. don't get too caught up in the outcome. the players here know themselves their intentions and efforts, and if we won, we won, and, if not, so be it, we are all in this ride together. there's always another day and another tour, so don't beat yourselves up for what you consider to be underperforming or anything like that. it was a good time throughout s/o finch and anti for making this unique experience possible

it's grand as a concept that something like mons allows us to congregate and experience all of these different adventures and emotions together btw, was definitely nice to interact w you folks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)