Ultimate Back Luck Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm sure the ultimate loser will be someone who ends up there by choice as a little publicity stunt.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
im in, but idk how we make sure the loser actually does what they supoosed to do, a ban if they don't?

I read that as Ultimate Black Luck.

Must the punishment be a photo? Not that I would be allowed to join but I do not have a cam so I couldn't be punished with a dress wearing. Maybe silly custom titles?

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Im so in, though ill be sure to get a first round loss UNLESS I BATTLE AEOLUS BECAUSE HE IS A CHEATER.

Well, since this is an interest thread, and there's 20+ people who'd like to do it, I'd say this tournament's gonna happen! How exciting! :D

I just pray to God that I don't manage to lose all the way to the top. 'Cause I'm totally gonna get in on this when the sign up thread comes.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
zerowing1991 said:
im in, but idk how we make sure the loser actually does what they supoosed to do, a ban if they don't?
The punishment :)

Edit: Requesting Vin to run this!

Shiv

mostly harmless
Vineon said:
whoever ends up losing all the way through would eventually have to do something and post pics... something along the lines of shaving his head or dressing like a girl.. whatever, these are just ideas.. I'd like something worse than that. Something that would really force the ballsy people that joined to actually try to win to be "eliminated".
I think many people missed that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)