Mafia vs Village Underground Mafia 2.0 - VALLA WINS!

Would you look at the time? With your army at a standstill for most of the day, you weren't sure what to do. Good thing some bloke yelled, "Look, it's Batman!" And everyone in the army rushed over that way, trampling poor Asek in the process.

No I don't really know what I'm doing with this update, I just woke up. Asek, on the other hand...

Acklow said:
Dear Asek,
You are the Dark Knight.
Your base HP is 4.

One of the promoted forms of the Dark Mage class, Dark Knights wield Tomes as their primary weapon of choice, and are also able to arm Swords as their secondary weapon.

You know that the Maid is <REDACTED>. <REDACTED>,

At Night you may PM Acklow and Blue_Tornado “Night X - Persuade USER1 to vote USER2.” USER1 will have to vote for USER2 during the next day’s lynch.

You are allied with Nohr. You win if Nohr eliminates all other threats.
ASEK WAS LYNCHED FOR 4 DAMAGE, WHICH IS ENOUGH.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 4. DEADLINE IS ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15TH AT 10:30 PM PST, SAME TIME AS HALF AN HOUR AGO, AGAIN. PLEASE REMEMBER IT. OR JUST SEND IN ACTIONS IN ADVANCE.

Last edited:

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
As the armies of Nohr and Hoshido continue to clash, blood is spilt. Both armies, though tenacious, are beginning to show wear. The question is whether or not they will be able to survive the attacks of the other. However, it is clear that one soldier did not make it during the most recent skirmish:

Acklow said:
Dear LonelyNess,
You are the Spear Fighter.
Your base HP is 6.

Wielding Naginata as their weapon of choice, Spear Fighters are considered the Hoshidan version of the Soldier class. The game's Reclassing feature, however, consider them the Hoshidan counterpart of the Knight class.

At Night you may PM Acklow and Blue_Tornado “Night X - Bodyguard USER.” You will protect USER from all damaging abilities. You may not use this ability on yourself.

You are allied with Hoshido. You win if Hoshido eliminates all other threats.
The poor dead body of LonelyNess fills the hearts of the Hoshidans with fear. Without their Spear Fighter to protect them, how would they manage to go on? Only time would be able to tell.

A voice sings out:

I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand
Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain
He was looking for the place called Lee Ho Fook's
Going to get a big dish of beef chow mein
Werewolves of London

If you hear him howling around your kitchen door
Better not let him in
Little old lady got mutilated late last night
Werewolves of London again
Werewolves of London

He's the hairy handed gent who ran amuck in Kent
Lately he's been overheard in Mayfair
Better stay away from him
He'll rip your lungs out, Jim
I'd like to meet his tailor
Werewolves of London

Well, I saw Lon Chaney walking with the Queen
Doing the werewolves of London
I saw Lon Chaney, Jr. walking with the Queen
Doing the werewolves of London
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's
His hair was perfect
Werewolves of London again
Draw blood
These curious lyrics continue to mystify you and your comrades. Could these lyrics actually mean something deeper than they imply?

IT IS NOW DAY 5. DAY 5 ENDS ON SATURDAY, JUNE 18th AT 10:30 PM PDT (or whatever time Blue_Tornado decides to call deadline, of course).

That's over majority.

Known personality sunny004 was seeing the sights when he noticed he was in the middle of the Hoshidan camp. "Oh, hello, I'm looking for a mountain range near here. Could you give me directions?" he said.

"You're not fooling anyone," Blazade answered him. "You're the adventurer!"

The die was cast. sunny004 would not get out of this one alive.

Dear sunny004,
You are the Adventurer.
Your base HP is 4.

Glamorous and elusive phantom thieves, Tricksters are one of the promoted forms of the Thief class, wielding Swords or Bows as their primary weapons of choice. They are also capable of utilizing Staves for support purposes.

You know that the Butler is <REDACTED>. <REDACTED>.

You do not have any night abilities. However, your vote is worth -1, which means whoever you vote for will have one less vote for them during the lynch.

You are allied with Nohr. You win if Nohr eliminates all other threats.
SUNNY004 WAS LYNCHED AND FINISHED.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 5. YOU HAVE MORE THAN 48 HOURS (PLUS 7.5 HOURS), WHICH PUTS DEADLINE WHERE IT NORMALLY IS -- 10:30 PM PST, JUNE 20TH, MONDAY.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)