lynch UllarWarlord
lynch Walerin
lynch Jalmont
lynch ginganinja

hurry up and get your actions in I'm bored

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Let's turn this into a masturbating game!

-Take 1 jerk (and get caught by your mother) for every time someone pc++'s
-Take 1 jerk every time someone subs out
-Every time Spiffy is insulted, take 2 jerks
-2 jerks every time Ullar Warlord posts
-Join me crying in the corner every time a Noise dies (and take a jerk)
-Fill the can with semen if Acklow is late with the update
Suddenly everything becomes so much clearer.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
So you all wanted to see my pin, eh? Yeah, that's right. You guys have all been PMing me. So here it is. I expect claims.

Acklow said:
- Gimme Dat Sheep - Level Max - Every cycle, you may lynch whoever the hell you want. Type "Lynch <USER>" in the thread and that user will be lynched. This has no effect on gameplay, however.
PM CLAIMS NAO

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
upping my post count in the hopes this post will be the one that gets walrein caught and grounded again.

unclesam are you proud defeatist alliance 2.0 still failed because they were too damp to realize the WC or were you just shaking your head anyone was dumb enough to try

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Cycle 5

[youtube]8IgYgqc5TMQ[/youtube]

Things are getting a little unsettled here in Shibuya. That's right, it looks like a storm is on the horizon. The industrial giant known as Tokyo is about to be victim of the smog-filled clouds and powerful showers of rain.

You stroll by your favorite
shop. Suddenly you cringe. The familiar noise of a crackling megaphone fills the air.

"Attention all yoctograms!"

He then yells something obscure:

Something Obscure said:
"All the other kids with the pumped up kicks, you better run, better run, outrun my gun. All the other kids with the pumped up kicks, you better run, better run, faster than my bullet. Daenym, I hope you run fast enough to escape the doom that is at your doorstep..."
It looks like theangryscientist is back. He then starts blaring out various instructions and yells at you and many others, telling you that your mother isn't worth factoring a single hectopascal.

You turn away from him and start walking down the streets. The din fades in the distance, and you smile because things are a little calmer now. Except you trip.

You trip over something rather large, falling flat on your face.

Getting up, you notice you tripped on a body. Or rather, a pile of bodies.

How the heck was I so zetta slow not to notice this? You think to yourself.

Then you suddenly sigh, Fuck, that dude is rubbing off on me... and pick up each slip of paper the corpses were carrying:

Acklow said:
Dear Engineer Pikachu,
You are a Mosh Grizzly.
Your Base HP is 4.

Massive bears with tattoos for arms. The pain they deal is as hardcore as the tats.

Pins:
- Top Gear - Level 3 - Every cycle, you may pm Acklow a <USER>. Target <USER> will be protected from two abilities this cycle.

You are allied with the Noise. You win if you eliminate the Taboo Noise along with Joshua.

You sigh, and read the next one:

Acklow said:
Dear Layell,
You are Uzuki Yashiro.
Your Base HP is 4.

Unlike many of her colleagues, Uzuki Yashiro is completely obsessed with her work. Though she has a low rank among the Reapers, she is a perfectionist in every aspect when it comes to her occupation. When she is restricted from working hard, it drives her crazy. Yashiro, like all of the Harrier Reapers, has a total disregard for the lives of Players. She values each competitor as little as trash or a Noise. This only aids her in her zealous demeanor.

Pins:
- Shockwave - Level 2 - Every cycle, you may pm Acklow a <USER>. Target <USER> will take 2 damage. This pin has 1 use per cycle.
- Lucky Panda - Level 1 - Every cycle, you may pm Acklow a <USER>. You will obtain target <USER’s> role name and faction.

You are allied with the Noise. You win if your fellow Noise win or if Koki Kariya wins and Rhyme loses.

Your eyebrows raise themselves. Looks like that one wasn't lucky. You read the next one:

Acklow said:
Dear Kaxtar,
You are Koki Kariya.
Your Base HP is 5.

Although rumored to have high-level abilities, Kariya would much rather sit back and relax than exert effort in completing his assignments. Kariya explained to an enraged Uzuki that he declined a promotion because being an officer meant that he couldn't be out and about in Shibuya; he would only strut around looking important all day, a life he sees as boring. He is always holding a bean paste lollipop and is exceptionally cool-headed.

Pins:
- Righty Cat - Level Max - You are not sure what this does, but if you find the other Cat pins, you might get something good.
- Red Skull - Level Max - You are restricted to using only 1 pin per cycle as long as you hold this.

You are allied with the Noise. You win if your fellow Noise win or if Uzuki Yashiro wins and Shiki loses.

Well that sucks for Kaxtar and Layell. Looks like they were pals. Not so sure about Engineer Pikachu though.

You look around, and think to yourself about how sad this day has been. Suddenly you are approached by someone.

[youtube]ChpTHYw4SsU[/youtube]
(cue eerie music)

"Well, well. Look who we have here. And you are all alone?"

You take a step back. This is none other than the infamous Joshua. Rumors have it that this kid is no joke and can really kick ass. Of course, he's also known to BE an ass, but that's not the point. He continues to talk to you:

"This conversation seems really one sided. How about you come with me and I'll show you something interesting?"

You slowly nod, it doesn't seem like Joshua is going to let you go that easily. Might as well play along.

As you walk along Joshua, suddenly a shadow leaps from the alleyway. Quicker than your eyes can follow, Joshua gives a yell, and the shadow disappears.

"GAAAAH!!!!!"

Joshua gives a yell. You rush over to his side.

"He got me!"

You realize that Joshua was stabbed by a knife to the heart.

"Doesn't look like I'm going to survive this. Here, take my information and run. You'll be safer the more distance you place between me and yourself."

He hands you a slip of paper. You quickly glance at it:

Acklow said:
Dear Daenym,
You are Joshua.
Your Base HP is 5.

It's quickly evident Joshua is clever beyond his fifteen years—as sly as they come. Unfortunately, his insufferably snotty attitude only serves to widen the gulf between him and Neku...but his knowledge, especially about the Game, does earn him some points.

Pins:
- Follow Suit, Fall in Turn - Level Max - Every cycle, you may post “Lynch <USER>” once in the thread. Upon rebooting this pin, all <USERs> you have “Lynched” up to rebooting will take 5 damage. You may only target any given <USER> once before rebooting, however.
- Pegaso - Level Max - Any pin you possess that deals damage will deal 1 additional point of damage.
- Pig - Level 2 - Every cycle, you may pm Acklow a <USER>. You will obtain target <USER’s> role name and faction and you will find out whoever targeted <USER>.

You are not allied with anyone this game. Although you are a neutral, if Shiki or Rhyme are killed during the midst of the game, you may ally with their remaining partner. Their win condition will replace yours if you do so. You may not ally with both partnership duos at the same time, however. You also know that Neku and Beat can potentially become a partnership duo, assuming each of their respective partners dies. Neku is <SNIP>, Shiki is <SNIP>, Beat is <SNIP>, and Rhyme is <SNIP>. You win if at least one of the two secret partnership duos is left standing, regardless of whether or not you are alive.

You also have two fake-claims up your sleeve. One will automatically be applied when you are moling the Taboo Noise (i.e. inspection-proof). The other fake-claim is up to your discernment in how you use it.

Acklow said:
Dear Daenym,
You are a Fusion Shark
Your Base HP is 5.

Hammer-horned and hungry, this Taboo shark is able to pound out killer tsunamis!

Sanae Hanekoma is zorbees. You know that you will be able to unify with your fellow Taboo Noise if you claim to him.

Pins:
- Follow Suit, Fall in Turn - Level 1 - Every cycle, you may post “Lynch <USER>” once in the thread. Upon rebooting this pin, all <USERs> you have “Lynched” up to rebooting will take 1 damage. You may only target any given <USER> once before rebooting, however.

You are allied with the Taboo Noise. You win if you outlive more than three-quarters of the Noise and you eliminate Joshua.
Acklow said:
Dear Daenym,
You are a Metal Corehog.
Your Base HP is 4.

It takes lightning reflexes to evade the bang these hedgehog Noise pack in their giant quills.

Pins:
- Lucky Star - Level 1 - Every cycle, you may pm Acklow a <USER>. You will receive target <USER’s> role name and win condition.

You are allied with the Noise. You win if you eliminate the Taboo Noise along with Joshua.

You're jaw drops. A player made such a sacrifice. Sad that Daenym had to die, you quickly get up and start running as fast as you can. The shadows of the reapers fly past you towards Daenym. You hope that somehow, he will survive.

You realize that Cereza is frozen and petrified, and thus cannot talk to anybody whatsoever.

You also realize that Walrein has disappeared into a blackhole. He cannot talk in the thread, nor in the main chat with anyone. It looks like the blackhole does lead to other dimensions of communication though...

IT IS NOW EFFECTIVELY CYCLE 5!!! CYCLE 5 ENDS IN 48 HOURS ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10TH!!! (DEADLINE WILL PROBABLY BE SOMETIME DURING THE EVENING) GET THOSE ACTIONS IN!!!!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Underground Mafia - Cycle 4

Suddenly, fireworks begin to go off.

Ditto and Flamestrike walk out of nowhere.

"Fuck you guys, we are fucking amazing, fuckers!!!" Yells Ditto.

He promptly *Huggles* you before running off.

Flamestrike just smiles and says, "I knew we would do this."

He also walks away.

Acklow said:
Dear Flamestrike,
You are Neku.
Your Base HP is 5.

At fifteen, Neku is an ardent fan of graffiti, but far less enthusiastic about forging relationships with other people. When the Reapers' Game throws him into contact with other Players, he has two choices: open up...or get picked off.

Pins:
- Fresh Line - Level 1 - Every cycle, you may pm Acklow a <USER>. Target <USER> will take 1 damage. This pin has 1 use per cycle.
- Sexy B - Level Max - Every cycle, you may pm Acklow a <USER1> and <USER2>. You will steal a pin from <USER1> and automatically pass it onto <USER2>. This ability works even if you have 3 pins in your possession. <USER2> cannot be yourself. If <USER2> already has 2 other pins, this ability will fail. This pin cannot be stolen.
- Lolita Bat - Level 1 - Every cycle, you may pm Acklow a <USER1>. <USER1> will be warned by the host at the end of the cycle that you have targeted them. However, the following cycle, you may pm Acklow a <USER2>. If you do so, <USER2> will take 2 damage at the end of that cycle. If you don’t, <USER1> will take be dealt 3 damage at the end of that cycle instead.

Drop Pool
- Love Charge - Level Max - Your Base HP is increased by 1 point as long as you are holding this pin.
- D.I.Y. - Level Max - Every cycle, you may pm Acklow a <USER>. Target <USER> will be afflicted by “Attack Blight” for the duration of 2 cycles. The amount of damage they can deal with any of their pins is decreased by 1 point . This pin must reboot after each use.
- Rhyme - Level Max - You are not sure what this does. It doesn’t look like it’s all that useful either.
- Poison Bones - Level Max - This pin must reboot before it can be passed. As long as you are holding this pin, you will be afflicted by “Defense Blight”. For every attack against you, you will take an additional 2 points of damage. This pin levels up only by being passed.
- Big Bang - Level Max - You are not sure what this does, but if you obtain it’s sister pin, something good may happen.

You are in a partnership duo with Shiki. Shiki is USER. You win if you outlive Sho Minamoto, Megumi Kitanji, Koki Kariya, along with 3 other noise and/or taboo noise.

Dear Ditto,
You are Shiki.
Your Base HP is 4.

Fashionable and fabulous at fifteen, Shiki knows clothes. While she puts on a cheerful face to lend Neku some much-needed moral support, deep down she harbors a secret... She never parts with her homemade stuffed animal, Mr. Mew; to survive, Neku can never part with her.

Pins:
- Splish Splash Barrier - Level 1 - This pin must reboot before your first use (this does not count as levelling up). Every cycle, you may pm Acklow a <USER>. Target <USER> will be protected from all actions/attacks while this pin is targeting them. <USER> will also gain 1 HP point per cycle and will be restricted to using only 1 pin each cycle as long as this pin is targeting them.
- LIVE! - Level Max - This pin must reboot before your first use. Once during the game, you may pm Acklow the usernames of 3 active <USERs>. Any time during a cycle, you may post “LIVE!” in the thread (which must be bolded). If you do so, all 3 <USERs> will be affected by “Immobilization” the duration of 2 cycles. They will be unable to use their pins against you. Upon doing so, this pin must reboot the following cycle.
- Lolita Mic - Level Max - This pin must reboot before your first use. Once during the game, you may pm Acklow the usernames of 3 active <USERs>. Any time during a cycle, you may post “LOLOLOL” in the thread. If you do so, all 3 <USERs> will be affected by “Defense Blight” for the duration of two cycles. For every attack against them, they will take an additional 1 damage. Upon doing so, this pin must reboot the following cycle.

You are in a partnership duo with Neku. Neku is USER. You win if you outlive Sho Minamoto, Megumi Kitanji, Koki Kariya, along with 3 other noise and/or taboo noise.

________

The Tradishfrog (Noise), Progfox (Noise), Death Metal Mink (Taboo), and Grunge Wolf (Taboo) roles are not in the game and you are free to ask for help in making fakes for these.

Congratulations to Flamestrike and Ditto (And Daenym) for being the first winners of Underground Mafia!!!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Acklow said:
- Me Time is Free Time - Level Max - Every cycle, you may pm Acklow a <USER>. <USER> will be forced to watch you wank, and cannot perform any actions this cycle in disgust of your tiny phallus.
Guys I found Walrein's pin!

Well, I'm on low health and will probably die tonight, so I want to say this:

I dislike the Noise trusting Walrein, and might even encourage someone to kill him. Just think about it for a moment:

No one should be a public faction leader for several cycles, a notable player, and alive at the same time without earning some distrust. Incidentally, after he's taken over the initially great advantage the Noise were having crumbled as only Noise and Joshua died. Additionally, he's been kidnapped a lot, but apparently not injured. While this is somewhat helpful to the Taboo Noise if Walrein is Noise, it also removes any suspicion they might have about Walrein.

As for him being alive: I've been constantly targetted since I made my role public, while he expects us to believe that he is still alive after far more time public, and as a far more notable user. He also massively freaked out over irc and PM when I made my role public, far more than he should've if I just claimed useless.jpg. Additionally, he's never posted any pins, effectively making his claim less verifiable or reputable. Beyond that, it's impossible to verify his claims to have been inspected.

Taken seperately, there's some reason not to trust him. With all of this together, I really do not trust him as leader of the Noise.

Well, I'm due for death pretty quickly, so someone I'm fairly sure I can trust via claim and circumstantial evidence came up and told me he'd found the Taboo Noise base using an alt, and got a list of people in it. As he was using an alt, he's still anonymous to them, and I will probably die the only one knowing who they are.

Regardless, this list could be worth looking into. If one of them turns up clean, we can be pretty sure the entire list is fake:

-UllarWarlord
-Paperblade
-Spiffy
-ace_emerald

Have fun!

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well, I'm due for death pretty quickly, so someone I'm fairly sure I can trust via claim and circumstantial evidence came up and told me he'd found the Taboo Noise base using an alt, and got a list of people in it. As he was using an alt, he's still anonymous to them, and I will probably die the only one knowing who they are.

Regardless, this list could be worth looking into. If one of them turns up clean, we can be pretty sure the entire list is fake:

-UllarWarlord
-Paperblade
-Spiffy
-ace_emerald

Have fun!
Part of the ponies faction, Walrein can confirm this.

An anonymous source

You can't even give the channel name

look guys check this out

an anonymous source told me that users:

Rediamond
Snike
Walrein
MKUltra

are all in a channel together!!!

btw if one turns up Noise don't blame me it's not my fault xoxoxoxoxo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)