Project UnderUsed Teambuilding Lab V3

wuhoodude

Goodbye Bewear
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hi I would like to request an offensive team preferably a hyper offense team built around bewear. I build fatter teams with bewear and I would like to try using it on offense or hyper offense. I am open to different bewear sets like choice band and normalium, but I usually find difficulty breaking teams with choice band. Fightinium Z might help if the team is weak to offensive scizor or other bulky steels. My idea for the hyper offense or offense team is to keep constant pressure on the opponent, not allowing them any chance for them to set up and sweep me. That's usually the downside if bewear is choice locked into a move as opponents can easily exploit that flaw. Also, I do not like relying on moves have a good chance to miss. Even though hyper offense is an all or nothing playstyle, I do not want to be punished for making a good move and the move misses. There is not much room for error in a battle when using hyper offense. For me, the lowest accuracy I can tolerate is 90%. Here are the sets.

{^°(T)°^} (Bewear) @ Choice Band
Ability: Fluffy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Superpower
- Shadow Claw
- Facade
Baewear (Bewear) @ Normalium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
BapingtonBear (Bewear) @ Fightinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Superpower
- Double-Edge/Return/Facade
- Earthquake

Last edited:

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Ok, one of two big ass posts incoming. s/o Sage
Click on the sprites for importables n_n.
Hey people! Saw this thread and thought 'eh, why not?' So, I'm willing to try out this core I have right here.

View attachment 165459View attachment 165458View attachment 165460

Basically, Terrakion is the main mon on the team. Swords Dance lets it muscle past would-be checks, such as Alomomola, with its Z-move.
Rotom-Mow made quite a formidable core with Terrakion, as Terrakion disliked dealing with Bulky grounds and waters, which Rotom-Mow feasted on, while Terrakion would take on Fire and Flying types for Rotom-Mow. Lastly, Scarf Krookodile Pursuit trapped the likes of Scarf Latias, which threatened this team due to how neither Rotom-Mow or Terrakion liked taking a Psychic.

Terrakion @ Rockium Z
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Earthquake

Rotom-Mow @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leaf Storm
- Defog
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch

Krookodile (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge

P.S. Looking for an offensive team.
Ahoy Gyro Ba11, your team has been completed. Starting with the core obviously, I felt something that could blanket check fighting types while also being able to provide some sort of assurance for the lati matchup. Doublade came to mind as it does both of those nicely while also taking advantage of Rotom-Mow being able to break bulky grounds/waters and chipping shit to help Terrakion potentially sweep. Next I felt Cobalion worked very well in the next slot as I needed rocks and a more concrete Scizor answer. Next Togekiss comes through as something that can pressure fatter teams as right now it's lookin a lil bleak vs stall... it also gives a fairy that can check both Kommo-o and Hydreigon. Also did T-Wave on Mowtom for Lati matchup and to support rak/kiss in general. Hope you have fun with the team and I hope it works well!

I would like to request a team for Choice Band Scizor. I know it is a very strong mon but I lack the ability to properly build a team around it. Hyper Offense is what I'd prefer. Feel free to change the set if need be. Thanks to whoever might help.

Scizor (F) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Superpower
Hey CrumLee, CB Scizor is a staple on voltturn teams so I went with the simplest route and did that. CB Scizor + Mega Manectric is a core that's been around forever, and the next thing I did with that was go with Seismitoad as a rocker. I wanted rocks and an elec immunity that didn't flop against Scizor and wasn't too passive... the fact that Moltres doesn't defog on it is also really nice, Seismitoad/Swampert seemed like the best fit, went with Seismitoad because the water immunity is valuable here. Next I thought Choice Scarf Hydreigon was an easy fit, provides speed control and a great pivot core with Scizor... a ground immunity and the dark typing is awesome for checking ghosts. Fight Z Togekiss made sense to me in the next slot because I needed a fairy and something to help the stall matchup a bit... this does both of those while also being a lot less passive and more offense-driven than the heal bell set. Tentacruel rounds the team out by providing a much needed hazard remover, Cobalion/Lucario/Scizor check, and tspikes absorber. Hope it works and hope you have fun!

I would like to ask for a team built around mamoswine because I have always liked mamoswine in design and, with his ice shard, is very threatening to a plethora of ground/flying/dragon types.

Set:
Mamoswine @ Choice Band
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide/Stone Edge

P.S: An offensive team would be nice.
Yo ScizzorsAreSteel, Mamoswine is a neat pick these days since the splashability of it's rocks set isn't what it used to be... CB Mamo in particular is very underexplored and the damage output is nuts. Anyways I went with Klefki as a parter because spikes support along with this will decimate fatter teams that try to switch in. Sharpedo comes through because it works well on spikes, it's pretty much the godfather of spikes offense in UU as it finds itself being able to clean very easily with spikes support. Cobalion comes through with rocks and to more prominently check things like Scizor and Bisharp. Latias helps solidify the fat matchup with this set, making it able to break through Blissey and most other things bar steels with Psyshock + Z Draco Meteor, the neat thing about this set here is how easily steels get worn down against this team as they try to switch into Mega Sharpedo, Mamoswine, and Spikes. Tentacruel once again rounds the team out with hazard removal and something that can pressure prima and fairies in general. Hope you enjoy!

For some odd reason, I am inordinately fond of both Togekiss and Alomamola - they're partly the reason I decided to pick UU as my first entrypoint to competitive pokemon. I've been struggling to build a balanced team around them, something with decent offensive weight.

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 160 SpD / 96 Spe
Calm Nature
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Thunder Wave
- Heal Bell

Alomomola @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Def / 216 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Scald
- Protect
- Knock Off

Thank you for a very helpful thread, I've been learning a lot of the thought process that goes into a team reading the posts here.
Okay BlueWinds, this core is pretty simple and fits best on balance-ish teams so I went with Mega Aggron pretty much immediately as I knew it really appreciates the support that alo + kiss brings to the table while also providing rocks and a Latias answer. Krookodile came through in the next slot because if my rocker isn't a ground type I'm gonna have to fit an elec immunity somewhere, and this is that slot. It's also neat here because it gives speed control, suit support, ghost resist, etc etc. Next I went with Latias because I felt I needed a dragon type as things like Volcanion and that type of shit can be really irritating while the fighting resistance is also really nice here to deal with shit like Lucario and Cobalion (which is why I went with Psychium Z). Also feeds off Togekiss chipping steels really well with it only have dual STAB and no coverage. Rotom-Heat is here as a glue mon w/ Defog that can pivot and check things like Scizor and Moltres.

Hi! I'd like to request a Roserade team...
Roserade @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power Fire
- Spikes

Thanks in advance!
Okay N_Mareanie, Roserade is actually a pretty neat mon rn and most people are really liking Sleep Powder + 3 Atks so I went with that. I went with Heattom to pair with it as it can switch into some steels that really bother Roserade as well as Moltres, while Roserade feeds off bulky grounds coming in to stop it's volt. Doublade came thru to blanket check fighting types and check Lati/Sciz to a looser extent, and it also really loves Roserade's ability to pressure bulky waters/grounds. Scarf Krook makes the most sense here as it gives speed control and an elec immunity, as well as suit support/ghost resist/etc. All of which are useful here, pretty standard. Like most BOs go, mixed rocks Kommo-o comes in as the rocker to pressure fatter teams. While Specs Primarina rounds it out as a water breaker that can check Hydreigon w/ it's fairy typing.

Hey everyone :) I'd like to request a team based around Specs Magneton in combination with Scarf Nihilego. Choice Scarf Nihilego is a fantastic cleaner but it is inhibited by common Steel types in the tier including Scizor, Mega Aggron, Empoleon, Klefki etc.
Specs Magneton traps and destroys all of these answers. A Pokemon with Eject Button or Mega Beedrill to lure in the Steel types and U Turn out into Magneton would be useful.
The core is inherently weak to Ground types such as Nidoking, Krookodile and Swampert, so having solid answers to these is vital. Of course Scarf Nihilego has Grass Knot, but it relies on the opponent playing recklessly/prediction.
I'm excited to see what you guys create!
Kind of gimmicky, but how about a team around Z-Me First Krookodile
Krookodile @ Normalium Z
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Me First
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Power Trip
View attachment 157812
Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock
- Reflect Type or Cosmic Power

Hello, I'm new here and I chose to play the UU for having several pokes that I like, mainly Starmie. I would like a team based on it for the offensive side. I put Reflect Type or Cosmic Power to have a way to react in unfavorable fights. Thank you for your help.
InsomniJack, Mr Spaz, Akaribao, Sorry for this but you guys' requests don't meet our requirements in the sense that they're too gimmicky or just not viable enough for us to make work in an optimal way without heavily changing the set. We're truly sorry because you guys have waited a long time just to get your request rejected. You can request something else however and we will put whatever request you make at the top of our priority list!! I'm sorry for this :(.

We promise to be better on getting to your requests sooner, we are deeply sorry for making some of you wait for so long :(, thanks for putting up with us!

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Time to do some cleanup for the later standing requests, apologies for the delays everyone! We'll try to be better about this in the future. Click the sprites for your teams!

DarwYyn Rawbi The team I built here managed to fill both your requests, I hope you enjoy!

Toxic Raikou definitely peaked awhile ago in terms of potency, but it could potentially still be a hindrance to non-Gligar ground-type teams. Chesnaught was a great partner here, I've optimized the set you posted Darwyn for something much more usable in the UU meta. Roar to help phase passive damage around and Synthesis to keep Chester healthy. Tentacruel was a great option for removal and as a Scizor check, while also stalling out threatening Pokemon to Fat Balance like Suicune. Florges came as the Fairy-type, cleric, and wish passer, Aggron sets rocks, also stops Scizor, and performs the usual Steel-Type duties while being able to Toxic Rotom-H more easily than Raikou can. Hydreigon adds a much needed bit of Speed Control and a Ground-immunity to the team. Vs. Gligar be sure to try and Knock it when you can as you mostly have to stall it out of Roosts. The Stall MU is very lacking with this team but given the starting core it couldn't be avoided.

OrangeGuru here's your Alowak Trick Room!

This is an old team I used back when Trick Room was super hyped as Staka and Alowak dropped, and while it's safe to say that hype as died since, this team was very functional and I believe peaked in the 1700s when I was using it. Uxie is a classic lead, Stakataka can quickly become a threat if left unchecked in Trick Room. Crawdaunt and Alowak perform a 1-2 punch of fat breakers that most Stall and Balance alike will struggle to handle. Shuca Cobalion is a great glue mon and part of what makes this team flow so well, being able to clean late game even without Trick Room as your breaker boys did their thing. Audino as a setter intrigued me for its Fairy-typing letting it check the Dark-types that usually ravage Trick Room like Hydreigon. It also had access to interesting techs like Healing Wish for Alowak / Crawdaunt, and Magic Coat to perform as an anti lead if Uxie is looking suboptimal. Overall it was a bit different than usual Trick Room teams but quite fun nonetheless.

Some Random Chicken bukemon123 I was also able to combine your requests into this DragMag hyper offense, hope you like it!

165545165536165546gligar.gif165548165549

Haxorus' most defined niche is in Dragon spam cores, sometimes supplemented by a Magneton. I've opted for that route with Scarf Mag to chip potential Shuca Cobalions down, while still being able to revenge kill everything else, the extra power of Specs didn't seem to be needed. Haxorus is great vs stall and can occasionally act as a win con, Scarf Drei can clean very reliably once Hax has punched through the Dragon checks. Gligar sets Rocks and pivots into the rest of the team while also blocking Volt Switch and checking Fighting-types. Gengar gives you another Pokemon faster than the 108 speed tier of Terrak / Coba / Infernape, while being able to cripple Aerodactyls that this team can struggle to switch into with Will-o-Wisp. Scizor ends out the team as primary sweeper, with Magneton's support Superpower wasn't really needed and it could opt for Bug Bite as the strong move available, greatly helping you break threats like Amoonguss and Quagsire.

ShadowHounder here's your Beedrill / Zeraora VoltTurn!

165552165554gligar.gif165556165557165558

Beedrill and Zera can definitely start getting momentum when they're playing on an uneven field hazards wise, so I felt that getting a strong hazard / anti-hazard core would be crucial for this team's success. Gligar once again performs its classic role on Offense of providing Rocks + Slow U-turn. Starmie is able to lure Krookodile and Mega Aerodactyl for our stars with a nifty Colbur Berry set, as well as rapid spinning off any unwanted hazards. Klefki gives the teams Steel/Fairy roles neatly compressed with Spikes, and Thunder Wave is some much needed Speed Control for a team without a scarfer. Infernape is here to check Scizor and be able to threaten Stall teams, although they are also pressured by the constant barrage of VoltTurn Bee and Ora can unleash. If you are unable to lure Krookodile with Starmie, be prepared to sacrifice Gligar's Eviolite as nothing else can switch into it safely.

Last edited:
For TheAuraUser :

Scizor @ Buginium Z
EVs: 244 HP / 16 Atk / 148 Def / 96 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch

Primarina @ Choice Specs
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Psychic

Gligar @ Eviolite
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 248 HP / 156 Def / 104 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Rotom-Heat @ Wiki Berry
EVs: 236 HP / 24 SpA / 248 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Toxic / Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Overheat

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

Infernape @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch
The main idea of the team is to abuse of momentum thanks to U-turn and Volt Switch. Choice Specs Primarina is a powerful wallbreaker which enjoy a lot momentum so its teammates need to support it thanks to that. Choice Scarf Hydreigon and Choice Band Infernape both have access to U-turn which mean they can generate momentum pretty easily since they can force some switchs. Primarina is also able to pressure Ground-types for Infernape while Infernape can pressure Pokemon such as Amoonguss and Celebi. On the other hand, SD Buginium Z Scizor can handle and pressure fairies which may be an issue otherwise. Last but not least, Rotom-Heat and Gligar are here for hazard support. I opted for Toxic on Gligar because it allows it to cripple common switch-in such as Latias, Hydreigon but also Moltres.

For Demon Dragon :

Zeraora @ Normalium Z
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 192 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Plasma Fists
- Close Combat
- Giga Impact

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 160 Def / 84 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Gligar @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
IVs: 29 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Empoleon @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Toxic
- Protect
- Scald

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

Lucario @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Extreme Speed
- Ice Punch
Bulk Up Normalium Z Zeraora is a cool Pokemon which can bother common builds which lacks of bulky Ground-types. Since it can struggle to break Mega Altaria once it has used its Z-Move, I decided to pair it with Amoonguss which check it really well. I opted for Synthesis over Giga Drain because it allows Amoonguss to check a bit more physical threats. Then we have Gligar and Empoleon which are there for hazard support. While Gligar can handle some common Ground-types, Empoleon can effectively cripple them thanks to Toxic + Protect. Then we have Choice Scarf Hydreigon which brings some speed to the team but also some momentum thanks to U-turn. Last but not least, Swords Dance Lucario is a really nice breaker which can pressure Stall teams. It also bring to the team a second check to Hydreigon which may be useful. I opted for Ice Punch because it's in my opinion the best option to pressure Mega Altaria and Gligar which may be annoying for Zeraora.

Last edited:

Ahoy Gyro Ba11, your team has been completed. Starting with the core obviously, I felt something that could blanket check fighting types while also being able to provide some sort of assurance for the lati matchup. Doublade came to mind as it does both of those nicely while also taking advantage of Rotom-Mow being able to break bulky grounds/waters and chipping shit to help Terrakion potentially sweep. Next I felt Cobalion worked very well in the next slot as I needed rocks and a more concrete Scizor answer. Next Togekiss comes through as something that can pressure fatter teams as right now it's lookin a lil bleak vs stall... it also gives a fairy that can check both Kommo-o and Hydreigon. Also did T-Wave on Mowtom for Lati matchup and to support rak/kiss in general. Hope you have fun with the team and I hope it works well!

Hey CrumLee, CB Scizor is a staple on voltturn teams so I went with the simplest route and did that. CB Scizor + Mega Manectric is a core that's been around forever, and the next thing I did with that was go with Seismitoad as a rocker. I wanted rocks and an elec immunity that didn't flop against Scizor and wasn't too passive... the fact that Moltres doesn't defog on it is also really nice, Seismitoad/Swampert seemed like the best fit, went with Seismitoad because the water immunity is valuable here. Next I thought Choice Scarf Hydreigon was an easy fit, provides speed control and a great pivot core with Scizor... a ground immunity and the dark typing is awesome for checking ghosts. Fight Z Togekiss made sense to me in the next slot because I needed a fairy and something to help the stall matchup a bit... this does both of those while also being a lot less passive and more offense-driven than the heal bell set. Tentacruel rounds the team out by providing a much needed hazard remover, Cobalion/Lucario/Scizor check, and tspikes absorber. Hope it works and hope you have fun!

Yo ScizzorsAreSteel, Mamoswine is a neat pick these days since the splashability of it's rocks set isn't what it used to be... CB Mamo in particular is very underexplored and the damage output is nuts. Anyways I went with Klefki as a parter because spikes support along with this will decimate fatter teams that try to switch in. Sharpedo comes through because it works well on spikes, it's pretty much the godfather of spikes offense in UU as it finds itself being able to clean very easily with spikes support. Cobalion comes through with rocks and to more prominently check things like Scizor and Bisharp. Latias helps solidify the fat matchup with this set, making it able to break through Blissey and most other things bar steels with Psyshock + Z Draco Meteor, the neat thing about this set here is how easily steels get worn down against this team as they try to switch into Mega Sharpedo, Mamoswine, and Spikes. Tentacruel once again rounds the team out with hazard removal and something that can pressure prima and fairies in general. Hope you enjoy!

Okay BlueWinds, this core is pretty simple and fits best on balance-ish teams so I went with Mega Aggron pretty much immediately as I knew it really appreciates the support that alo + kiss brings to the table while also providing rocks and a Latias answer. Krookodile came through in the next slot because if my rocker isn't a ground type I'm gonna have to fit an elec immunity somewhere, and this is that slot. It's also neat here because it gives speed control, suit support, ghost resist, etc etc. Next I went with Latias because I felt I needed a dragon type as things like Volcanion and that type of shit can be really irritating while the fighting resistance is also really nice here to deal with shit like Lucario and Cobalion (which is why I went with Psychium Z). Also feeds off Togekiss chipping steels really well with it only have dual STAB and no coverage. Rotom-Heat is here as a glue mon w/ Defog that can pivot and check things like Scizor and Moltres.

Okay N_Mareanie, Roserade is actually a pretty neat mon rn and most people are really liking Sleep Powder + 3 Atks so I went with that. I went with Heattom to pair with it as it can switch into some steels that really bother Roserade as well as Moltres, while Roserade feeds off bulky grounds coming in to stop it's volt. Doublade came thru to blanket check fighting types and check Lati/Sciz to a looser extent, and it also really loves Roserade's ability to pressure bulky waters/grounds. Scarf Krook makes the most sense here as it gives speed control and an elec immunity, as well as suit support/ghost resist/etc. All of which are useful here, pretty standard. Like most BOs go, mixed rocks Kommo-o comes in as the rocker to pressure fatter teams. While Specs Primarina rounds it out as a water breaker that can check Hydreigon w/ it's fairy typing.

InsomniJack, Mr Spaz, Akaribao, Sorry for this but you guys' requests don't meet our requirements in the sense that they're too gimmicky or just not viable enough for us to make work in an optimal way without heavily changing the set. We're truly sorry because you guys have waited a long time just to get your request rejected. You can request something else however and we will put whatever request you make at the top of our priority list!! I'm sorry for this :(.

We promise to be better on getting to your requests sooner, we are deeply sorry for making some of you wait for so long :(, thanks for putting up with us!
Thanks pal.

For Demon Dragon :

Zeraora @ Normalium Z
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Plasma Fists
- Close Combat
- Giga Impact

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Gligar @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Toxic
- Protect
- Scald

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

Lucario @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Extreme Speed
- Ice Punch
Bulk Up Normalium Z Zeraora is a cool Pokemon which can bother common builds which lacks of bulky Ground-types. Since it can struggle to break Mega Altaria once it has used its Z-Move, I decided to pair it with Amoonguss which check it really well. I opted for Synthesis over Giga Drain because it allows Amoonguss to check a bit more physical threats. Then we have Gligar and Empoleon which are there for hazard support. While Gligar can handle some common Ground-types, Empoleon can effectively cripple them thanks to Toxic + Protect. Then we have Choice Scarf Hydreigon which brings some speed to the team but also some momentum thanks to U-turn. Last but not least, Swords Dance Lucario is a really nice breaker which can pressure Stall teams. It also bring to the team a second check to Hydreigon which may be useful. I opted for Ice Punch because it's in my opinion the best option to pressure Mega Altaria and Gligar which may be annoying for Zeraora.
Thank you for the team Moutemoute! I hope to be successful with it!

I was in the mood of building around Diancie, as it was on the rise as a check to pokemon such as Hydreigon, Moltres, and even Latias to an extent. I wanted to pair it with Rotom-H as it could threaten out Empoleon and Scizor, provide Volt Switch support, and provide another Mega Pidgeot check.
It also appreciated Diancie checking dangerous Dragon-types, like the aforementioned Hydreigon and Latias, and Kommo-o as well. Tsareena was a necessary Water-type check and physical spinner. It also completed the VoltTurn core with Rotom-H.

Diancie @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Diamond Storm
- Toxic
- Moonblast

Rotom-Heat @ Iapapa Berry
EVs: 236 HP / 20 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Defog
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp

Tsareena (F) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Queenly Majesty
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Rapid Spin
- Power Whip
- U-turn

Looking for something along the lines of Bulky Offense.

vivalospride

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
View attachment 166074View attachment 166075View attachment 166077

I was in the mood of building around Diancie, as it was on the rise as a check to pokemon such as Hydreigon, Moltres, and even Latias to an extent. I wanted to pair it with Rotom-H as it could threaten out Empoleon and Scizor, provide Volt Switch support, and provide another Mega Pidgeot check.
It also appreciated Diancie checking dangerous Dragon-types, like the aforementioned Hydreigon and Latias, and Kommo-o as well. Tsareena was a necessary Water-type check and physical spinner. It also completed the VoltTurn core with Rotom-H.

Diancie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Diamond Storm
- Toxic
- Moonblast

Rotom-Heat @ Iapapa Berry
EVs: 236 HP / 20 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Defog
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp

Tsareena (F) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Queenly Majesty
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Rapid Spin
- Power Whip
- U-turn

Looking for something along the lines of Bulky Offense.
Only one request per week :(

OK Alright. So I would like to request a team where Starmie can shine in some way. Feel free to choose the item and move.
Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Okay, it has been more than a week, time for a new request.
This time I am requesting an offense team built around AV Bisharp. With Latias being a prominent threat in the tier, this set would ultimately serve as a great check to it.

Bisharp @ Assault Vest
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 188 HP / 236 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Thank you! :pimp:

vivalospride

Dear UUers,

Amane Misa and I are shutting down the Teambuilding Lab at least until UULT/UUPL is over. There's a lot going on in the UU community at the moment, and most of our builders are understandably busy with other more demanding things across the site. All current requests will still be completed but any other request that is posted from now on will not be completed. Mr Spaz and InsomniJack are still allowed to request something as we took forever to deny their original requests. For everyone who is waiting for their team, you will receive it shortly :).

Sincerely,
UU Teambuilding Lab

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Bewear @ Normalium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Haze
- Sludge Bomb

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Gyro Ball
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Fire Blast

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

I started with Swords Dance Bewear. It should be used early- to mid-game to break walls. I added Tentacruel because it can generate free turns on Fairy-types that check Bewear, as well as absorb Toxic Spikes and spin hazards in general. Doublade is the main wincon of the team, as it appreciates Bewear weakening or removing physical walls that keep it from sweeping. I added Mega Aerodactyl because the team was in need of a Pursuit trapper, as well as a Flying-type answer. It was also chosen as the Stealth Rock setter of the team because it beats annoying Electric-types to the team like Rotom-H so the Stealth Rock on the opponent's side is likelier to stay up, which makes them much more comfortable to play around. Choice Scarf Hydreigon was chosen because the team lacked a solid pivot into Krookodile, as well as a solid check to Ghost-types. Lastly, Sylveon was added because the team was in need of a solid Fairy-types and because the other members of the team really appreciate Wish and Heal Bell support.

wuhoodude

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
Adamant Nature
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Swords Dance

Gligar @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 100 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Scizor @ Buginium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Atk / 48 Def / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Foul Play
- Play Rough

Sharpedo-Mega @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
- Protect

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Haze
- Sludge Bomb

That took quite a while to make, but there it is. The team is very straightforward; use Crawdaunt to break early- to mid-game and then clean with Mega Sharpedo. Take advantage of Pokemon that check Crawdaunt like Hydreigon, Latias, Mega Manectric, and Rotom-H to set up hazards throughout the game. Scizor is another option to clean late game but is better used to force Steel-types like Mega Aggron to take hazards damage and to lure in and KO Amoonguss with a boosted Savage Spin-Out after Stealth Rock damage. Use Tentacruel to pivot into Fairy-types that check Crawdaunt and Mega Sharpedo and to clear away hazards. To tell the truth, I'd like to suggest Choice Band Crawdaunt here over the Swords Dance set you wanted. It is just way more consistent since Crawdaunt is a hit-and-run Pokemon that is easily revenge-killed.

Cbrinz

importable

I started with Swords Dance Bewear. It should be used early- to mid-game to break walls. I added Tentacruel because it can generate free turns on Fairy-types that check Bewear, as well as absorb Toxic Spikes and spin hazards in general. Doublade is the main wincon of the team, as it appreciates Bewear weakening or removing physical walls that keep it from sweeping. I added Mega Aerodactyl because the team was in need of a Pursuit trapper, as well as a Flying-type answer. It was also chosen as the Stealth Rock setter of the team because it beats annoying Electric-types to the team like Rotom-H so the Stealth Rock on the opponent's side is likelier to stay up, which makes them much more comfortable to play around. Choice Scarf Hydreigon was chosen because the team lacked a solid pivot into Krookodile, as well as a solid check to Ghost-types. Lastly, Sylveon was added because the team was in need of a solid Fairy-types and because the other members of the team really appreciate Wish and Heal Bell support.

wuhoodude

importable

That took quite a while to make, but there it is. The team is very straightforward; use Crawdaunt to break early- to mid-game and then clean with Mega Sharpedo. Take advantage of Pokemon that check Crawdaunt like Hydreigon, Latias, Mega Manectric, and Rotom-H to set up hazards throughout the game. Scizor is another option to clean late game but is better used to force Steel-types like Mega Aggron to take hazards damage and to lure in and KO Amoonguss with a boosted Savage Spin-Out after Stealth Rock damage. Use Tentacruel to pivot into Fairy-types that check Crawdaunt and Mega Sharpedo and to clear away hazards. To tell the truth, I'd like to suggest Choice Band Crawdaunt here over the Swords Dance set you wanted. It is just way more consistent since Crawdaunt is a hit-and-run Pokemon that is easily revenge-killed.
Thank you very much! I look forward to using this, I'll give CB Daunt a try as you suggested.

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Hey guys. So I haven't been here in a while now, seeing as i've gotten better with building.

So you all know the insanely strong infamous Specs Primarina. Nearly every single team can lose to it. To have even the slightest upper hand, you need pokemon like Blissey and Empoleon (and even Alolan Muk to an extent). But fear not, for I have thieved the filthy OU degenerates of a set(to pay them back for stealing clanger lol) that Amoongus can utilize. But this set is not ONLY for Specs Primarina. It can check more Special Attackers, such as the likes of Mega Manectric, Nihilego, and Mega Sceptile,

amoonguss.gif

Mermaid's Doom (Amoonguss) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Stomping Tantrum
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Paired with:

jellicent.gif

Shipwreck (Jellicent) @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

I chose Jellicent as the prime partner for AVmoongus, since it could switch into many of the things Amoongus couldn't handle. Infernape, Mamoswine, Mega Aerodactyl, and Terrakion to some extent. It made a core with Amoongus which was very hard to break. But there are some
things this core could have Problems with. Electrium Z Latias with Psychic stab rips through this core, so look for a steel that can handle it.\

Looking for a BO/Balance-esque team.

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Datsplashtho
Dear UUers,

Amane Misa and I are shutting down the Teambuilding Lab at least until UULT/UUPL is over. There's a lot going on in the UU community at the moment, and most of our builders are understandably busy with other more demanding things across the site. All current requests will still be completed but any other request that is posted from now on will not be completed.

Sincerely,
UU Teambuilding Lab

For TheAuraUser :

Scizor @ Buginium Z
EVs: 244 HP / 16 Atk / 148 Def / 96 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch

Primarina @ Choice Specs
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Psychic

Gligar @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Rotom-Heat @ Wiki Berry
EVs: 236 HP / 24 SpA / 248 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Toxic / Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Overheat

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

Infernape @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch
The main idea of the team is to abuse of momentum thanks to U-turn and Volt Switch. Choice Specs Primarina is a powerful wallbreaker which enjoy a lot momentum so its teammates need to support it thanks to that. Choice Scarf Hydreigon and Choice Band Infernape both have access to U-turn which mean they can generate momentum pretty easily since they can force some switchs. Primarina is also able to pressure Ground-types for Infernape while Infernape can pressure Pokemon such as Amoonguss and Celebi. On the other hand, SD Buginium Z Scizor can handle and pressure fairies which may be an issue otherwise. Last but not least, Rotom-Heat and Gligar are here for hazard support. I opted for Toxic on Gligar because it allows it to cripple common switch-in such as Latias, Hydreigon but also Moltres.

For Demon Dragon :

Zeraora @ Normalium Z
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Plasma Fists
- Close Combat
- Giga Impact

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Gligar @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Toxic
- Protect
- Scald

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

Lucario @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Extreme Speed
- Ice Punch
Sorry I’m extremely late, I’ve been offline for a while. Thanks for the interesting team! I’ll give it a try out. It looks really solid :)

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Hey Akaribao I have your Starmie squad ready! (yeah im a builder owo)

aerodactyl-mega.gif
terrakion.gif
hippowdon.gif
rotom-mow.gif
starmie.gif
klefki.gif

Aerodactyl-Mega (M) @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail
- Hone Claws

Terrakion @ Iapapa Berry
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Toxic
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat

Hippowdon (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Fire Fang

Rotom-Mow @ Rose Incense
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch
- Leaf Storm
- Defog

Starmie @ Electrium Z
Ability: Analytic
Shiny: Yes
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Protect
- Thunder

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 152 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Foul Play
- Play Rough
This team was intially built for elodin's game against hs. It was built around the Rock Spam core of HC Aero + SD Rak but the Starmie set still shines. To support the Rock-Spam fire fang fully defensive Hippo was a great first pick. Not only does it reliably deal with Scizor but it provides Sandstorm to let Terrakion and Aerodactyl have an easier time setting up potentially. I chose Rotom-Mow as my defogger with Rose Incense to pressure Gligar without taking up a Z-Crystal. Hidden Power Fire lets it check Scizor and chip at Amoonguss/other steels still. Then, I went with Protect Starmie as a fun option to be really bothersome for the scarfed Dark-types (Hydreigon and Krookodile) [This is actually displayed in the replay too], which I had room for since Rotom-Mow was running removal. Klefki tied the team well defensively with its ability to switch into Latias with ease while not being settup fodder on Scizor thanks to Foul Play. Defog + Spikes is usually iffy but it functions well with the pressure from Starmie and the threat of either Rock-type boosting up and wrecking havoc. I hope you enjoy the team!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)