Project Underused Teambuilding Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click at the sprites for the importables.

I used this BO in UULT playoffs and it has been sitting on my teambuilder for a while so I didn't mind making it public. This is a pretty good VoltTurn with some cool breakers like Pangoro and Toxtricity. It also uses the Future Sight Reuniclus + Pangoro core which is pretty nice. Use Pangoro and Toxtricity to break, Rotom-W, Flygon and Reuniclus to pivot and Flygon and Cobalion to clean.

This team is built around Pokemon that are very good but held back by their lack of reliable recovery, which is why Sylveon was intelligently thrown in there. You requested a fat BO or a balance so, generally speaking, this team rather takes patience to use because the best way to play it is by slowly chipping and weakening the opponent's team with status and Knock Off and then sweeping with either Doublade or Flygon. I tried Heavy-Duty Boots Darmanitan with Toxic > Incineroar and it worked well but I figured that this type of balance team wants the Dark-typing to have some counterplay against Ghost-types.

Demon Dragon Moutemoute
Hello :p

What is the goal of Future Sight on your Reuniclus? Is it against Keldeo when you switch in Pangoro?

Reactions: Eve
Skull-to-the-bone one Goodra team coming right up. Before I get started big shoutouts to Cynde for helping with the building and testing process :blobwizard:

:goodra: :roserade: :reuniclus: :rotom-wash: :incineroar: :cobalion:
Click sprites for the importable
Goodra is a surprisingly strong wallbreaker with its unique mono Dragon typing in addition to its incredible raw special bulk. When building with it, I opted to use a Choice Specs set over the Assault Vest set you mentioned as it pushes its damage output even higher, which compounds with its unique coverage and already great bulk on top of a slew of useful resistances. Obviously this team wants to make progress by throwing out strong attacks as much as possible with Goodra, but sometimes it will find itself walled after revealing what move it locks itself into, mostly by Sylveon and specially defensive Milotics that can be immune to Draco or be able to sponge 2 Draco Meteors, respectively. This is where Roserade comes in, as it is able to abuse both of these mons as Spikes fodder to further pressure defensive backbones. I opt for Synthesis on this Roserade since it comes in handy to keep it healthy throughout a game against Keldeo lacking Choice Specs, as well as Ice beam Milotic. However, Sleep Powder in that slot is an acceptable replacement if you want to keep up the pressure on things like Incineroar, Cobalion, and Reuniclus for example. Even though these two are pretty strong in combination against bulky Water-types, the team needed to progress in a way that gave it some extra insurance against offensive ones like Keldeo and Inteleon. This is where Assault Vest Reuniclus and Choice Scarf Rotom-Wash come in, providing a couple key utilities to the team without sacrificing its offensive integrity. Reuniclus with Assault Vest and Regenerator makes it a good special sponge that can ease up the pressure that threats like Gardevoir, Keldeo, and Noivern can pose to a heavily offensive team such as this one. Rotom with Choice Scarf and this specific set provide you with a Ground-type immunity and emergency hazard removal in case the hazard war doesn't work out in your favor. Rotom is also EV'd to outspeed base 80 threats like Gardevoir and Chandelure; useful in a pinch. Despite it holding a Scarf, which is useful to outspeed and revenge kill pokemon like Keldeo and Cobalion, in most scenarios it will likely be more useful to Trick it to defensive pokemon such as Incineroar, Reuniclus, and Rhyperior. Incineroar comes up next as it's pretty much the best pivot mon in the current meta, as well as adding a Dark-type to ensure you don't get run over by Chandelure, Polteageist, and Acid Armor + Calm Mind Reuniclus. It has an interesting nature and EV spread here, Sassy nature making it more likely to underspeed other Incineroar as well as Sylveon and Umbreon, allowing you to brainlessly gain momentum. The 52 SpA EVs ensure that it can OHKO Cobalion with Overheat as well. Cobalion rounds out the team by giving it an offensive Steel-type that can also pivot into a variety of threats, as well as Stealth Rock. Cobalion's STAB Close Combat also pairs extremely well with Reuniclus's Future Sight as always. I elected to give it a Chople Berry as pivoting around Pangoro and other Cobalion can be annoying and this eases prediction for you to regain your footing should things go poorly. Overall it is lacking a clear setup win condition but can pressure down teams enough. You'll wanna aim your Incineroar's Knock Off at Keldeo too, making it much easier to switch into midgame. Get in Goodra via Volt Switch and Parting Shot with multiple layers of hazards down and make sure you don't give Calm Mind variants of Reuniclus too much breathing room. Hope you enjoy!

incineroar.png
+
sirfetchd.png

I haven't played uu since Gen 5, and I enjoy the idea of a bulky offense team built around these two. I'm not sure what the meta is right now, but you guys tend to make great teams, so I'm sure I'll get something good.

Rawbi here is your Rillaboom team.

<Click the Sprites for the Importable>
As requested I used this bulkier Rillaboom set; however, I do think U-turn put in more work than Leech Seed in practice. Leech Seed is a nuisance to foes like Incineroar and Galarian Weezing but it felt a lot more effective to just remove their items then pivot out into a partner that offensively threatens them. Given you wanted Leech Seed I'll leave it up to you what you want to use. Noivern is the team's Speed control, it helps check Cobalion a foe Rillaboom lets in easily, and it appreciates Rillaboom removing Rhyperior, Gigalith, and bulky Water-types. Galarian Weezing gives you a check to Pangoro and while it doesn't benefit from Terrain Toxic Spikes + this Rillaboom set wears down foes really easily. Gigalith provides a secure check to Noivern and Chandelure and gives you the needed SR user. Superpower hits Steel-types not named Doublade and is unaffected by Terrain, unlike EQ. Heavy Slam helps with Galarian Weezing. Specs Heliolisk provides more Speed control, eases the matchup vs Water-types, is another check to Keldeo, and gives you an immediate wallbreaker. Escavalier gives you a more secure Fairy resist and another wallbreaker. The spread helps deal with Cobalion and SD helps with Acid Armor Reuniclus. Feel free to use alternative item choices on Heliolisk like Life Orb.

Pokeseba here is your Sylveon + Copperajah team.

You don't need this much Special Defense on Sylveon so I gave it more bulk to take hits from foes like Pangoro. You didn't mind which Copperajah set was used so I went with Stealth Rock. Incineroar gives you a check to Chandelure, which Sylveon lets in too easily. Swords Dance gives it respectable wallbreaking power with a faster set being less vulnerable to foes like Pangoro. Rotom-W gives you a Ground immunity to handle foes like Rhyperior better and helps with foes like Darmanitan, Incineroar, and Cobalion. Thunder Wave helps with Speed control and Defog is valuable to remove Spikes with Roserade having a good matchup against this. Noivern gives you Speed control and another check to Fighting-types like Cobalion and Keldeo. Celebi helps vs Keldeo and gives you a reliable way to break bulky Water-types.

Gigalith @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
- Rock Blast
-

Weezing-Galar @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic Spikes
-
-
-

I think this core could be very strong, but I've never really been able to build around it.

I play everything, but I really like stalls/semi-stalls at the moment, I would like to see how strong they are with this core.

scorbunnys

Don't dream your life, but live your dream. #Bunny
Rawbi here is your Rillaboom team.

As requested I used this bulkier Rillaboom set; however, I do think U-turn put in more work than Leech Seed in practice. Leech Seed is a nuisance to foes like Incineroar and Galarian Weezing but it felt a lot more effective to just remove their items then pivot out into a partner that offensively threatens them. Given you wanted Leech Seed I'll leave it up to you what you want to use. Noivern is the team's Speed control, it helps check Cobalion a foe Rillaboom lets in easily, and it appreciates Rillaboom removing Rhyperior, Gigalith, and bulky Water-types. Galarian Weezing gives you a check to Pangoro and while it doesn't benefit from Terrain Toxic Spikes + this Rillaboom set wears down foes really easily. Gigalith provides a secure check to Noivern and Chandelure and gives you the needed SR user. Superpower hits Steel-types not named Doublade and is unaffected by Terrain, unlike EQ. Heavy Slam helps with Galarian Weezing. Specs Heliolisk provides more Speed control, eases the matchup vs Water-types, is another check to Keldeo, and gives you an immediate wallbreaker. Escavalier gives you a more secure Fairy resist and another wallbreaker. The spread helps deal with Cobalion and SD helps with Acid Armor Reuniclus. Feel free to use alternative item choices on Heliolisk like Life Orb.

Pokeseba here is your Sylveon + Copperajah team.

You don't need this much Special Defense on Sylveon so I gave it more bulk to take hits from foes like Pangoro. You didn't mind which Copperajah set was used so I went with Stealth Rock. Incineroar gives you a check to Chandelure, which Sylveon lets in too easily. Swords Dance gives it respectable wallbreaking power with a faster set being less vulnerable to foes like Pangoro. Rotom-W gives you a Ground immunity to handle foes like Rhyperior better and helps with foes like Darmanitan, Incineroar, and Cobalion. Thunder Wave helps with Speed control and Defog is valuable to remove Spikes with Roserade having a good matchup against this. Noivern gives you Speed control and another check to Fighting-types like Cobalion and Keldeo. Celebi helps vs Keldeo and gives you a reliable way to break bulky Water-types.
Thanks bro!, the team seems solid, also yeah, Sylveon Phsy Def is fine, thanks.

Last edited:

Scarfire

is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Hi hi, requesting a team with Keldeo. Any set any style, just want to use the horse. (if possible to fit a reuni on the team, please do. If not its no bi deal, just want smth spammable on ladder.)

Estarossa

moo?
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
C&C Leader
adjustments here's your DD Necrozma Screens team!

While the Ground-immunity Xatu offers was valuable, Espeon tends to be a better fit for Screens teams atm due to being able to outspeed Keldeo. 20 Special attack EVs let you 2HKO Cobalion while still retaining your bulk as much as possible. Polteageist usage on Hyper Offense has been low as of late, Incineroar (as well as other Dark-types like Umbreon and Pangoro) usage tends to be a big issue for it, but Hyper Beam is a nice option capable of nuking these Pokemon, which Necrozma also struggles with, allowing Polteageist to sometimes act as an early-game wallbreaker instead for this team depending on the matchup to facilitate an easier Necrozma sweep. Calm Mind + Substitute Sylveon offers you a nice wallbreaker that checks Noivern and Dark-types like Pangoro, and can weaken Steel-types like Doublade and Escavalier for Necrozma. SD + WP Incineroar provides you another early-game wallbreaker that can take advantage of Pokemon like Doublade for Cobalion/Polteageist. Rocks Cobalion rounds off the team, providing a switch in to Incineroar, and depending on which move you choose for the last slot, either a secondary breaker, or can cripple Noivern with Twave for Incineroar, which can otherwise outspeed +1 Incineroar and hit it through screens.

Last edited:
I would like a team built around some mons that I have never really used, but in my head work well together.
The requested core is defensive Arcanine with Teleport into Specs Gardevoir.

My preferred playstyle is either balance or bulky offense. Using new mons, it would make sense to use them on a style that I feel comfortable with. If the builder thinks that haxorus will be banned, then a post-Haxorus built would probably work better. My point being: you do not necessarily have to take that mon in mind.

Arcanine @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Toxic
- Morning Sun
- Teleport

Gardevoir @ Choice Specs
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psyshock/Psychic
- Mystical Fire
- Coverage or Trick

Is anyone working on my request? Because it has been around for a bit now.

52Gambit sorry for the delay but here is your team. So there are a lot of issues with this core to make it work on Balance which is why I struggled to make anything solid with that playstyle. I made several variants of this core with Bulky Offense but likewise, the core has a lot of flaws to make a coherent team with it, especially with Shell Smash Blastoise having near to no viability outside of Dual Screens. For this reason, I'm going to give you a HO team instead similar to the one Estarossa posted above.

From testing, I found Physical Blastoise to be far more effective and consistent compared to Special so I changed it accordingly. The coverage is the same but Zen Headbutt gives you coverage for Keldeo and neutral coverage against foes like Golisopod and Jellicent. I also made it Life Orb because the damage output is far greater allowing it to break defensive cores easier. I made your Roserade Sleep Powder to gives set up opportunities. I also made it Toxic Spikes as it helps wear down bulky Water-types for Blastoise to sweep. Espeon was chosen over Xatu because your original core is too weak to Toxtricity, which this helps with. Sylveon gives you a Noviern check and is a good wallbreaker under screens capable of dismantling standard cores of Water-type + Incineroar + Steel-type. Incineroar is a great wallbreaker under screens with it being able to set up an SD and activate its Weakness Policy easier. You also needed a check to Chandelure because Roserade and Sylveon let it in too freely. Cobalion gives you a needed SR user and benefits under screens too. Occa Berry helps you beat Noivern after a Swords Dance.

52Gambit sorry for the delay but here is your team. So there are a lot of issues with this core to make it work on Balance which is why I struggled to make anything solid with that playstyle. I made several variants of this core with Bulky Offense but likewise, the core has a lot of flaws to make a coherent team with it, especially with Shell Smash Blastoise having near to no viability outside of Dual Screens. For this reason, I'm going to give you a HO team instead similar to the one Estarossa posted above.

From testing, I found Physical Blastoise to be far more effective and consistent compared to Special so I changed it accordingly. The coverage is the same but Zen Headbutt gives you coverage for Keldeo and neutral coverage against foes like Golisopod and Jellicent. I also made it Life Orb because the damage output is far greater allowing it to break defensive cores easier. I made your Roserade Sleep Powder to gives set up opportunities. I also made it Toxic Spikes as it helps wear down bulky Water-types for Blastoise to sweep. Espeon was chosen over Xatu because your original core is too weak to Toxtricity, which this helps with. Sylveon gives you a Noviern check and is a good wallbreaker under screens capable of dismantling standard cores of Water-type + Incineroar + Steel-type. Incineroar is a great wallbreaker under screens with it being able to set up an SD and activate its Weakness Policy easier. You also needed a check to Chandelure because Roserade and Sylveon let it in too freely. Cobalion gives you a needed SR user and benefits under screens too. Occa Berry helps you beat Noivern after a Swords Dance.
Yeah i figured toise/rade was a wacky core, but thank you for doing it anyway! it looks fun to use :]

I’d really like to use the Choice Band Rillaboom (Grassy Slide seems awesome), Choice Specs Toxtricity, and Shell Smash Barbaracle together. My thought is that Rilla and Tox can severely weaken most teams, and allow Barb to sweep late game. I am open to other potential sweepers, however.

I’m not sure what the defensive core should be on a team like this, and finding a balance between offense and defense has always been a problem for me. I’d appreciate any support on this. Thanks all! I'll post the three sets of interest below.

Rillaboom @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Grassy Glide
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- High Horsepower

Barbaracle @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Liquidation
- Stone Edge
- Protect

Toxtricity @ Choice Specs
Ability: Punk Rock
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Overdrive
- Volt Switch
- Sludge Bomb

Last edited:

Jade

why are girls?
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
here's your garde + dog team Socrates1O1. in general i don't like garde a lot bc it means you're not using a vastly superior psychic-type like celebi / necrozma / reuniclus, but this was still fun to build. originally i had garde / arc / mantine / coba / rillaboom / rhyp but i felt like there was a missing link that i couldn't figure out so it just sat in my builder for a while. eventually Twilight passed me his version of the core and i liked it, so i decided to optimize the sets / ev spreads a bit and post it here.

:ss/gardevoir: :ss/arcanine: :ss/noivern: :ss/rhyperior: :ss/vileplume: :ss/escavalier:
click the sprites for the import!
roar on arcanine is an option to phase out sylveon, which would normally give garde trouble if it's spdef, but toxic is better in general. noivern provides a defogger, speed control, and secondary check to coba alongside arcanine. the ev spread lives a knock off from choice band adamant pangoro and ohkos back with hurricane. rhyperior provides a mandatory rocker and a toxtricity check, as shift gear would otherwise run through this team. roar prevents sylveon and additionally umbreon from healing up, while preventing reuniclus and necrozma from getting out of hand by using rhyperior as set up bait. vileplume is here as a secondary answer to fightings, as well as a mon to check escav since it would otherwise annoy this team by knocking arcanine / noivern's boots or rhyperior's leftovers. no item + moonblast is here for pangoro, as you can take it on much safer by being able to ohko it instead of having to spam strength sap. finally, escavalier is here as a roserade counter, steel-type, and a secondary breaker with gardevoir. the ev spread lives +2 cobalion cc after rocks in an emergency situation. more speed evs can be used on it but i generally prefer more bulk so as to not lose out on any relevant calcs. overrall this core was pretty hard to build (but thanks Twilight for making this version of the team) but somewhat interesting given that it's something different, though the meta will be changed in a day or two ether way. hope you enjoy the team!

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.

Gigalith @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
- Rock Blast
-

Weezing-Galar @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
-
-
-

I think this core could be very strong, but I've never really been able to build around it.

I play everything, but I really like stalls/semi-stalls at the moment, I would like to see how strong they are with this core.
team 1 https://pokepast.es/e8cf7c140404baa8
team 2 https://pokepast.es/316bf7cb50b2b348

Can't say I'm too sold on using Gigalith on defensive teams, even though he is clearly a defensive Pokemon, he just gives a lot of openings to offensive Pokemon like Pangoro.

Unlike Bronzong, you are vulnerable to hazards so you really need Wish support to function which means it's much harder to partner with Rest Talk Incineroar, a good wall, because you want Umbreon instead. This is especially so because you asked for Weezing, so we probably don't want to stack Fairies with Sylveon, the other main Wish passer.

To be honest I'd suggest you to build around a different core feel free to PM me here if you want ideas.

The first team uses Xatu as hazard control and a pretty funny counter to most CM Necrozma and special Celebi and Reuniclus. You might add Heavy Slam on Gigalith to make you less fairy weak, although CM Sylveon is the main issue.

The second team might be a bit weak to Escavalier and Keldeo sets that can beat Jellicent (like Toxic). You would have to play very smart and try to Synchronize the Toxic. I used Neutralizing Gas because you're a bit weak to Toxic Spikes.

Again I wouldn't say these are great stall teams...message me if you want some practice in stall we could do a call or text chat while you ladder

here's your garde + dog team Socrates1O1. in general i don't like garde a lot bc it means you're not using a vastly superior psychic-type like celebi / necrozma / reuniclus, but this was still fun to build. originally i had garde / arc / mantine / coba / rillaboom / rhyp but i felt like there was a missing link that i couldn't figure out so it just sat in my builder for a while. eventually Twilight passed me his version of the core and i liked it, so i decided to optimize the sets / ev spreads a bit and post it here.

:ss/gardevoir: :ss/arcanine: :ss/noivern: :ss/rhyperior: :ss/vileplume: :ss/escavalier:
click the sprites for the import!
roar on arcanine is an option to phase out sylveon, which would normally give garde trouble if it's spdef, but toxic is better in general. noivern provides a defogger, speed control, and secondary check to coba alongside arcanine. the ev spread lives a knock off from choice band adamant pangoro and ohkos back with hurricane. rhyperior provides a mandatory rocker and a toxtricity check, as shift gear would otherwise run through this team. roar prevents sylveon and additionally umbreon from healing up, while preventing reuniclus and necrozma from getting out of hand by using rhyperior as set up bait. vileplume is here as a secondary answer to fightings, as well as a mon to check escav since it would otherwise annoy this team by knocking arcanine / noivern's boots or rhyperior's leftovers. no item + moonblast is here for pangoro, as you can take it on much safer by being able to ohko it instead of having to spam strength sap. finally, escavalier is here as a roserade counter, steel-type, and a secondary breaker with gardevoir. the ev spread lives +2 cobalion cc after rocks in an emergency situation. more speed evs can be used on it but i generally prefer more bulk so as to not lose out on any relevant calcs. overrall this core was pretty hard to build (but thanks Twilight for making this version of the team) but somewhat interesting given that it's something different, though the meta will be changed in a day or two ether way. hope you enjoy the team!
Thank you :)

ramolost

parfum quartier
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hi Moldy this is a bit late but i have your team :

:ss/incineroar: :ss/sirfetchd: :ss/noivern: :ss/whimsicott: :ss/bronzong: :ss/toxtricity:
(click on the mons to have the import)

ok so first of all i really the core that you asked for. Here i went for offensive SD incin and leek sirfetchd. With this core i wanted to go for a volturn bulky offense so i naturally added a noivern with u-turn. Check many things and can bring fetchd on the field. Vern also like the help of fetchd to pressures bulky steels like bronzong or copperajah or even mons like gigalith. Then i added a whimsicott to give a better cheese match up, to volturn and because it checks mons like keldeo, rotom wash, rhyperior and can also bring fetchd or incin on steels. Then i added a bronzong for the rocks and because it checks mons like roserade, sylveon, gardevoir, noivern, rhyperior who can be annoying for the team. My last was a specs toxtricity for the volturn and to have another fairy check.
This team can be a bit weak to noivern. I think it was ok because the whole team pressures noivern well and you have zong, para, knock off, etc. If you think its not ok, you can go for heatproof zong and giga drain over stun spore whimsi. I'm also used to play without defog in my teams. If you want a defogger, you can always go for defog on whimsicott since stun spore is really a filler move.
Hope you enjoy it feel free to dm me if you have questions or if you want to talk about the team.

SHEEPSQUAD

Banned deucer.
Indeedee (M) @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Expanding Force
- Mystical Fire
- Hyper Voice
- Calm Mind

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Expanding Force
- Mystical Fire
- Trick

Necrozma @ Leftovers
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Photon Geyser
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

I want to use these mons as part of a psy-spam core, due to the introduction of the base 156 Expanding force in psychic terrain without stab. These mons are going to abuse it. Gardevoir out speed mostly everything with a scarf, and hit hard with moon blast/expanding force and has mystical fire and trick to cripple walls such as sylveon, and copperajah who can and want to switch in on expanding force. Necrozma is there as a sweeper with powerful asf photon geysers, with dragon dance it is able to sweep teams who are weakened and priority isnt an issue due to psychic terrain. Indeedee is the psychic terrain setter with terrain extender to support necrozma and gardevoir in their sweeping and breaking abilities with strong photon geysers and expanding forces. I chose a CM Indeedee so it can break holes as well.

We are going to be closing the lab for a short while due to how massive these shifts are. The metagame is bound to change quite drastically so we will wait for the tier to settle first. SHEEPSQUAD and Alas Yorick your cores were never completed so I apologize for that. If you wish to request a new core when the lab reopens I'll make sure they are prioritized though I recommend sticking to two Pokemon cores. I did try multiple times to make your core work Alas and came across several issues that I wasn't content with, the same applies to the Psychic spam concept. Acey - Danse Macabre your request was completed but Cynde forgot to post it, so send them a PM if you still want the team to potentially try to revamp it. If not you are also welcome to request something else when we reopen (or stick with your current request) just like the other two.

The building lab is open again, feel free to request for a team around your chosen Pokemon/core. Please take a look at our current VR when you choose out a Pokemon and read the rules in the OP carefully. We have put up sample sets for the new Pokemon in UU so you can find them online here. Of course, there can be some variance here but it will ultimately be up to the builder on whether they might need to change the set to something more viable/optimal. Happy posting!

Hello builders! I hope this post finds you all in good health! I'd like to request a team around what I think to be one of the most dangerous cleaners in the tier right now: Rock Polish Terrakion. It outspeeds all relevant scarfers and doesn't particularly care about the main priority flying around (Sucker, Accelrock). It also has almost perfect coverage that hits the majority of the tier, only missing out on Palossand and Golurk due to their sheer fat. I'd prefer to have something like B/O, but as long as it's not Hyper Offense, it's fine. As for the item, I prefer Life Orb just for sheer damage output, but I suppose something like a resist berry or sash could work as well.

Terrakion @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Rock Polish

Thanks again, all! Have a great day!

Last edited:

Raahel

MANO TENGO FE
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi, I have come to ask you for a team with kyurem, the truth is I don't have a specific set but I would like something like Sub Metronome Kyurem or Specs since it is a great wallbreaker in the tier and it looks very good currently

Finally it's open, I hope the builders can help me with building a team supporting this Grimm set.

:ss/grimmsnarl:
Grimmsnarl @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Play Rough
- Darkest Lariat
- Sucker Punch

This was ripped straight from the sample sets too avoid it from being too unorthadox. It should preferably be paired with at least decent hazard support to make cleaning teams with suckerpunch easier, and most importantly team members that can handle SKARMORY and WEEZING GALAR. I hope this submission would not bear too much of a hassle for builders, and thanks for reading.

I made the switch to UU for one reason and one reason only - my baby Tyranitar. someone pls build me a team with any offensive tyranitar set, band, specs or DD :) if you could work a specs draco mon onto the team that would be fire as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)