Data Usage-Based Tier Update for July 2018 (Aug @ #84) (Sep @ #138)

Status
Not open for further replies.
| 1 | Landorus-Therian | 45.503% |
Waiting with baited breath to see some nutcase start advocating for this to be banned...again...and citing the stupidest of reasons as to why it should be.

As for the things that are now moving back up to OU:
| 48 | Gliscor | 4.159% |
Here's an alternative for the Lando-T haters to try instead. It's not a perfect replacement, but Gliscor still provides many of the same benefits Lando-T does. Plus it doesn't need Flyinium Z to take advantage of its non-Ground STAB.

| 49 | Ninetales-Alola | 4.094% |
So I'm not the only person on the planet who plays Aurora Veil too much after all. That, or there's some newfangled way to use Alolan Ninetales that has somehow escaped my sight. Please enlighten me, I could use another excuse to justify building teams with my favorite Gen 7 Pokemon.

| 53 | Gastrodon | 3.747% |
Yeah, I guess I can get behind this. Gastrodon certainly does have an interesting niche it can fill, so I guess it makes sense. Also something Lando-T haters can use to beat most, if not all, variants.

| 54 | Serperior | 3.683% |
Uh...okay.

Last edited:
did no one notice alolawak dropping to RU

although idt that's enough to make trick room viable, even if mega slowbro doesn't get banned (very unlikely)

quagsire rose from pu, right? according to smogon policy when a pokemon rises multiple tiers, it goes back to its old tier when it falls.

if quagsire rose from nu to ru then i apologize for this mistake, but iirc it went straight from pu -> ru
No it originally was in NU when it rose

Waiting with baited breath to see some nutcase start advocating for this to be banned...again...and citing the stupidest of reasons as to why it should be.
First time in how many months where its usage doesn’t round up to 50%, so hey.

Here's an alternative for the Lando-T haters to try instead. It's not a perfect replacement, but Gliscor still provides many of the same benefits Lando-T does. Plus it doesn't need Flyinium Z to take advantage of its non-Ground STAB.
What does it offer that Lando-T doesn’t do better? Can’t think of any other than so people can be all “Oh I don’t use overpowered stuff like Lando-T”.

Also: ‘eyyy, Dhelmise finally in NU. Pity Decidueye fell that far too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)