Resource USM Sample Teams [Submissions closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoopas Dad

formerly Mysterious M
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Update time! Big thanks to Iry for helping out on this one. Outdated teams were removed, one new was added, while the stall team got a minor change (Mega Gengar now has Thunder to help against Ho-Oh / Kyogre / Taunt-Toxic Yveltal, and Shadow Ball to revenge kill Ultra Necrosma, over what used to be Sludge Bomb and Hex.)

Souvenirs d'un autre monde - Ultra Necrozma Bulky Offense
View attachment 156264View attachment 156265View attachment 156266View attachment 156267View attachment 156268View attachment 156269
Salamence-Mega @ Salamencite
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 248 Atk / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Facade
- Roost
- Defog

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 76 Atk / 244 SpA / 188 Spe
Mild Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Overheat
- Rock Tomb

Arceus @ Chople Berry
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw
- Recover

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Ultranecrozium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 224 Atk / 32 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Photon Geyser
- Outrage
- Earthquake

Magearna @ Leftovers
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fleur Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Heal Bell
- Pain Split

Marshadow @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak
- Pursuit

I find teams with Ultra Necrozma to be very lacking outside of the sticky webs, especially since it is one of the largest meta definers right now and I find this surprising. This is a simple-to-use Bulky Offense featuring Ultra Necrozma as the winning condition combined with Extreme Killer Arceus which form a threatening offensive pairing together. The team is equipped to deal with most effective archetypes in the Ubers metagame right now, with the all the sufficient methods to enable to counter-play against the major threat list to a good degree.

Ultra Necrozma breaks down most common defensive cores in ubers for the team, with the luxury of being to able to use Outrage, due to the abundance of methods of dealing with Geomancy Xerneas, which is sometimes problematic for Ultra Necrozma teams, which is something that Magearna + Extreme Killer Arceus enable it to do. Outrage allows Necrozma to get past the usual checks such as Arceus-Dark, Sableye-Mega, Zygarde-C w/o using Z-Move, etc. Pursuit Marshadow also helps assist Ultra Necrozma, with its matchup against offense and ability to Pursuit-trap Mega Gengar, and can prove to be very threatening as this can potentially allow Ultra Necrozma to effectively beat stall / bulkier teams by itself or coming close to it, as I feel Mega Gengar is almost mandatory on these kind of builds. Magearna provides the team with the usual support steel, much needed yveltal check and a cleric, heal bell support is prob superior here, as you don't really need heart swap for cm arcs due to the inclusion of Extreme Killer Arceus and Ultra Necrozma. Salamence compliments magearna to help deal with its answer, provide a much needed ho-oh check and being a defog user that can somewhat safely defog sticky web, Extreme Killer also helps make the Sticky web matchup more than plausible.
Accepted

Sleeping Ocean Burning Light Balance
View attachment 159092View attachment 159093View attachment 159094View attachment 159095View attachment 159096View attachment 159097

I found this to be quite a solid balance team for use on ladder.

Dusk Mane Ultra-Necrozma is one of the best Pokemon in the tier with every team having the need to prepare for it. It's unpredictability makes it more so threatening and thanks to the speed boost it gets after an Ultra- Burst it is able to threaten nearly every Pokemon in the tier. Ultra-Necrozma has to be kept healthy until the opponent's Xerneas set is revealed. Given that it is extremely frail to priority, choice scarf users and anything that is faster than itself. However this entire team is revolved entirely around it and is specifically done so to ensure all of it's checks and counters are kept in checked.

Primal Kyogre is often used as an excellent wallbreaker on balance/bulky offence teams with it's sole purpose being an offensive staple of inflicting massive damage. However it's defensive set has often been under utilised or even more so underestimated on balance teams. This team utilises RestTalk Primal Kyogre as a strong status support sponge that is the only viable Specially Defensive Wall that isn't afraid of status. Primal Kyogre is also a good pivot in to an opponent's Primal Kyogre's resisted attack for Primal Groudon to switch in unharmed, much like Arceus-Water. RestTalk Primal Kyogre is also a good Pokemon to fall back onto as a check to Yveltal (as even a Maxed Special Attack Life Orb Dark Pulse only deals 39 dmg max to the great whale) ,as well as other unboosted special attackers(Non-Geomancy Xerneas variants) ,all viable support Arceus formes and a check to non-SD Primal Groudon.

Choice Scarf Xerneas is selected in this team as a form of speed control and arguably as a sort of anti-offence. Xerneas also keeps some of Ultra- Necrozma's more threatening counters like most Yveltal (especially Choice Scarf and Sucker Punch variants) and Marshadow in check, as well as preventing a Mega Gengar's switch in attempt to pick off the team one by one.

Since using Ultra-Necrozma instead of a standard defensive Dusk-Mane Stealth Rock setter has made the team considerably weaker to Geo-Herb Xerneas, Primal Groudon is here to help mend that weakness and fill the void for the team's Stealth Rock Setter. Roar can be substitute instead of Overheat for Geomancy Xerneas (It is a personal preferences) but Overheat overall threatens more Pokemons in the tier. Swords Dance is used for Support Arceus Formes or any other non-ground immune defoggers that even dream to get rid of the rocks that Primal Groudon has set up. Overall, a more specially defensive passive set can be used over this as a more reliable check to Xerneas. Primal Groudon also checks special Wallbreaker Primal Kyogre if the opponent is dumb enough to use it in the early game.

Arceus-Flying is a strong Ground-Immune, Sticky Webs Immune, Toxic Spikes and Spikes Immune, Calm Mind Sweeper. Arceus-Flying plays an important role as a second offensive core in this balance team. This pokemon also reliably counters Ultra-Necrozma's threats such as Marshadow and can use Choice Scarf Xerneas and most variants of Yveltal as set up fodder. Arceus-Flying's strong offensive capabilities and high sweeping potential once it's checks are removed makes it a good partner for Ultra-Necrozma.

Giratina-O is picked as a counter to SD Primal Groudon and an offensive check to mixed Primal Kyogre as well as a reliably defogger and a status inflicter. Giratina-O is also immune to sticky webs and toxic spikes, making it a strong anti-offence defogger. Overall Giratina-O plays a crucial role in checking some threats to the team and to play as a strong (but quickly worn-down) defogger.

Rejected - This is a good try but the team can not be accepted due to the glaring weakness to some major offensive threats. Ho-Oh can be really hard to be dealt with, while dual dance Primal Groudon and Geomancy Xerneas can also be huge problems for the team.

Psyspam team that has proven itself on ladder and tourneys many times over. deoxys-a ohko's almost everymon in the tier after a nasty, arc dark takes care of scarf yveltal, and can prove itself on stall matchups, and pdon/necro check any scarf xerns, yveltal checks a wide range of physical mons, and lele sets up terrain.
https://pokepast.es/f9aad7bea38bba4b

https://pokepast.es/8b2f34ce015bc0afNeva posted on here before so lets keep it simple, my team im currently at 1500 with a 76% Win Rate

Deoxys-Speed
Stealth - Toxic - Knock Off - Taunt
With the fastest stealth rocks in the game, what more can you ask for, solid for dealing with Necrozmas and other ghost/psychics
*Edit* Removed recover and added taunt as I ran into some tougher matchups, works much better now

Xerneas
Well most teams are running Xerneas these days
Geomancy - Moonblast - Focus Blast - Thunderbolt
Geomancy is basically a given, moonblast stab + coverage, thunderbolt for kyogres/ho-oh/lugia, focus blast for fighting types
Only thing it really has trouble with is Dusk Necrozma

Ho-Oh
Sacred Fire - Brave Bird - Defog - Roost
Sacred fire for anti Necrozma Dusk, Brave Bird for marshadows/other, Roost is great recovery, defog's self explanatory

Naganadel
One of my favourite sweepers
Nasty Plot - Draco Meteor - Fire Blast - Sludge Wave
Fairy killer with beast boost speed, z draco meteor deals with groudons, fire blast for steels, sludge wave for fairies

Volcarona
Clean up
Quiver Dance (A given) - Bug Buzz - Giga Drain - Fiery Dance
Giga Drain destroys kyogres, bug buzz destroys everything else, fiery dance for when you want that extra SpA, theres nothing more to it really

Aegislash
Shadow Sneak - Iron Head - Kings Shield - Swords Dance
With the weakness policy it raises its atk up, and in shield form it sponges most super effective moves to activate it, shadow sneak priority + stab is amazing at cleaning up and dealing with things such as Necrozma, Mewtwo, M Gengar, M Metagross, M Alakazam and more, Iron head is great against fairies

Last edited:
https://pokepast.es/b4d536a15b5bec26This is a psyspam team that has proven very good for me both in tournaments and ladder. Tapu lele comes in as a lead and sets up terrain. Natures madness does reliable damage and psychic does massive damage. Taunt shuts down stall and rocks from pdon. Yveltal is a defensive wall can shut down a marshadow coming in on lele and get rid of a potential sash. Don is our rocker. Arc serves as a Yveltal switch in and can win against teams with no clear checks. Deoxys can very easily murder teams after a nasty plot, with ultra necro and with sd.

Last edited:
https://pokepast.es/8866b0595cbc0552This is a psyspam team that has proven very good for me both in tournaments and ladder. Tapu lele comes in as a lead and sets up terrain. Natures madness does reliable damage and psychic does massive damage. Taunt shuts down stall and rocks from pdon. Yveltal is a defensive wall can shut down a marshadow coming in on lele and get rid of a potential sash. Don is our rocker. Arc serves as a Yveltal switch in and can win against teams with no clear checks. Deoxys can very easily murder teams after a nasty plot, with ultra necro and with sd.
You have to link to the team or import it from showdown.

Blustery Sea Burning Light Balance

A modification from the previously rejected team. The team was initially rejected for it's weakness against major threats such as Ho-Oh, Geomancy Xerneas and Dual Dance Primal Groudon. The changes made to this team were indirectly made to fix all these problems.

Primal Kyogre is a terrifying wallbreaker that is extremely problematic for stall and acts as the team's main wallbreaker. It also plays a crucial role in keeping Arceus-Ground in check as Primal Kyogre takes minimal damage from support Arceus-Ground sets and has enough natural bulk to survive a Z-Move from offensive sets and +2 Judgment from Calm Mind variants and OHKO them in return with rain-boosted STAB attacks. A defensive RestTalk set can be used instead as to sacrifice raw firepower for longevity.

Ultra-Necrozma is arguably the best sweeper in the game, not much is needed to be said. Good defensive typing in it's base form ensures it to set up easily and threaten half the Pokemons in the tier.

Zygarde-C is one of the most bulkiest Pokemon in the tier and plays a dominant role in checking physical threats such as Dual Dance Primal Groudon, Extreme Killer, Mega Salamence, Offensive Zygarde and Ho-Oh. The list goes on and on.

Primal Groudon is here to fill the void as a offensive Stealth Rock setter. Swords Dance and Rock Tomb ensures it wins the matchup against common defoggers such as Arceus-Fairy and Arceus-Water. Primal Groudon also checks special Wallbreaker Primal Kyogre and also as a non-Geomancy Xerneas check.

Scarf Yveltal is a great anti-offense answer to Hyper Offense teams. Filling in the void as the team's defogger, scarfed Yveltal is able to get rid of entry hazards left in by Suicidal Leads almost 90'/, of the time. It also plays a fantastic revenge killer and is a giant obstacle for Psychic Terrain and opposing Psychic types in general, to overcome.A defensive Yveltal can be used as a more reliable defogger.

Initially, I thought Primal Groudon and Dusk-Mane Necrozma would be enough to keep Geomancy Xerneas in check. After several matches and disagreements I finally come to the realization that a reliable Xerneas check is required. Magearna is the only Pokemon viable in the ubers tier that is able to check all variants of Xerneas and Yveltal reliably and that is what the team needed against the impending weakness of geomancy Xerneas after Dusk-Mane is used as an offensive sweeper.

Last edited:

bigtalk

Banned deucer.
Choice Band Terrakion

I noticed that good'ol Terrak was included in the Ubers speed tiers. Not too sure how viable he is (maybe people are using him as a sash lead?) but I decided to make a team around the banded variant. Despite the much-increased fatness of this tier compared to OU and UU, he is still capable of 2HKOing a majority of mons provided you click the right STAB move.
  • Zygarde was added for its ability to check Pdon/Marsh (the latter of which resists Terrak's dual STAB). It lures and paralyzes Supportceus formes so they can't recover stall CCs.
  • Scizor covers the Fairy weakness that Terrak/Zygarde stack, being a very capable check to non-HP Fire Xerneas. It is capable of getting Terrak free switchins on Ho-oh, Zygarde on Pdon, etc. In general it has pretty great defensive synergy with Zygarde.
  • Arceus-Water was added, covering the weakness to mixed Rock Polish Primal Groudon and adding a Defog user to the team. It checks Dragon-types such as Mega Salamence.
  • Yveltal provides speed control, a psychic/ghost resist, a ground immunity, and a secondary Marsh check. It eases the pressure on Scizor to check Psychic-types, while in return Scizor can check Fairy-types for it.
  • Groudon provides rocks for the team and prevents Primal Kyogre from spamming Water Spout. It alleviates some pressure from Scizor to check fairies, in particular helping us not auto-lose to HP Fire Xerneas. I noticed the Ho-Oh matchup was quite bad due to the lack of Judgement on Arceus, so I swapped out Toxic for Rock Tomb.
Some issues with the team: pretty weak to Yveltal (we lack a flying resist, Terrakion/Yveltal are our sole dark resists). Arceus-Water being a poor Defogger since it outspeeds Primal Groudon, which can trade toxic with you then spam rocks (to mitigate this I've been considering changing the Arceus spread to max def, 0 speed ivs/relaxed nature).

This team could potentially be improved by changing Pdon to Rock Polish + 3 Attacks, making Arceus the rocker and foregoing Toxic for Judgement, and placing Defog on Yveltal. Here's a version with those changes. (note: have not tested at all) I've been holding off on this since I generally like having U-turn on Yveltal, but that's just my preference.

I highly doubt this will be considered for a sample team, this is more of just a fun team really that I wanted to share with newcomers who see this thread. (I'm kinda new to ubers myself)

Choice Band Terrakion

I noticed that good'ol Terrak was included in the Ubers speed tiers. Not too sure how viable he is (maybe people are using him as a sash lead?) but I decided to make a team around the banded variant. Despite the much-increased fatness of this tier compared to OU and UU, he is still capable of 2HKOing a majority of mons provided you click the right STAB move.
  • Zygarde was added for its ability to check Pdon/Marsh (the latter of which resists Terrak's dual STAB). It lures and paralyzes Supportceus formes so they can't recover stall CCs.
  • Scizor covers the Fairy weakness that Terrak/Zygarde stack, being a very capable check to non-HP Fire Xerneas. It is capable of getting Terrak free switchins on Ho-oh, Zygarde on Pdon, etc. In general it has pretty great defensive synergy with Zygarde.
  • Arceus-Water was added, covering the weakness to mixed Rock Polish Primal Groudon and adding a Defog user to the team. It checks Dragon-types such as Mega Salamence.
  • Yveltal provides speed control, a psychic/ghost resist, a ground immunity, and a secondary Marsh check. It eases the pressure on Scizor to check Psychic-types, while in return Scizor can check Fairy-types for it.
  • Groudon provides rocks for the team and prevents Primal Kyogre from spamming Water Spout. It alleviates some pressure from Scizor to check fairies, in particular helping us not auto-lose to HP Fire Xerneas. I noticed the Ho-Oh matchup was quite bad due to the lack of Judgement on Arceus, so I swapped out Toxic for Rock Tomb.
Some issues with the team: pretty weak to Yveltal (we lack a flying resist, Terrakion/Yveltal are our sole dark resists). Arceus-Water being a poor Defogger since it outspeeds Primal Groudon, which can trade toxic with you then spam rocks (to mitigate this I've been considering changing the Arceus spread to max def, 0 speed ivs/relaxed nature).

This team could potentially be improved by changing Pdon to Rock Polish + 3 Attacks, making Arceus the rocker and foregoing Toxic for Judgement, and placing Defog on Yveltal. Here's a version with those changes. (note: have not tested at all) I've been holding off on this since I generally like having U-turn on Yveltal, but that's just my preference.

I highly doubt this will be considered for a sample team, this is more of just a fun team really that I wanted to share with newcomers who see this thread. (I'm kinda new to ubers myself)
Sup, the only reason you should run Terrakion is for cteam opponent Sticky Webs with Double Kick and Sash to set up SR, band is a waste since Groundceus, Waterceus, and many other stuff will stop it.

bigtalk

Banned deucer.
Jhonx~ It hits just about as hard as Mega Lucario tho, and sits in the same speed tier
  • 252 Atk Adaptability Lucario-Mega Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Arceus-Ground: 242-286 (63.5 - 75%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • 252 Atk Choice Band Terrakion Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Arceus-Ground: 249-294 (65.3 - 77.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Jhonx~ It hits just about as hard as Mega Lucario tho, and sits in the same speed tier
  • 252 Atk Adaptability Lucario-Mega Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Arceus-Ground: 242-286 (63.5 - 75%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • 252 Atk Choice Band Terrakion Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Arceus-Ground: 249-294 (65.3 - 77.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Exactly, luc does everything better.

Hoopas Dad

formerly Mysterious M
Update Time!

Psyspam team that has proven itself on ladder and tourneys many times over. deoxys-a ohko's almost everymon in the tier after a nasty, arc dark takes care of scarf yveltal, and can prove itself on stall matchups, and pdon/necro check any scarf xerns, yveltal checks a wide range of physical mons, and lele sets up terrain.
https://pokepast.es/f9aad7bea38bba4b
Rejected - Psyspam is not a style that represents the current meta, it is weak to Ho-Oh and this team kinda needs a Mega Salamence to work. Good try though, although psyspam is not the way to go right now.

https://pokepast.es/8b2f34ce015bc0afNeva posted on here before so lets keep it simple, my team im currently at 1500 with a 76% Win Rate

Deoxys-Speed
Stealth - Toxic - Knock Off - Taunt
With the fastest stealth rocks in the game, what more can you ask for, solid for dealing with Necrozmas and other ghost/psychics
*Edit* Removed recover and added taunt as I ran into some tougher matchups, works much better now

Xerneas
Well most teams are running Xerneas these days
Geomancy - Moonblast - Focus Blast - Thunderbolt
Geomancy is basically a given, moonblast stab + coverage, thunderbolt for kyogres/ho-oh/lugia, focus blast for fighting types
Only thing it really has trouble with is Dusk Necrozma

Ho-Oh
Sacred Fire - Brave Bird - Defog - Roost
Sacred fire for anti Necrozma Dusk, Brave Bird for marshadows/other, Roost is great recovery, defog's self explanatory

Naganadel
One of my favourite sweepers
Nasty Plot - Draco Meteor - Fire Blast - Sludge Wave
Fairy killer with beast boost speed, z draco meteor deals with groudons, fire blast for steels, sludge wave for fairies

Volcarona
Clean up
Quiver Dance (A given) - Bug Buzz - Giga Drain - Fiery Dance
Giga Drain destroys kyogres, bug buzz destroys everything else, fiery dance for when you want that extra SpA, theres nothing more to it really

Aegislash
Shadow Sneak - Iron Head - Kings Shield - Swords Dance
With the weakness policy it raises its atk up, and in shield form it sponges most super effective moves to activate it, shadow sneak priority + stab is amazing at cleaning up and dealing with things such as Necrozma, Mewtwo, M Gengar, M Metagross, M Alakazam and more, Iron head is great against fairies
Rejected - This team does not represent the current Ubers metagame..

Deoxys HO

Pretty simple hyper offense team with a simple concept. Lead Deoxys, stack hazards and proceed to go crazy with the other five Pokemon. The team requires you to constantly pressure on your opponent and prevent them from removing and putting up hazards.
Rejected - Not as optimal as a ho can be, it straight up loses to geoxern, can have trouble breaking stall, no counter measures to kyogre (gengar could help in this team) and the offense matchup is also shaky. The Primal Groudon set is out of place too.

Blustery Sea Burning Light Balance
View attachment 162496View attachment 162497View attachment 162498View attachment 162499View attachment 162500View attachment 162501

A modification from the previously rejected team. The team was initially rejected for it's weakness against major threats such as Ho-Oh, Geomancy Xerneas and Dual Dance Primal Groudon. The changes made to this team were indirectly made to fix all these problems.

Primal Kyogre is a terrifying wallbreaker that is extremely problematic for stall and acts as the team's main wallbreaker. It also plays a crucial role in keeping Arceus-Ground in check as Primal Kyogre takes minimal damage from support Arceus-Ground sets and has enough natural bulk to survive a Z-Move from offensive sets and +2 Judgment from Calm Mind variants and OHKO them in return with rain-boosted STAB attacks. A defensive RestTalk set can be used instead as to sacrifice raw firepower for longevity.

Ultra-Necrozma is arguably the best sweeper in the game, not much is needed to be said. Good defensive typing in it's base form ensures it to set up easily and threaten half the Pokemons in the tier.

Zygarde-C is one of the most bulkiest Pokemon in the tier and plays a dominant role in checking physical threats such as Dual Dance Primal Groudon, Extreme Killer, Mega Salamence, Offensive Zygarde and Ho-Oh. The list goes on and on.

Primal Groudon is here to fill the void as a offensive Stealth Rock setter. Swords Dance and Rock Tomb ensures it wins the matchup against common defoggers such as Arceus-Fairy and Arceus-Water. Primal Groudon also checks special Wallbreaker Primal Kyogre and also as a non-Geomancy Xerneas check.

Scarf Yveltal is a great anti-offense answer to Hyper Offense teams. Filling in the void as the team's defogger, scarfed Yveltal is able to get rid of entry hazards left in by Suicidal Leads almost 90'/, of the time. It also plays a fantastic revenge killer and is a giant obstacle for Psychic Terrain and opposing Psychic types in general, to overcome.A defensive Yveltal can be used as a more reliable defogger.

Initially, I thought Primal Groudon and Dusk-Mane Necrozma would be enough to keep Geomancy Xerneas in check. After several matches and disagreements I finally come to the realization that a reliable Xerneas check is required. Magearna is the only Pokemon viable in the ubers tier that is able to check all variants of Xerneas and Yveltal reliably and that is what the team needed against the impending weakness of geomancy Xerneas after Dusk-Mane is used as an offensive sweeper.

Rejected - Many of the sets are out of place, zygarde + yveltal overlaps (arceus > zygarde is needed here). There prolly could be some potential with the concept behind this team, but there are a lot of changes that need to be done. (you can pm me on cord or forums and i can explain in detail!).

Choice Band Terrakion

Rejected - Team is built around a mon that cant really work on the current metagame..

Keep submitting teams!

bigtalk

Banned deucer.
Naganadel Dual Screens HO

This is a dual screens team built around Naganadel. Deoxys-S and Tapu Koko are our two leads, setting up hazards/screens and both carry Taunt to prevent opposing setup/hazards/Defog. Xerneas was the first setup sweeper I chose to partner with Naganadel because in tandem they're able to heavily pressure shared checks in Steel-types / Ho-oh. Next I chose dual dance Groudon, which has great bulk under screens and good setup synergy with Xerneas: it beats Steel-types, while Xerneas beats Dragon-types. Finally, Salamence was added, providing a ground immunity that can setup on Groudon, while benefiting from Naganadel/Xerneas' ability to break down Steel-types and the Spikes support.

A notable trait of this team is that every setup sweeper is speed-boosting, so you can't just say "oh I'll sack my Arceus first to get off the defog, then go into my check to this threat"-- you're constantly forced to respond to what's in front of you and let your checks take damage from hazards.

Explanation of EVs: Naganadel's let it survive 3 Seismic Tosses from Chansey/Blissey so it can get to +6 on them and OHKO with Devestating Drake. Groudon's let you live uninvested Groudon's Precipice Blades / +2 Xern's Focus Blast and outspeeds standard Geo Xern by 2 points. Salamence's prevent 252+ Groudon's Rock Tomb from breaking Substitute under screens. More bulk can be invested to prevent Stone Edge from breaking sub when factoring in Intimidate, but this comes at the cost of a lot of damage output.

Azelf Dual Screens Gyarados HO

Built this team because I wanted to experiment with Azelf as a dual screener. It is the fastest Pokemon below Tapu Koko that gets access to the moves Taunt, Reflect, Light Screen, and U-turn. Base 115 is enough to outspeed Arceus formes that creep Mega Lucario, so it can still prevent their attempts to defog. The merit of using it over Koko is that its MU vs Groudon is a lot less shitty-- you don't run the risk of being OHKO'd by pblades before you can setup Light Screen, and you can always afford to Taunt on variants lacking Overheat.

As for the rest of the team: Started with the Xerndon offensive core just like in the last team. Gyarados complements it really nicely, providing a Ground immunity that can setup on threats like Groudon / Arceus-Ground, checking certain Steel-types for Xern, and being able to break stall thanks to Mold Breaker (ignores Lugia's Multiscale) and Taunt. Taunt in particular is invaluable, as since Gyarados lacks the immediate power of Xern/don, people will often try to setup or defog on it (support Arceus formes, Salamence, Zygarde, etc. can easily tank a +1 hit). Lastly, Marshadow was added because I realized Ekiller could be quite annoying, I also wanted something that had immediate speed as opposed to needing to set up to threaten offense. However, I didn't want to make the team even weaker to Zyg / Salamence (so far, either of those + a Steel type beats the team) so I made Marshadow the Bulk Up + Marshadium Z set which is able to break past them at +1. (LO w/ HP Ice is also an option but doesn't benefit as much from screens, and you will be walled by support Arceus.)

Last edited:
https://pokepast.es/fa880457b4d0b1d0Dusk is there to freely switch in on xern/arcfairy and get up rocks, arc ground is there to magic coat shit and catch stall off guard, marsh can pursuit trap gar and lunala and what not, and can catch opps off guard with band, xern is there to deal with yveltal and opposing marsh, zygarde is there to glare spam and coil spam and shut down don and dusk, and ferro is there to get up spikes and shut down ogre.

I feel like this thread was lacking in a good stall team so I decided to dump one of my more successful ones.
Arc Water Trapper Stall

If you're even somewhat familiar playing as it against stall then most of these sets should be straight forward and self explanatory so I'll go over the nuances that make it break from the mold from other stall teams/sets.
Arc Water: I'm running an unconventional whirlpool trapper over other forms of support and max def since its not running judgement it really only needs to outspeed pdon. It's function is to come in on fatter mons/hazard setters/other trappers and take em out. I chose refresh for longevity once a mon is trapped, but other moves such as sr/wow/defog could be fun as well.
Giratina: Roar>dtail. Consistency is always better.
Zygarde: I don't think this set is too off-the-wall, but for those unfamiliar: there is investment in SpD to survive an ice beam from the opp. arc. Coil to mitigate Ekiller, DW, etc. Pretty straight forward tbh.
I also cut the IVs in speed where I can to diminish the damage taken from a gyro ball. Rather miniscule difference, but I digress.
If there are any changes anyone would like to suggest I'm always open, and I hope you enjoy playing it.

Last edited:
I feel like this thread was lacking in a good stall team so I decided to dump one of my more successful ones.
Arc Water trapper stall

If you're even somewhat familiar playing as it against stall then most of these sets should be straight forward and self explanatory so I'll go over the nuances that make it break from the mold from other stall teams/sets.
Arc Water: I'm running an unconventional whirlpool trapper over other forms of support and max def since its not running judgement it really only needs to outspeed pdon. It's function is to come in on fatter mons/hazard setters/other trappers and take em out. I chose refresh for longevity once a mon is trapped, but other moves such as sr/wow/defog could be fun as well.
Zygarde: I don't think this set is too off-the-wall, but for those unfamiliar: there is investment in SpD to survive an ice beam from the opp. arc. Coil to mitigate Ekiller, DW, etc. Pretty straight forward tbh.
I also cut the IVs in speed where I can to diminish the damage taken from a gyro ball. Rather miniscule difference, but I digress.
If there are any changes anyone would like to suggest I'm always open, and I hope you enjoy playing it.
Try perish song on arc water over toxic, to trap the fatter mons and promptly dispose of them.

I've been using this team on ladder and in room tours - won a few with it and got to 1550's on two accounts before switching teams and decaying.

I really like playing with this build. All in all I think the team has good matchups and can take a more skilled player even higher on the ladder.

https://pokepast.es/df26a7aaa557c32b

Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Photon Geyser
- Earthquake
- Sunsteel Strike

Zygarde-Complete @ Leftovers
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 228 Atk / 48 SpD / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Substitute
- Glare

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Aromatherapy
- Defog

Arceus-Dark @ Dread Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 128 Atk / 132 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 168 HP / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

The team is basically every top tier threat stapled together over a Scizor/Kyogre core. Those two work really well to bait in fire types and Pdon, and Mega Sciz acts as a Xerneas check as well.

Darkceus is the secondary PDon check and deals very well with offensive Yveltals, Necrozmas/Ultra Necrozmas, Ghost types, other ground types, and sets up Rocks.

Scarf Xerneas provides Necrozma/Steel type bait, a fast and strong Fairy attack, and aromatherapy/defog support. I chose Hidden Power Fire here because the team struggled with Ferrothorn without prior setup.

BIG BOSS ZYDAD does everything Zydad usually does, wins games after setting up once or twice. Glare is here over Dragon Tail because the team doesnt have spikes support and I think glare is a really good move, sub to dodge status effects from slower mons.

Ultra Necrozma is Big Daddy #2, as well as the primary Xerneas check on the team. It only suffers from priority/Mega Gengar once its set up. I Prefer EQ/SSS/PG because I don't like the miss chance on Stone Edge and Z Photon Geyser kills anything that stone edge would barring dark types, which at +2 get eaten by SSS.

Endgame Marshadows usually have a fun time ripping through the team if you don't play correctly, and Rock Polish Groudon kinda fucks me when its gets setup and lands its Pblades. Xerneas being the defogger is a bit sketchy as well, but hopefully you can apply enough offensive pressure to force them to keep switching and not play hazards in lieu of being set up on. Zydad has as many games doing absolutely nothing as it does setting up and sweeping.

Amir

Banned deucer.
Fighting spam: A Mega Lucario HO Sample
I've been interested in building an Ubers team based around Mega Lucario, as Mega Mence & Marshadow seems to outclass it in most HO teams.
I wanted to bring back the nostalgic feeling from way back in XY Ubers.
Feel free to examine and there are tips and additional notes in the discription.

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Taunt
- Sucker Punch

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
Ability: Skill Link
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Meteor Mash
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch

Marshadow @ Marshadium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 168 Def / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Focus Blast

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 144 HP / 156 Atk / 56 SpD / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb

The team type I wanted to build was a HO, Lucario was chosen first then I added Cloyster as a teammate and a way of setting up spikes, while also maintaining offensive presence from the very start in the form of the shell smash and icicle spear.
Yveltal was added for taunt pressure allowing to break fat teams and can be also used as an anti lead, it gives the option to pressure pokemon that may defog the hazards away such as Giratina-O, Support Arc, Ho-oh and chip them away for Lucario and Pdon.
Marshadow was added as a form of checking pokemon like Ekiller and for general offensive pressure against teams, BU Z-Marsh was chosen to blow back fat walls such as support Arc-Ground, Fairy, Water, etc and opens holes for teammates depending on what pokemon you want to use as a win con vs the opposing team.
Xerneas was added here to benefit from the fighting types that allow to remove or chip its checks and counters such as Ho-oh, Ferro, Necrozma, Pdo. etc, and has offensive presence.
Groudon was added for Stealth rocks and to help check threats such as Primal Kyogre and Xerneas.

Additional notes & Threats: The team functions surprisingly well, and some noticeable threats to the team are: Ho-oh; Scarf and just defensive.
While it is a bit threat, it's still manageable to beat, you should probably aim for setting up stealth rocks early on and keep pokemon such as Primal Groudon healthy throughout the game just to maintain pressure, you can also opt for running Rock Blast on Cloyster as an option to pressure to pressure Ho-oh from removing hazards in front of Cloyster's face and can be also used as a way to break through opposing Cloyster in a 1v1 situation.
As for scarf Ho-oh, Rocks can help keep it low as well as pressuring it and maintaining sacks in the back, you have 3 forms of priority to keep yourself checked.
Another noticeable threat is Necrozma-DuskMane as it outspeeds the whole team but can be pressured by Priority as you have two SE (Super Effective) forms of priority in Shadow Sneak and Sucker Punch. This is doable but when facing Necrozma-DuskMane under Psychic Terrain, Necrozma can be more menacing, and the only real way to beat is to try and either remove the Tapu Lele as fast as possible, or try to set up spikes then sweep with Xerneas.
Ekiller: Chople Variants can be a problem but its important to try and break the chople berry first with Luke then use Marshadow to then strike the second hit, or vice versa, depends on your win condition and how many boosts the Arceus has.
Scarf Yveltal: Loses to our LO Yveltal as we win in a 1v1 situation and it's best to keep it healthy, it can be checked my Pdon and also Xerneas.
Deoxys-A: Same thing as Necrozma-DM. But you might want to hold onto Cloyster's sash to tank a hit then retaliate back with a hard hit.
Xerneas: scarf variants can be threatening the idea is to keep hazards up and try and chip it into range of Luke's BP.
Mega Salamence: Basically try to keep pressure up and use Cloyster as a blanket or use Marsh to get a heavy hit on it.

Last edited:

Hoopas Dad

formerly Mysterious M
Update Time!

Welcome PurpleGatorade to the samples team squad! Our samples now have two more additions, featuring a Dual Primal HO and a Dual Primal BO, make sure to check the thread OP! Now lets move on to the submissions..

Naganadel Dual Screens HO

This is a dual screens team built around Naganadel. Deoxys-S and Tapu Koko are our two leads, setting up hazards/screens and both carry Taunt to prevent opposing setup/hazards/Defog. Xerneas was the first setup sweeper I chose to partner with Naganadel because in tandem they're able to heavily pressure shared checks in Steel-types / Ho-oh. Next I chose dual dance Groudon, which has great bulk under screens and good setup synergy with Xerneas: it beats Steel-types, while Xerneas beats Dragon-types. Finally, Salamence was added, providing a ground immunity that can setup on Groudon, while benefiting from Naganadel/Xerneas' ability to break down Steel-types and the Spikes support.

A notable trait of this team is that every setup sweeper is speed-boosting, so you can't just say "oh I'll sack my Arceus first to get off the defog, then go into my check to this threat"-- you're constantly forced to respond to what's in front of you and let your checks take damage from hazards.

Explanation of EVs: Naganadel's let it survive 3 Seismic Tosses from Chansey/Blissey so it can get to +6 on them and OHKO with Devestating Drake. Groudon's let you live uninvested Groudon's Precipice Blades / +2 Xern's Focus Blast and outspeeds standard Geo Xern by 2 points. Salamence's prevent 252+ Groudon's Rock Tomb from breaking Substitute under screens. More bulk can be invested to prevent Stone Edge from breaking sub when factoring in Intimidate, but this comes at the cost of a lot of damage output.

Azelf Dual Screens Gyarados HO

Built this team because I wanted to experiment with Azelf as a dual screener. It is the fastest Pokemon below Tapu Koko that gets access to the moves Taunt, Reflect, Light Screen, and U-turn. Base 115 is enough to outspeed Arceus formes that creep Mega Lucario, so it can still prevent their attempts to defog. The merit of using it over Koko is that its MU vs Groudon is a lot less shitty-- you don't run the risk of being OHKO'd by pblades before you can setup Light Screen, and you can always afford to Taunt on variants lacking Overheat.

As for the rest of the team: Started with the Xerndon offensive core just like in the last team. Gyarados complements it really nicely, providing a Ground immunity that can setup on threats like Groudon / Arceus-Ground, checking certain Steel-types for Xern, and being able to break stall thanks to Mold Breaker (ignores Lugia's Multiscale) and Taunt. Taunt in particular is invaluable, as since Gyarados lacks the immediate power of Xern/don, people will often try to setup or defog on it (support Arceus formes, Salamence, Zygarde, etc. can easily tank a +1 hit). Lastly, Marshadow was added because I realized Ekiller could be quite annoying, I also wanted something that had immediate speed as opposed to needing to set up to threaten offense. However, I didn't want to make the team even weaker to Zyg / Salamence (so far, either of those + a Steel type beats the team) so I made Marshadow the Bulk Up + Marshadium Z set which is able to break past them at +1. (LO w/ HP Ice is also an option but doesn't benefit as much from screens, and you will be walled by support Arceus.)
Rejected - This is really close to what a standard HO looks like, but tapu koko makes it kinda worse. Deo can use screens better, or even a klefki could do the role better.

https://pokepast.es/fa880457b4d0b1d0Dusk is there to freely switch in on xern/arcfairy and get up rocks, arc ground is there to magic coat shit and catch stall off guard, marsh can pursuit trap gar and lunala and what not, and can catch opps off guard with band, xern is there to deal with yveltal and opposing marsh, zygarde is there to glare spam and coil spam and shut down don and dusk, and ferro is there to get up spikes and shut down ogre.
Pending - We think the team is fine in the apects of mons + synergy, but needs some optimization on the sets. Contact one of us and we can fix it together.

Arc Water Trapper Stall

Rejected - This stall can we weak to physical ogre + breakers. Tina is pressured a lot by it and also the Arceus-Water set is not optimal, since it is a fodder to Mega Gengar.

I've been using this team on ladder and in room tours - won a few with it and got to 1550's on two accounts before switching teams and decaying.

I really like playing with this build. All in all I think the team has good matchups and can take a more skilled player even higher on the ladder.

https://pokepast.es/df26a7aaa557c32b

Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Photon Geyser
- Earthquake
- Sunsteel Strike

Zygarde-Complete @ Leftovers
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 228 Atk / 48 SpD / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Substitute
- Glare

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Aromatherapy
- Defog

Arceus-Dark @ Dread Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 128 Atk / 132 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 168 HP / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

The team is basically every top tier threat stapled together over a Scizor/Kyogre core. Those two work really well to bait in fire types and Pdon, and Mega Sciz acts as a Xerneas check as well.

Darkceus is the secondary PDon check and deals very well with offensive Yveltals, Necrozmas/Ultra Necrozmas, Ghost types, other ground types, and sets up Rocks.

Scarf Xerneas provides Necrozma/Steel type bait, a fast and strong Fairy attack, and aromatherapy/defog support. I chose Hidden Power Fire here because the team struggled with Ferrothorn without prior setup.

BIG BOSS ZYDAD does everything Zydad usually does, wins games after setting up once or twice. Glare is here over Dragon Tail because the team doesnt have spikes support and I think glare is a really good move, sub to dodge status effects from slower mons.

Ultra Necrozma is Big Daddy #2, as well as the primary Xerneas check on the team. It only suffers from priority/Mega Gengar once its set up. I Prefer EQ/SSS/PG because I don't like the miss chance on Stone Edge and Z Photon Geyser kills anything that stone edge would barring dark types, which at +2 get eaten by SSS.

Endgame Marshadows usually have a fun time ripping through the team if you don't play correctly, and Rock Polish Groudon kinda fucks me when its gets setup and lands its Pblades. Xerneas being the defogger is a bit sketchy as well, but hopefully you can apply enough offensive pressure to force them to keep switching and not play hazards in lieu of being set up on. Zydad has as many games doing absolutely nothing as it does setting up and sweeping.
Rejected - This team has no ground resists, which makes it weak to Pdon and Groundceus. On top of that Marshadow and Ho-Oh can also be huge threats.

Fighting spam: A Mega Lucario HO Sample
I've been interested in building an Ubers team based around Mega Lucario, as Mega Mence & Marshadow seems to outclass it in most HO teams.
I wanted to bring back the nostalgic feeling from way back in XY Ubers.
Feel free to examine and there are tips and additional notes in the discription.

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Taunt
- Sucker Punch

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
Ability: Skill Link
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Meteor Mash
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch

Marshadow @ Marshadium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 168 Def / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Focus Blast

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 144 HP / 156 Atk / 56 SpD / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb

The team type I wanted to build was a HO, Lucario was chosen first then I added Cloyster as a teammate and a way of setting up spikes, while also maintaining offensive presence from the very start in the form of the shell smash and icicle spear.
Yveltal was added for taunt pressure allowing to break fat teams and can be also used as an anti lead, it gives the option to pressure pokemon that may defog the hazards away such as Giratina-O, Support Arc, Ho-oh and chip them away for Lucario and Pdon.
Marshadow was added as a form of checking pokemon like Ekiller and for general offensive pressure against teams, BU Z-Marsh was chosen to blow back fat walls such as support Arc-Ground, Fairy, Water, etc and opens holes for teammates depending on what pokemon you want to use as a win con vs the opposing team.
Xerneas was added here to benefit from the fighting types that allow to remove or chip its checks and counters such as Ho-oh, Ferro, Necrozma, Pdo. etc, and has offensive presence.
Groudon was added for Stealth rocks and to help check threats such as Primal Kyogre and Xerneas.

Additional notes & Threats: The team functions surprisingly well, and some noticeable threats to the team are: Ho-oh; Scarf and just defensive.
While it is a bit threat, it's still manageable to beat, you should probably aim for setting up stealth rocks early on and keep pokemon such as Primal Groudon healthy throughout the game just to maintain pressure, you can also opt for running Rock Blast on Cloyster as an option to pressure to pressure Ho-oh from removing hazards in front of Cloyster's face and can be also used as a way to break through opposing Cloyster in a 1v1 situation.
As for scarf Ho-oh, Rocks can help keep it low as well as pressuring it and maintaining sacks in the back, you have 3 forms of priority to keep yourself checked.
Another noticeable threat is Necrozma-DuskMane as it outspeeds the whole team but can be pressured by Priority as you have two SE (Super Effective) forms of priority in Shadow Sneak and Sucker Punch. This is doable but when facing Necrozma-DuskMane under Psychic Terrain, Necrozma can be more menacing, and the only real way to beat is to try and either remove the Tapu Lele as fast as possible, or try to set up spikes then sweep with Xerneas.
Ekiller: Chople Variants can be a problem but its important to try and break the chople berry first with Luke then use Marshadow to then strike the second hit, or vice versa, depends on your win condition and how many boosts the Arceus has.
Scarf Yveltal: Loses to our LO Yveltal as we win in a 1v1 situation and it's best to keep it healthy, it can be checked my Pdon and also Xerneas.
Deoxys-A: Same thing as Necrozma-DM. But you might want to hold onto Cloyster's sash to tank a hit then retaliate back with a hard hit.
Xerneas: scarf variants can be threatening the idea is to keep hazards up and try and chip it into range of Luke's BP.
Mega Salamence: Basically try to keep pressure up and use Cloyster as a blanket or use Marsh to get a heavy hit on it.
Rejected - This team as a HO has a weakness to groundceus, but also scarf xern is a very big issue for it. Zygarde can also be pretty annoying.

Anyone who feels we misjudged his team, feel free to pm me or any other members and we will provide an even more detailed explanation.

Peli

name elevated but i still act average
Update Time!

Welcome PurpleGatorade to the samples team squad! Our samples now have two more additions, featuring a Dual Primal HO and a Dual Primal BO, make sure to check the thread OP! Now lets move on to the submissions..

Pending - We think the team is fine in the apects of mons + synergy, but needs some optimization on the sets. Contact one of us and we can fix it together.

Rejected - This team has no ground resists, which makes it weak to Pdon and Groundceus. On top of that Marshadow and Ho-Oh can also be huge threats.

Anyone who feels we misjudged his team, feel free to pm me or any other members and we will provide an even more detailed explanation.
at least pretend to be consistent, rasangens team is also bad without any ground resists

I think if your trying to scrap the outdated teams then 80 percent of the sample teams are absolutely obsolete now. It cannot farm any wins against the current meta.

Zesty MM BO straight up gets plowed by DD Z drag zygarde which is the best zygarde rn.

Cynara BO gets absolutely destroyed by special pdon which can be anywhere from eruption to RP. Magearna needs hard pdon absorption and usually heal bell synergizes with CM groundy though not always. Needless to say, bringing ultra necro is an auto W.

Obiis team get absolutely walled by Ferrothorn. Using wall mence is also a trend that apparently makes no sense. It doesn’t even check the shit it is supposed to check. The only utility is a speedy sack defog. Something as simple as mag / xern plus groundy can also threaten this team. Wall mence defensive ygod and fairyceus calls for a very passive cushion with the likes of ogre being depended on to break and TR DM . 0 speed control and the likes of marsh can absolutely destroy the team on hazards (SR/Spikes).

The council mgar zyg has issues. Using two fairy weeks partnered with TR DM calls for pdon chip every time . The likes of zyg or offensive pdon or marsh or CM spout ogre or even tox ygod can destroy the team.

Looks like folks dont know ultra necro is a mon viewing all of these teams.

Something as simple as rock tomb eruption destroys the stall and even updated versions prolly unless waterceus.

Nayrz edit: I edited out a lot of unnecessary vitriol from this post. In future, constructive criticism should be used to comment on sample teams, not attacking the efforts of the council and its members, as well as contributors to the sample teams listed in the OP. PS: Complaints without suggestions are not useful to the thread's goals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)