Metagame USUM AG Metagame Discussion Thread

Kate

Metamodernity
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
RBTT Champion
darkceus + megagar balance
https://pokepast.es/83483a6a6ced9b90
gar basically removes every darkceus answer reliably so theres not much u can do wrong

megabro ttar stall
https://pokepast.es/f66f5184cbdd9d97
ditto is for opposing fat, chople tar helps w not getting trapped by gar, slowbro i found looked cool cause its so immensly fat, the arceus can probably be optimized if i have to be completely honest cause the marshadow matchup is borderline awkward but it deals with everything else at least reasonably well, well around mix ray u gotta flex and even then its hard. could maybe make the arceus rocks and change the 4th on chans. confide helps w cm arceus stuff and z geo xern, you name it

2 of my favorites from omwc, i never unleashed the stall, and the first team got haxed into cheesed but 2 solid teams
Good teams, just got one small problem in that dual dance Dusk Mane only needs to hit 255 spe, so you don't need those extra EV's.

https://pokepast.es/d72eec545f01e3ee

Hello everyone, I wanted to share this team. It's a stall team that features CM Spout Primal Kyogre along with Wish Chansey to provide healing. To make up for the lack of Confide, I put Whirlwind on Ho-Oh.
It's been rather good on ladder so far, but I'm open to suggestions!

EDIT: Been considering Stone Edge or Rock Tomb over Rest on Tyranitar, thoughts? I’m having trouble with Yveltal, and I have Wish recovery anyway.

Last edited:

P4ndaK1ng11

Banned deucer.
https://pokepast.es/87a547766ed32810 this team is made by Ethereal Ghost and Sir JaKrispy

So the ray set i had draco instead of dd because recently and with the calcs +1 ascent doesnt kill zygarde and vcreate was for the celes steelceus ferr and mostly other steel mons also draco does more damage on groudon than ascent and then Dragon ascent is for the hit hard and ko also i ran hasty because draco is spa thats y i would not run jolly. xernas has close combat because for chansey original had psyshock but that wont do alot with out geo but cc is just a hard hitting attack against chansey/blissey/steelceus, defog on xernas because we noticed grassceus cant defog against mons alot thats y xernas has that, xern has Aromatherapy to cure the stats plus xernas is scarfed to out speed ray/ultranecromza and other mons modest is to do enough damage to arcs to make it a likley 3 hko/2hko. Darkceus is rlly meant to be a set up sweaper and the 100 speed puts u at 331 speed enough to out speed ray and 330 fairyceus it can be a disadvantage against other cm mon for its speed. For posionceus i ran 96 speed and jolly for ray so i can easily wisp and lower their attack, the 96 defense is to take decent hits from psyical attackers so u can wisp them, the 64 SpD is to take a +2 psyshock from xernas and then z them and stealth rock on posionceus is to switch in on fairy up rocks then destroy em . Finally Grassceus has thunder wave for steelceus and speedy mons like that and also get the pras which is very bs, and grass knot if water types and defog is on grassceus because of ogre that makes it an easy chance to get the hazards off the field obv recover is to gain health

GETTTTTTTTTTTTT THEMMMMMMMMMMMMM EZZZZZZZ DUBSS WITH THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By Ethereal Ghost and Sir jakrispy Ghosty out get em dubs rlly loses to nothing btw besides stall
Hint: xernas is for blissey/chansey and with out them they lose the match teheeee

Last edited:

P4ndaK1ng11

Banned deucer.
https://pokepast.es/d72eec545f01e3ee

Hello everyone, I wanted to share this team. It's a stall team that features CM Spout Primal Kyogre along with Wish Chansey to provide healing. To make up for the lack of Confide, I put Whirlwind on Ho-Oh.
It's been rather good on ladder so far, but I'm open to suggestions!

EDIT: Been considering Stone Edge or Rock Tomb over Rest on Tyranitar, thoughts? I’m having trouble with Yveltal, and I have Wish recovery anyway.
Ygod should not be a problem if u have cm spout ogre and ho-oh ttar can have rock tomb instead of stealth rock but ye u need msab cuz ultra necro can z ur skarm and end it

1543907845405.png
1543907875009.jpeg

idk if this is the right place to post this, probably not, but this is my first post, and is my Anything Goes team
haven't lost with this team yet, and I am probably the least skilled person on the site pokemon showdown so youre good lmao
Shucky (Shuckle) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Infestation
- Toxic
- Rest
- Shell Smash

Shuckle @ Chesto Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Fuckle (Shuckle) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Power Split
- Defense Curl
- Rollout
- Rest

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower
- Moonlight
- Moonblast

Clefable @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Magic Guard
Calm Nature
- Cosmic Power
- Stored Power
- Moonlight
- Toxic

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Minimize
- Moonblast
- Moonlight
- Toxic

Kate

Metamodernity
RBTT Champion
View attachment 148475View attachment 148476
idk if this is the right place to post this, probably not, but this is my first post, and is my Anything Goes team
haven't lost with this team yet, and I am probably the least skilled person on the site pokemon showdown so youre good lmao
Shucky (Shuckle) (M) @ Leftovers
Shiny: Yes
Calm Nature
- Infestation
- Toxic
- Rest
- Shell Smash

Shuckle @ Chesto Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Fuckle (Shuckle) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Power Split
- Defense Curl
- Rollout
- Rest

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower
- Moonlight
- Moonblast

Clefable @ Sitrus Berry
Calm Nature
- Cosmic Power
- Stored Power
- Moonlight
- Toxic

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Minimize
- Moonblast
- Moonlight
- Toxic
I'd like to say that going 7-0 vs people using 6 tropius isn't something to be proud of.

This team is complete garbage. I'm going to be honest here, there is not a way to fix this team. It is completely invalidated by any steel type.

I would recommend looking at the Viability Rankings to see the best pokemon in the current meta. Also check the pokedex provided by smogon to see some suggested sets. Ask mods of AG and I'm sure they will help you build the style of team you want.

Hope this helped!

Is there a reason why MRay doesn't have an analysis on the main website? I was wondering which sets are up to date in this meta and it's weird to me that things like Vivillon and Excadrill have analyses, but the one thing that's AG by tiering doesn't, and it doesn't seem like one is in the process of being written.

Kate

Metamodernity
RBTT Champion
Is there a reason why MRay doesn't have an analysis on the main website? I was wondering which sets are up to date in this meta and it's weird to me that things like Vivillon and Excadrill have analyses, but the one thing that's AG by tiering doesn't, and it doesn't seem like one is in the process of being written.
It’s a lot because of a lack of writers and the fact that Mray basically has to be taken on by the most qualified person available. It’s an arduous task, as this Pokémon has such an incredible number of viable sets. If that answers your question, lesser used Pokémon have analyses because they are much easier to write.

It’s a lot because of a lack of writers and the fact that Mray basically has to be taken on by the most qualified person available. It’s an arduous task, as this Pokémon has such an incredible number of viable sets. If that answers your question, lesser used Pokémon have analyses because they are much easier to write.
Makes sense.

What I'm most curious about is: is MRay any more likely to carry dragon coverage than it used to, now that Zygarde is the premier physical wall in the format?

Now that AG SSNL playoffs are finally over, we will be looking for new teams for samples! As the current sample teams are old and outdated, the council have decided to open up submissions again.

Make sure your team is reasonably easy to use, doesn't involve too niche pokemon/concepts, has been tested before and has shown it can work well, and finally keep in mind what the current sample teams need (e.g a new webs team, as chloe's is slightly outdated). Also, make sure submissions have a brief description of the team, and while replays of it in action aren't necessary they do help show how good your team is. Make sure any replays submitted are relevant, however, defeating a team with 6 ditto isn't exactly a huge accomplishment.

If we get enough good submissions samples will be updated in two weeks, so make sure you've submitted your team by then.

darkceus + megagar balance
https://pokepast.es/83483a6a6ced9b90
gar basically removes every darkceus answer reliably so theres not much u can do wrong

megabro ttar stall
https://pokepast.es/f66f5184cbdd9d97
ditto is for opposing fat, chople tar helps w not getting trapped by gar, slowbro i found looked cool cause its so immensly fat, the arceus can probably be optimized if i have to be completely honest cause the marshadow matchup is borderline awkward but it deals with everything else at least reasonably well, well around mix ray u gotta flex and even then its hard. could maybe make the arceus rocks and change the 4th on chans. confide helps w cm arceus stuff and z geo xern, you name it

2 of my favorites from omwc, i never unleashed the stall, and the first team got haxed into cheesed but 2 solid teams
https://pokepast.es/0320c0b3bf252cc4 I changed the Arceus on the Mega Slowbro Stall because it struggled a lot with Marshadow and getting Rocks up against opposing Fat teams. So now it's Rocks Roar Arceus-Fairy to help with Cheese and such aswell + Roaring out DarkCeus is always nice. Chansey now has room for Toxic, Tyranitar is Chople because you really really need MegaGar trapped. The only thing you obviously have issues vs is Mix Mega Ray but nothing switches into him and Fat Fairyceus kinda helps with it still.

The DarkCeus + MegaGar team is still the same, and I think also very good.

https://pokepast.es/eaa36a454149b4e7 Here's a Standard ass BO. The Xern set is weird cause I don't like not knowing what to lead vs a Smeargle. MegaRay cleans after DM and Xern did their breaking. RockCeus helps this with Ho-Oh and what not.

if better explanations are needed or whatever tell me I guess n_n

Kate

Metamodernity
RBTT Champion
Calm Mind Ultra Necrozma Hyper Offense
This is one of the most effective HO I've ever built. It utilizes CM Unecro to great effect, having a great support of offensive mons to help it break through its checks. I use a little bit weird Pdon spread that is specifically designed to outspeed speed creeps Arceus forms, which is oftentimes very important with this pokemon. Mega Rayquaza has a very standard spread that can pick up quick and easy kills, while also being one of two priority users. Steelceus is a pokemon that can take out multiple pokemon due to it not having very reliable checks. Fairceus is added for Defog support, something that is crucial for keeping Pdon and Mray healthy, while also being able to check offensive threats that could annoy this team. Finally, Marshadow provides great priority along with the ability to check Espeed users. Rock Tomb was added over HP Ice to slow pokemon down for Eruption Pdon, avoid Rocky Helmet damage from Yveltal, and pick up the OHKO on Ho-oh.

Double Fairy Bulky Offense
A team that usually ends in Xern sweeping late game. Ultra Necro fills many rolls in my team, and also allows it to wallbreak through certain pokemon that otherwise bother the team. Poisonceus is such a great pokemon in the current meta, and is my Stealth Rocker. I can effectively bluff Spdef Dusk Mane on team preview. Fairceus is one of my double fairies, accomplishing relatively the same things as the previous team. Mega Rayquaza is there for a nice wallbreaker that can smash more passive team. Defensive yveltal allows me to check SD arcs and the ever present Necrozma. Xerneas is often a mon that puts in huge amounts of work, serving as the best revenge killer on the team. Aromatherapy can be crucial in Stall MU's, and just generally allowing the defensive pokemon to do better.

I hope you'll consider these teams!

P4ndaK1ng11

Banned deucer.
1.https://pokepast.es/70ed5f6093c8711a By Ethereal Ghost
hello i just made this and its a recopy of my old hex gar team but alot more status and i was thinking weakness and it loses to pdon which is really common but also i had double status on posionceus because if i toxic groudon its better than wisp and if i use toxic on necro i can use wisp when they use sd then swap xern ko with moonblast. Thunder wave on fairyceus is mainly for gengar so pra hax sub spam then just end em with hex. I had chansey for cm arc mons because i noticed i would lose to them. Then rock slide and close combat on xernas is for ho-oh switchins/ or chansey/blissey switchins. I had ttar mostly for ray bc it would sweep this team easily(watch out for lo draco) but mainly. But ye thats the team
Weakness: bp, draco lo ray, pdon, necro if u play horrible, cm spout ogre,

2.https://pokepast.es/585275bce5737a4f Stall by Ethereal Ghost
Hello this is a stall i built over a month ago rlly i have been testing it and it was good rlly good, now lets get to the sets. So i had wisp and toxic on arc ground for unecro/dm necro and toxic is for ogre switch ins or any mon also wisp is for ray to. Giratina is my groudon switch in bc groudon cant use sr and do anything against it. Btw psychic on lugia because u might know that mgar usally taunts then sweeps u but not this time u have psychic so it can do heavy damage when it taunts u and its eves are set to tank alot from psyical defense attackers. Ttar is for ray incase it does dragon ascent and if it does equake u have and shuca lived a +2 equake at full health purusit is for mgar and other trapers or switchers. chansey is ur cm counter mon b/c it can tank anything. Also i have whirlpool b/c u can trap mons than toxic them then z em for the ko. So thats team
Weakness:bu marsh, By Ethereal Ghost

3.https://pokepast.es/44380f01689f3230 Goth team By Ethereal Ghost
Hello this is a goth team i built a long time but its done some work on ladder and seems nice, lets get to em sets. So goth is mainly just to trap special attackers and psyical attacker than dont do much damage then just pp stall them. Also i have band ada on ray because iit has a nichie effect on them mons and does hevy damage to every mon. twave and toxic on necro dm because for ray and mons that counter switch in on dm necro. Also cm darkceus is just to get an easy sweep on the players rlly simple set. I ran timid on arc fairy because i can out speed ray then wisp them or any other mon and then judgement them easily also same with toxic. Finally arc ground is my sr setter and also could tank a hit from ray usally should be ur sack against ray.
Weakness: stall,bp,ray
GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THHHHHHHHEMMMMMMMMMM EZZZZZZZZZZZ DUBBBBBBBBBBBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ghosty outs pce :>

Last edited:

MAHOH

is a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
I have a handful of teams, buckle up

Scarf Mray Screens Hyper Offense
My Screens HO capitalizes off of several big threats in the current meta. The idea of this team is to typically lead Deoxys-Speed in order lay rocks and often setup screens, followed by going into a powerful setup sweeper to break your opponents team. There are 4 big time setup sweepers on my team, being Geomancy Xerneas, Swords Dance Necrozma-Ultra, Rock Polish mixed Primal-Groudon, and Substitute Ekiller. All of these mons are great at abusing screens by settting up while taking minimal damage, even from things that commonly check these threats. Scarfed Mray is there to deter things that may cause this team trouble else-wise such as Marshadow and Necrozma-Ultra. The Deoxys-Speed set allows you to tank Shadow Sneak from Life Orb Marshadow and be 3hko'd by super effective judgment when light screen is active.

Z-Giga Ekiller Webs
Webs is definitely my favorite offensive style because it gives you a challenge in controlling the field, but the benefits that come with that are humongous. On this team I use lead Slurpuff to set Sticky Web and try my best to keep other hazards off my side by utilizing Magic Coat. Next I have Landorus-Therian, an underused pick which is a good rock setter that can subdue any defoggers by booming in their face. Swords Dance Mray, Eruption Primal-Groudon, and Taunt Life Orb Yveltal are all fairly commonplace on Sticky Web teams, though they all fit nicely and provide an overwhelming amount of offense that most teams cannot contain. The star of this team is definitely Z-Giga Impact Ekiller, which has a ridiculous amount of power that at +2 can ohko essentially every defensive check in the game if it hits neutral. At +3 even things that resist this move fall.

Calm Mind Necrozma-Ultra Bulky Offense
This team is surrounded by 3 top tier supportceus and 3 of the most dangerous sets in the meta at the moment. Arceus-Poison, Arceus-Fairy, and Arceus-Darks purpose are to counter some important threats such as Xerneas, Yveltal, Marshadow, and Necrozma variants as well as removal and setting rocks. Mixed Life Orb Mega-Rayquaza and Calm Mind Necrozma-Ultra are unrivaled, there are extremely few switch ins to either of these mons and they provide some great offense. Marshadow is the best cleanup mon in Anything Goes and is great in the late game. Marsh counters Ekiller and is a saftey net against any setup mon that attempts to sweep. Pursuit is utilized to catch Mega-Gengar off guard because this team is fairly weak to it.

MMX Balance
MMX is a tough one to build with, it's pretty hard to make something great with it. Regardless, this team is fairly solid in my opinion and has a minimal amount of weaknesses. The teams objective is to control the field with rocks and spikes, then abuse taunt MMX and force switches without giving your opponent time to recover any HP. Each mon does their natural role exceptionally well. Something to watch out with this team would be Primal-Groudon and Rock Polish Necrozma Dusk-Mane, they're absolutely manageable with correct plays but both can be a nuisance in some scenarios.

Stalltwo Balance
Here we have a balance with a couple unusual sets that work very well in their designated situations. For support, this team utilizes defensive Arceus-Fairy, special support Arceus-Poison, rocks Primal-Groudon, and Charti Berry defensive Yveltal. I opted for z Sludge Bomb on Arceus-Poison because I needed earth power in order to extinguish any weakness to Mgar that isn't Arceus-Fairy. I could run Poison Jab and a Sassy nature, but specifically for this team it's important to outspeed Adamant Mega-Rayquaza and get a Will-O-Wisp off before it gets hurt too badly, I as well have specially defensive Primal-Groudon so Xerneas is not an issue. The standard defensive Yveltal relies on leftovers, though it is mandatory that I have Charti Berry on this team. Stone Edge Necrozma-Ultra would simply be too huge of a threat if I ran leftovers instead. Lastly, for offense I have the most dominant sweeper in Anything Goes, being Life Orb Dragon Dance Mega-Rayquaza. I opt for this set instead of Choice Band because once again, Mega-Gengar would be too much of a nuisance.

HexGar Semi-Stall
This is an excellent team which I made quite some time ago. I've always liked a slow and smart type of play, and semi-stall fits this perfectly. With many defensive nuisances, this team is very hard to break for most teams. Unlike full on stall, you can secure many kills simply by utilizing status and the hex/psong/disable Mega-Gengar set. There isn't much to note about this team because all of the mons do their defensive roles perfectly fine, thought I will state a few mild weaknesses. Adamant Scarf Mega-Rayquaza can sometimes secure a kill vs waterceus if rocks are up, which would then bother this team but you shouldn't have to worry about that unset. Xerneas and Pogre are a bit difficult for just Primal-Groudon to handle as well, playing well versus those are crucial. Scarf Xerneas is as well a bother if rocks are up. Other than that, this team is really great.

Mega-Tyranitar Stall
Finally at last, this is a stall I want to add to the samples. At first glance regular Tyranitar is essentially always picked over the mega form, even on stall. Though, I don't see any reason to do this for my team because of the Ttar/Skarm core which fully covers Mega-Rayquaza, therefore, Shuca Berry is not necessary. The Atk evs for Ttar Mega are actually just to get the highest chance to kill versus Gothitelle, that's right, a stall that has a chance versus the likes of Goth. To give you a good idea, the low roll on turn 1 pursuit is 52.4%, after Goth charms, Crunch's lowest roll is 51.3%. Though, leftovers would mean that Goth would manage to survive by 3.3% if there is a double lowest roll, that's the reasoning of why I'm max attack on Ttar. The rest of the team is very standard nasty stall with Giratina, Ho-Oh, and Skarmory as the nightmare trio of defoggers that nothing can put rocks up on. Rocks Perish Song Arceus-Fairy is an attempt to have a chance versus things like BP, though it doesn't always work out, I like to have Perish Song on my stalls. Quicker ways to win with this team are to pressure with status and rocks while running out their defog by switching to Giratina if they attempt to get a fog off.

That's it for my submissions. These ladder heroes frauds are free to use any teams that don't make it into samples if they'd like to. casuals who can't build for their selves rofl talk about sad am i right? u know who u are

Last edited:

pichus

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
I'll submit a few teams too ^_^

Bulky offense:
Screenshot_1.png
This is a pretty simple team built around Bulk up Marshadow + Mega Gengar. Mega Gengar removes opposing Arceus-Fairy and other defensive walls that can bother marshadow. I decided to add CM Darkceus as well because Mega Gengar can remove Ferrothorn, Chansey, Fairyceus and other threats which massively supports Darkceus. I added Fairyceus to check Marshadow and Yveltal and it is also my rock setter. Darkceus is my perish song user and defogger. Next I added Dusk mane so that i dont auto lose to Xerneas, scarf or geomancy variant. I had my Z move already used so I gave it weakness policy. POgre beats blissey and groudon and can annoy balance so i thought itd fit here very well. Id say its a very straight forward and easy to use team.
(edit: changed darkceus set to defog perish)
Screenshot_1.png
This is another standard BO with Scarf Rayquaza and CM + Rest POgre. I have Steelceus as my rocks setter because its immunity to status. CM pressures defoggers which means I can usually get my rocks up unless im facing defog Ho-Oh or Waterceus. To support Steelceus and Pogre, I have giratina as my physical wall. It is an amazing status spreader and defogger and it checks threats like primal groudon and Ho-oh which can trouble my team. Grassceus is my POgre /Groundceus / Zygarde check and blocks Ferrothorn from getting recovery so i thought itd work prety nicely here. Magearna is my main specially defensive wall which checks most CM Arceus and Xerneas.
(irrelevant but: I originally had Volcarona over Pogre on this team but i changed it to pogre because volcarona is straight up trash on a balance build like this)

Hyper Offense:
Screenshot_3.png
This is my favourite team in my entire builder. It revolves around Lunalium Z Lunala with tailwind. Exca is arguably the best SR setter right now as it gets access to spin and rock tomb. Removing rocks can be extremely beneficial for Lunala as it keeps shadow shield activated and Lunala can block opposing rapid spin so i thought these 2 would go pretty hand in hand. I added the standard Mega Rayquaza and Steelceus like most HO run. Chople Ekiller can lure in marsh and eliminate it. Xerneas is an amazing set up sweeper and helps me with yveltal and marsh matchup.

Screenshot_3.png
Terrakion is your standard rock setter with taunt but having double kick gives it advantage in smeargle matchup. Keys has toxic and spikes to pressure defoggers and spread status. Keys can click fairy lock on its last turn and the next mon can trap and kill it. On this team i have block xerneas to benefit from this set. Xerneas can trap and set up on pretty much every arceus except poison and steel. If i trap dusk mane or something else, i can go to rayquaza to ohko it and allow other pokemons to sweep late game. Primal groudon is an amazing late game sweeper and Dusk mane is already a top offensive threat in ag thanks to its amazing bulk, typing and offensive stats. This looks pretty hard to use but it really isnt. Even if youre unable to trap something with keys, it works as a completely normal HO team.

Screenshot_2.png
This is a super standard webs teams featuring the best dragon type in anything goes and Mega rayquaza. Zekrom is a complete beast on Webs. +1 Bolt strike ohkos literally everything that doesnt resist/immune it, meaning i dont have to worry about my webs getting defogged. Yveltal is the go to pokemon on webs teams because of how much it can bother balance builds with combination of taunt + dark pulse + oblivion wing. I have uturn so that i can lure in ho-oh and stuff and switch to rayquaza/zekrom to kill them off. I have Xerneas and ekiller as well because they are one of the best mons on HO. Not much to say here honestly, this team is also very easy to use and most of the time u can just click buttons and still win

(i wrote the descriptions in a hurry so dont hesitate to ask me anything thats unclear here)
edit: just realized i didnt remove nicknames from my pokemons and i cant be bothered to edit the links so pls ignore that lol

Attachments

Last edited:

P4ndaK1ng11

Banned deucer.
Mray semi stall By Ethereal Ghost
Hello i recently just made this semi stall team its really good, now on mray if u want can run toxic instead of surf for fairy switchins. i had scarf on mray for the speed effect that i can have on other mrays so they cant be threat to my team and then i have ascent just to hit hard. Now we have ho-oh as a play around mon for mega ray mixed life orb so this is what u do see ho-oh eves are able to tank hits from a ascent or draco, then u swap to your ttar and then u swap to arceus fairy so u are just playing around with the mon also giras eves makes it live a draco to. Gira is mainly for the weak mons that cant do nothing against it such as groudon also kyogre just to tell what the mon does. ttar is your mray counter or gengar bc of the switch and also it can tank hits from ray besides scarf and lo mixed. Chansey is just my special defensive counter because of cm arc xern and other spa attackers. And then we have fairyceus for marsh and mray and just psong the bpers out of here and the last mon. so thats the team hf winning with it!!!!!!! Get them ez dubs

Psyspam
this team is meant to sweep mons with them not being able to use prio. also smeargle is ur main thing to keep aliive for hazards bc u can rapid spin them and if u want u can nuzzle to pra hax then get the nasty plot off for the sweep. Finally i have scarf deo to out speed other scarfers. and the 2 tapu leles are for the more power for the psychic moves and no prio also scarf lele for mray and ygod or something else thats weak to lele

Specs luna
hi yall i thin u guys wont want me talking alot but really the team is meant to back up lunala and let it destroy every mon u can run moonblast over focus blast also toxic cant touch fairyceus because of refresh and cm can sweep. also overheat groudon is way to powerful so ynaut use it with rest. Btw ygod is ur psyical seters. posion is for xernas and other weak mons to it and wisp is for necro switchin. Finally ray is just their to fuck everymon up so ye. Get them dubs people. I'm sick so i cant type alot

Gengar balance
HI this team is great gengar is to revenge kill mons ho-oh is meant to hit hard on ogre switchins or toxic arcs ferro is for to tank spa hits, darceus has refresh because i noticed arceus gets toxiced alot by other mons so i put refresh so toxic cant do nothing , double status arc fairy is for the switchins people make on it. Arceus posion has psong so when cm users use cm u can just go to mgar then sub spam also posion is for xern and other mons weak to it. darkceus is for psyspam, ho-oh is a ray switchins to tell its set. fairy just a status mon finally gengar is to revenge kill

Steelceus balance
this ag team can do alot of good things steelceus is usally my sweeper, zygarde is just for the psyical attackers, groudon has no rest because i thought toxic on defog fairyceus would be great . also u dont need to worry about xernas because fairyceus can psong then have groudon tank and then rest spam for them to swap. Also wisp on fairyceus is for necro, Ygod is also for psyical attackers if zyg dies. Then we have mega rayquaza to smoke everymon it faces

Ferro stall
hello this is a stall team i recently built. I had sab in for marshadow and to bacounce back hazads or stauts and to do damage against gengar. Ferro is for mons that cant do shit against but do shit against blissey and blissey is for ferro that do heavy damage against it but not blissey. Lugia is for mega ray and to toxic and then recover spamit .Ho-oh is ur first switch on mega ray to see its set then u can see what mon to use . Arceus dark has ice beam because of ygod and mega ray. So thats the stall team hope u have fun with it. (weakness bu marsh)

Last edited:
Here have a generic balance:

I wanted to build something with Lunala because it had never worked out for me in the past. I found that specs Lunala was weak to eKiller and Yveltal and Ho-Oh (with pivoting) and whatnot, so Lunalium Z was my choice of item. Interestingly, the team has three ghost types, but they all beat different things. My favorite part of the team is probably actually Gengar, because you can lure in stuff like Darkceus and Perish + Disable trap them. Fairyceus/Darkceus/Ho-Oh is just the generic balance backbone.

https://pokepast.es/559eb8cd287486bc Bulky Offense with Z-Refresh E-killer by bdov

The team is built around the two main sweepers, being E-killer and Steelceus. Its very simplistic but also works very well, with pursuit marshadow to trap things such as mega gar and lunala who can give ekiller issues. Scarf ray can also deal with mgar, as well as marshadow, freeing up the potential steelceus sweep. Waterceus is a great support mon that helps stop common threats such as dusk mane and zygarde. Pdon is the rocker. Overall i think this team is solid and easy to use.

P4ndaK1ng11

Banned deucer.
Here have a generic balance:

I wanted to build something with Lunala because it had never worked out for me in the past. I found that specs Lunala was weak to eKiller and Yveltal and Ho-Oh (with pivoting) and whatnot, so Lunalium Z was my choice of item. Interestingly, the team has three ghost types, but they all beat different things. My favorite part of the team is probably actually Gengar, because you can lure in stuff like Darkceus and Perish + Disable trap them. Fairyceus/Darkceus/Ho-Oh is just the generic balance backbone.
doesnt ur team just get smoked by xern or ygod or marsh literally lol

Last edited:
doesnt ur team just get smoked by xern or ygod or marsh literally lol
I assume you overlooked the 52 spdef Ho-Oh and the Arceus-Fairy. granted I guess the xern matchup is a little too ass for my liking, u gotta like catch it with Gar to not get bashed

e: not to make this thread a chitchat, a sacred fire + rocks and a lifeorb shadowsneak should probably be enough for xern, potentially even a toxic off on it

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)