UU Analyses Revamps Index

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to drop my Kingdra reservation.

Too busy with tournaments and a final exam to get it done soon. I still have to write up Krookodile, which will be done by the end of Sunday.

I can take on Kingdra and Porygon-Z now. Lost a few tourney matches, and I only have 3 days of class left. Pretty sure I have the time to get them done.

Can i reserve a third analysis if i have two other ones but they are written up and awaiting GP checks? If so Ill reserve Bisharp.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
OP Updated.

@TSTEF: Okay, take it.

@Everyone else: I've added a couple other Pokemon to the unreserved pile, so if you're interested in revamping those, go ahead and reserve them.

kokoloko

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
OP Updated.

Good news is the Reserved -> In Progress turnover rate is impressive. Bad news is the In Progress -> Completed turnover rate is near zero. Let's get those analyses through GP, guys; go pester people in #grammar to check them if you must.

kokoloko

OP Updated.

Other than analyses getting stuck in the In Progress stage for a while due to the GP team being unusually slow, everything is going great. Keep it up, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)