UU Analyses Revamps Index

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reserving Bronzong. Btw, what's the case with Blastoise? Not really interested but it's kind of strange how it has been reserved twice yet it is still available.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'll update the OP when I get on an actual PC cause doing so from my phone is annoying as fuck. To answer the above question, the first person who reserved it went inactive and the second simply isn't qualified to write an analysis (I've already spoken to him personally).

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The Mismagius page is very outdated. Reserving it please. I'll probably have a skeleton up this evening, I already know what I want to say after using it a while for research week.

I guess I can take up Hitmontop. I've used both of its sets and had decent success with the Bulky Intimidate Hitmontop, so I'm qualified enough I guess. Oh, and three previous analyses and an extra set to my credit from Gen 4 ain't none too shabby neither. ...do I really have to keep TechniTop around? It sucks great balls of fire... and Bulk Up is just pathetic tbh. Rapid Spin should be the only set, and I have some major revamps to list on that one.

Also requesting that user Shelmet loose the rights to the Umbreon rewrite. It's been almost a month since he even posted on it, stating that it should be up soon, and nothing has happened. In addition, he took up the Scolipede skeleton on the 17th, and nothing has happened there either, not even any changes made to the OP as kokoloko requested. If this motion gets passed, I'll pick up Umbreon as well. It'll be much easier to write and I can attest to just how successful it is.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Take Hitmontop for now (Spin should be the only set btw). I'll talk to Shelmet about Umbreon and let you know if you can take it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)