UU Index and Reservations Thread

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, I'm here to take over Floatzel.
Oglemi said:
yeah go ahead and do floatzel when the other analyses meet the criteria
Gurdurr - Done
Jynx - Done
Braviary - GP 1/2

Oglemi knows what I'm talking about.

I specifically asked AG for Sigilyph but I really don't have time for it anymore, and aren't really motivated. I'm giving it up.

Edit: SJCrew wants it.

Hey Moo, Oglemi, and ChouToshio,

A huge apology from me for the no-response-or-anything about Entei. I was planning to have the skeleton up by the end of August, and actually have a good portion of it done, but it turns out I was simply too busy even to get on Smogon for the past few weeks. I will be on a bit more for the next few weeks. But, moving forward, I think I'll be too busy for the next couple weeks to get it done by then, and I really don't think it's fair to keep it strung along for that amount of time, with promises of early October as a deadline.

Mew has come to me a few times and asked if he could take over the analysis, so I'm going to send what I have over to him and get my name out of it. You can take me off the OP.

Hey Moo, Oglemi, and ChouToshio,

A huge apology from me for the no-response-or-anything about Entei. I was planning to have the skeleton up by the end of August, and actually have a good portion of it done, but it turns out I was simply too busy even to get on Smogon for the past few weeks. I will be on a bit more for the next few weeks. But, moving forward, I think I'll be too busy for the next couple weeks to get it done by then, and I really don't think it's fair to keep it strung along for that amount of time, with promises of early October as a deadline.

Mew has come to me a few times and asked if he could take over the analysis, so I'm going to send what I have over to him and get my name out of it. You can take me off the OP.
Taking the Entei analysis over clearly.

Also, Roserade just needs 1 more GP check, it has been written for a while now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)