UU Index and Reservations Thread

breh

強いだね
I'll take Regirock to go with my theme of Sandstorm.

Nice spring cleaning, oglemi!

I finished Simipour and it's here although apparently there's still controversy over whether we want an analysis for it or not. I'd also like to reserve Bisharp.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Again from the OP

[Placeholder] – Will be put beside your analysis (in the index) if your analysis has just been reserved and has no work done on it. Placeholder threads are frowned upon, don't post your thread/analysis until you're ready for QC.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Again from the OP
That explains why my recent thread vanished in thin air. Sorry for the overlook. My only concern about this format is what's to stop another person from setting up a thread while I study the Pokemon I reserved?

Basically asking does Moo take care of inserting the reservations or do you also Oglemi?

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
That explains why my recent thread vanished in thin air. Sorry for the overlook. My only concern about this format is what's to stop another person from setting up a thread while I study the Pokemon I reserved?

Basically asking does Moo take care of inserting the reservations or do you also Oglemi?
It's a first-come first post basis. If you post here that you're reserving something, and if you reserved it before everyone else, then that stops anybody else from making a thread. If they do make a thread while you have something reserved, then they get infracted. Simple.

Also Moo takes care of it usually. But he's on LoA so I had to update it last time. I might do it again though before he gets back.

I would like to reserve Gardevoir and Lanturn.

I also feel like the list is not comprehensive enough, I would like to write an analysis on Sceptile, but it's not listed. Can I ask that he be reconsidered? Unburden is really cool~

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
May I reserve Gorebyss? I have two uncompleted UU analysis, but both of them are written up and one of them only needs one more GP check. Plus I did the OU Gorebyss analysis so this should not take long ;)

edit: noooo there goes my .6K damn you Olgemi :(

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
woah, everything changed :o
also my posts went down by like 30 lol

Edit: ok, I'll fix it up when I get time, probably tomorrow..

Alomomola is done, Clefable is awaiting QC checks, and Lickilicky is up.

Is it too early for me to reserve Azumarill? It would be an easy analysis, and I could have it done by the end of the day.

Oglemi

Borf
Alright, but when will Umbreon have a Placeholder thread for it?
>.>

It will never have a placeholder thread. Only post your thread when you have some substance in the thread, i.e, your thread has at least all of the sets you deem important and has at least a rough sketch of the overview, oo, and c&c sections.

The reason I don't want placeholder threads is because there's absolutely no reason to have a thread with no content. It looks stupid, and if you're forced to post a thread with content, it ensures that the qc team can at least give their input.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I saw that Throh got updated to "Written" but not Bouffalant. And Huntail is done.

And if it's ok with you guys, I would like to reserve Braviary if it isn't already reserved (I didn't see any post with it in it).

Is it alright if I reserve Aerodactyl and Zoroark? I've not done an analysis yet, but I've helped out in C&C, and have loads of experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)