VGC '11 US West Regional - San Jose, CA - May 21st - WON BY zerowing & Unreality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, on the other hand, am not the slightest bit surprised you won, though I was freaking out a bit waiting for updates on IRC after you got through the finalist's lounge and couldn't text me anymore, lol. If I make it to the field at Nats I'm definitely not looking forward to potentially playing you in a situation that actually matters, because unlike me you've proven to be a beast under pressure, but even if I got toasted in my regional and the LCQ and/or in Nats by you I'll be glad to hang with you for a few days, finally. Kinda feels like I won too in that sense. Congrats again buddy. also i might need to sleep on your floor

Also thanks to the people who upload the videos of the battles. I forget to post saying so sometimes but I watch every battle that's posted and I appreciate it. Even the fights we get updated about online are really nice to actually see in complete form, nothing quite compares with actually watching the match. Lots of good players these days, which makes the matches that much more fun to watch...

hey guys where can we see seniors and masters final please ? :p
I've been trying to upload the masters final for about 4 hours now. The hotel I'm staying at has SHIT internet though, and it DCs me every 45 min or so. the battle takes an hour to upload :[
still trying. but I'll have it up by monday at the latest. I got decent footage, I had a tripod so It wasn't shaking too much, and I made sure to get all the hype from the ducks and their quack chants. Hopefully this thing will cooperate with me and let me upload it.

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
grats GGFan on the masters 1st place win

(I was out first round. I'll have no "war story", other than getting double flinched by rock slide... fuuu)

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
No computer access, but a quick post regarding recorded matches

I saw a semi-professional cameraman with a tripod recording near-flawless quality matches, iirc Duy's top 16, top 8, top 4 matches and zerowing's top 16 match were recorded

I got his business card so when I have the time I will email him to see if he will upload them. I asked at the event whether he would and he only gave me a "maybe"

Congrats to everyone esp GGfan, see you all on the internet/at Worlds :P

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Oh and yeah, I'm not ggfan, OmegaDonut and I were playing a joke with the thread title, sorry everyone!! xD

ggfan coming in and taking names. It was a good game and all teams played hard. It was great seeing all of you guys again and meeting new people! Definitely what VGC is all about in my opinion!

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
makiri grats on winning bro!! (ps i love you)

also grats unreality and everyone who qualified for nats :)

I've been trying to upload the masters final for about 4 hours now. The hotel I'm staying at has SHIT internet though, and it DCs me every 45 min or so. the battle takes an hour to upload :[
still trying. but I'll have it up by monday at the latest. I got decent footage, I had a tripod so It wasn't shaking too much, and I made sure to get all the hype from the ducks and their quack chants. Hopefully this thing will cooperate with me and let me upload it.
its ok i understand that just tell me here or pm me when your vidoe will be upload :p

kamz

VGC 2011 Seniors Champion
i had a great time got to see duy huy alphaomega omegadonut and past friends. also i didnt lose in the first rouns so yayyyyyy

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
awesome performance everyone, i spaced off of irc and didn't get the constant updates but it was no surprise to hear how well everyone did, and that master paulie pulled out another win. props to the ha dynasty for playing nothing short of fantastic, and congrats to unreality for the senior win! can't wait to see everyone in indy, as usual. ~

Great job everyone!
I was there and made it to the top 64 (pretty good for my first VGC, I think), and had a great time in general. It was fun to see all of you guys quacking. My friend and I will be quacking at each other for weeks to come, I assure you.

Unreality gave the battle vid # on IRC before. I don't remember it though. We're all waiting for Jeremy and Unreality's battle vid # in my opinion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)