VGC '12 United States National - Indianapolis - WON by Cybertron and Wolfey

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make absolutely no sense.

With the 5 European Qualifiers there are 20 people. LCQ is always 8 people. Canada and US have 4 respectively, this puts us up to a total of 36 people. Matty and BlueCookies make it 38. Korea and China may have two or four, Japan may have four or eight. If Korea and China have two and Japan has eight then there are 12 more and we have 50. If they all have four then we still have 50.

There are most likely going to have 50 invites and, I guess, 42 trips.

It really isn't that hard to understand...
Oh cool China are entering? Sweet!

Just confirmed my travel with Pokemon. We'll be arriving on Thursday afternoon at 1 PM and leaving on Monday afternoon at 2 PM.

If anyone wants to battle or trade or just chill with me, I'll be a 5ft 10in kid most likely wearing a T-shirt and short pants. I'll decide later what the brands, etc. are.

EDIT: PUNGENTFRUIT YOU BETTER COME.

As long as we're doing arrival times, Hydro26 and I will be arriving somewhere between 10 and 2 so we can preregister comfortably at 4. That should give us plenty of time to locate everyone else.

Hey, those of you who ARE going...I've heard a rumor that they play this for the final round, so could you tournament scene vets confirm/deny? (This iwheatyX3 dude says they did for each category at last year's worlds.)

[youtube]r-B2cnSqPy8[/youtube]

Looks like it's finally confirmed!
I'm going to Nats!!!
But honestly with the horrible prize situation, I'm not expecting much.
I'm going for the fun! :D

I think only 4 paid trips are not fair. They should give 8 at least plus 8 invites, for you guys its cheaper to go to hawaii, so I think someone could afford it. This year Europe has got the love it deserved the past years, where only top 2 qualified, and its great, but I don't like the fact that in some way we are stealing spots from you. They should have kept the same spots for you and add extra spots for Europe.

Anyways good luck for you guys, it's gonna be extremely tough!

Just got the confirmation from Pokémon for turning in my documents for the travel pack, I've yet to receive word on my flight.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
To hell with it. I'm jumping on a flight to Indy. Gotta represent SoCal some way!

(Though it really depends on how affordable the plane ticket will be!)

Edit: Masters Division by the way...

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm probably taking a Greyhound from Chicago to Indianapolis that should arrive around 8am on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)