VGC Analysis Reservation Thread

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll still take Cresselia then. Had been working on a Cresselia for GBU Doubles previously so I can just carry on from that.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I had reserved Terrakion, but I'll just take Landorus instead, since you already have a thread up.
Sorry CE. I missed your post when I was skimming through the thread to check that it wasn't reserved. You can take it you want; I feel bad for missing this. The placeholder only took half a minute to make.

HolyChipmunk

California's finest chodesmuggler
Can I write an article about weather in the '12 metagame, now that all four types of weather have autostarters now?

cosmicexplorer

pewpewpew
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry CE. I missed your post when I was skimming through the thread to check that it wasn't reserved. You can take it you want; I feel bad for missing this. The placeholder only took half a minute to make.
No, it's cool, don't worry about it.

Reserving Infernape.
lucariojr already reserved this. Please at least Control + F any Pokemon you might want to reserve to make sure it hasn't already been taken.

EDIT: excellent 1337th post

Reserving Reuniclus and Tornadus.

Edit @ below: I'm not sure what you mean by that, considering that you haven't posted earlier in this thread.

Reserving Reuniclus and Tornadus.

Edit @ below: I'm not sure what you mean by that, considering that you haven't posted earlier in this thread.
It was in the previous thread that has been deleted and I didn't see the new thread until about an hour ago. I don't know what will happen. We will have to ask Alaka.

cosmicexplorer

pewpewpew
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It was in the previous thread that has been deleted and I didn't see the new thread until about an hour ago. I don't know what will happen. We will have to ask Alaka.
Only reservations posted in this thread are counted. Don't worry, there are still plenty of Pokemon to write about!

Togekiss please.
lucariojr already reserved Togekiss.

I would like to reserve Gengar. Though I definitely am reserving Sawsbuck and Exeggutor when they are available.
Alaka already reserved Gengar in his post on the front page. Check through the thread to see whether someone else has already reserved that Pokemon, or your post will be deleted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)