Vivillon Collection

can some one put pictures up of all the vivillon so we can check them off with the ones we have ive got 4 so far on gts some crazy requests are going on for trades im not giving anyone my zapdos articuno moltres just for a white vivillon im sorry but thats not fair

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Meanwhile, I'm still looking for a Jungle one (and Sandstorm, Icy Snow, and Monsoon), so I'd be happy to take your "boring" pattern.

Alright, I am so confused.

My cart is a JP cart. So, my region is JP, and thus my Vivillons are supposed to be Meadow pattern.

However, I have just bred a shiny Scatterbug, and it evolved into an Elegant patter Vivillon. I bred it from a Scatterbug I caught in Santalune Forest.

What the heck happened?

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
Alright, I am so confused.

My cart is a JP cart. So, my region is JP, and thus my Vivillons are supposed to be Meadow pattern.

However, I have just bred a shiny Scatterbug, and it evolved into an Elegant patter Vivillon. I bred it from a Scatterbug I caught in Santalune Forest.

What the heck happened?
Uh, what? Where did you get that? There is nothing wrong with your game. The majority of JP Vivillon are Elegant pattern. The exceptions are Okinawa (Monsoon), Aomori and Hokkaido (Tundra). Meadow form is found in Andorra, France, and certain other European locations.

Last edited:
Uh, what? Where did you get that? There is nothing wrong with your game. The majority of JP Vivillon are Elegant pattern. The exceptions are Okinawa (Monsoon), Aomori and Hokkaido (Tundra). Meadow form is found in Andorra, France, and certain other European locations.

Then why the heck is there pics out there that has Japan listed as Meadow Pattern?

I guess they're outdated info, but it's weird too that the anime shows the Meadow pattern and the game has Meadow as the default pattern.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion

Then why the heck is there pics out there that has Japan listed as Meadow Pattern?

I guess they're outdated info, but it's weird too that the anime shows the Meadow pattern and the game has Meadow as the default pattern.
Kalos is based on France and Meadow is the default French pattern. Makes sense to me.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am slowly and tentatively collecting shiny Vivillon - up to 4, River/Modern/Sandstorm/High Plains. I think it'll be pretty darn difficult to get the scarce region ones without a friend who resets their 3DS location.
That said, if anyone has a shiny Vivillon/Scatterbug pattern I don't have yet, I would be interested in obtaining it. I'm able to clone, so I would be glad to clone your bug, return the original and give you something nice for your trouble - that way we both have the bugs. Will not be retraded.
I'm sad the west coast has High Plains, I don't think it fits WA at all. Where's 'rain all day' bug?

Although I live in Malaysia, I have Archipellago because Anguilla (First in region list) was my region when I started the game. I'm looking for 5iv Polar and Ocean Vivillon. Prefers Polar to be able to have Friend Guard ability if possible.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok everyone I am looking for all the forms to rip their minisprites for smogon, PS, veekun, bulbapeida, r/pokemon, yeah all of those.

EDIT: Ok I'm borrowing all of these but if people want to give me permanent copies that is cool too.

I can make
-Polar
-Ocean (currently is a starting file so takes time)

I need
-Tundra
-Continental
-Garden
-Icy Snow
-Marine
-Archipelago
-Sandstorm
-River
-Monsoon
-Sun
-Jungle

Last edited:
Ok everyone I am looking for all the forms to rip their minisprites for smogon, PS, veekun, bulbapeida, r/pokemon, yeah all of those.

EDIT: Ok I'm borrowing all of these but if people want to give me permanent copies that is cool too.

I can make
-Polar
-Ocean (currently is a starting file so takes time)

I need
-Tundra
-Continental
-Garden
-Icy Snow
-Marine
-Archipelago
-Sandstorm
-River
-Monsoon
-Sun
-Jungle
hey dude would u trade me some ocean i got some of the ones u need

I just got my 3ds and pokemon x today, being a broke teenager who waited till christmas to receive the game. I set up my DS to receive ocean pattern Vivillons, if anyone needs one I'd be glad to trade when I'm available (want to enjoy the new-to-me game first :)

Looking for Garden Jungle Marine Meadow Monsoon Ocean River Savannah Sandstorm Sun and Tundra

Have Moderns and Elegants and various starter pokemon
MSG me for trades

Since I have finished my collection, I am now looking for competitive versions of every Vivillon forme. I can offer competitive River Vivillons, for anyone interested

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
Since I have finished my collection, I am now looking for competitive versions of every Vivillon forme. I can offer competitive River Vivillons, for anyone interested
Would you care for a 5iv timid compound-eyes polar version with rage powder in a dive ball? I completed my collection recently mostly by snagging stuff off the GTS.

this is what i have been working on:

thanks DHR-107 and Biosci for helping me with garden and ocean. cuties

shiny, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, particular pokeball

because of the specificity, i basically had to enlist people who wanted to help out and give them the breeding parents and something in return for helping. unfortunately i forgot to have rage powder bred on some of them.

i think its only been exactly 2 weeks so far and i'm 17/18? i'm still missing meadow though because i haven't found someone who wanted to help with it yet :pirate: (hmu if you do)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)