What do you keep in your pockets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On any given day, my wallet and my cellphone will go wherever I go. I might carry something miscellaneous like my iPod or Sticky Notes + a pen from time to time, but that really depends on what I'm doing that day. On a school day, I will use my pockets to carry my wallet (it has my ID in it so yeah) and my pens / pencils.

cantab said:
Also I keep being confused - when Americans say 'purse', they mean handbag right? In Britain a purse is like the women's version of a wallet.
Yes, when Americans say 'purse' they are referring to a handbag.

why does nobody have a handkerchief in their pocket but instead most of you have a pen. That's odd, but that could be me.

As for me, I keep my cellphone in my pocket which is also my MP3, Wallet goes in the backpocket and yes I do always have a handkerchief with me as well. ^^

Sometimes I go through the whole day without even using the stuff I'm carrying. I just bring them because they give me a sense of security.

Pen for newspaper sudokus/crosswords when I'm traveling; wallet; keys; cell phone; ipod and my card (for my job).

iPod/headphones
Phone
Wallet (incl. school ID and driver's permit)

Yeah, not too creative, but it's all I need, really.

Wallet in right pocket, contains money and cards. Phone(nokia 3310, giant brick of nostalgia), polos and broken watch go in the left pocket. Keys get clipped onto a belt hoop somewhere.

Things that just accumulate on a day to day basis consist of leaflets to nights-out, reciepts, fluff, and if I've been cooking that day then stock cubes

Other fun things to have in a pocket include a deck of cards, £10 notes I have forgotten about so I can find them again, and half a takeaway to eat later.

Wallet.
Keys.
Cell phone.
Cigs&Lighter.
Loose change and receipts.
Pens and random shit.

I really wish I had an iPod to put in mah pocket.

Right pocket:
-Phone
-Chapstick
Left:
-Wallet
-Pen and Pencil
-DS (fat one) if I'm going to need it.

Those are always with me. Car keys usually go in my backpack or jacket wallet, cause they're super uncomfortable.

Right: cell phone, chapstick, ballpoint pen
Left: ipod w/ headphones
Back Right: wallet w/ room key
Back Left: notes to myself

On any given day, my wallet and my cellphone will go wherever I go. I might carry something miscellaneous like my iPod or Sticky Notes + a pen from time to time, but that really depends on what I'm doing that day. On a school day, I will use my pockets to carry my wallet (it has my ID in it so yeah) and my pens / pencils.

Yes, when Americans say 'purse' they are referring to a handbag.
Ahhh. I've been referring to a feminine wallet, yeah. Thanks for the clarification <3

I carry and iPod (+ headphones obv), a phone, sometimes chapstick, and.... maybe soon some car keys. Everything else is usually in my backpack (school sucks etc). I'm pretty sure most kids in my school have around the same items.

kinda a pc++ topic -.-

I typically carry my cell phone in my left pocket and my DS Lite in my right pocket. Sometimes I'll carry extra games in my back left pocket. I usually don't carry my wallet with me (because I'm broke :( ), but if I do, it goes in my back right pocket.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Right back pockets of Jeans= Wallet, that has my key within it (just a house key)
Left front pocket= MP3 Player with headphones (never gonna go anywhere without music)
Right pocket = change. And lots of it. Lately I've been carrying a hankerchief for my laptop to clean it.
I need a flash drive, but my laptop suffices.

I carry most of my things in my purse/handbag/whatever you want to call it, but usually I have my phone in one pocket and ipod in the other. My phone goes in my pocket, cause otherwise I would never hear it, and its usually on vibrate anyway =/

AJers

Your typical e-wench
Speaking of purses... I think I'm in love...

I REALLY want the Madison Op Art- Audrey, even if it's a little big for my tastes. *sigh* I'm trying to avoid talking myself into a late birthday present, we'll see if it worked in a few weeks. :)

• Cell Phone - To make calls, text people, etc. Always handy for stuff like emergencies.

• iPod - I can't go a day without having my music, I need my daily thrash, death, heavy, black metal and grunge. The occasional hard rock too.

housekeys (why not?)
wallet (what if i need to buy something??)
cell phone (in case i get raped, i can call someone for help!)
weed (never know what kind of god awful boring situation you might get into)
rolling papers (duh)
lighter (duh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)