What is the Best Type?

Best Type

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every person picking water or dragon has no fucking taste. If Charizard and Gyarados were dragon type (like they really are) then it would be the coolest type by default, but since you have bullshit like ugly man Salamence and ugly thing Kingdra and ugly as shit thing Kyurem and ugly as shit thing Rayquaza et cetera the type is just a piece of crap. All it has is Dragonite and Flygon, which gets the shit kicked out of it by Nidoking/Arbok, Charizard/Arcanine/every fire, pretty much every electric...all of these types are just obviously better.

Water may have the most pokemon but clearly has the least cool ones by %.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeah shiiiiit, it's hard not to notice that the three most voted are also the three most valuable competitive types, and poison for pity. This is contrary to everything I learned on the playground where everyone who was cool only picked Fire starters, but people aren't even picking other actual cool types like Electric, Fighting, or Ghost.

Ooh, I should have picked Poison. Nidoking is the coolest mother****er ever. Grimer too. And Venonat. I picked Grass because of my love of Bulbasaur. -_-

ill sick vile venomous
show no pity for the poison type, as it is eternally cooler than you .

not to mention...

TOP DOG

Every person picking water or dragon has no fucking taste. If Charizard and Gyarados were dragon type (like they really are) then it would be the coolest type by default, but since you have bullshit like ugly man Salamence and ugly thing Kingdra and ugly as shit thing Kyurem and ugly as shit thing Rayquaza et cetera the type is just a piece of crap. All it has is Dragonite and Flygon, which gets the shit kicked out of it by Nidoking/Arbok, Charizard/Arcanine/every fire, pretty much every electric...all of these types are just obviously better.

ITT: WE Choose Best Type based on most likely to sleep with

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Yo, fuck no, Dragons are amazing

how can you not love:
and
and

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
look @ th@ funcking idiot koga

JUST CALL OUT THE MOVES YOU DUMBASS THIS ISNT NARTO

Counting Gengar and Venusaur as poison is like killing a person having been killed for being 1/8th Jewish. Just ain't right.

i wouldnt count them normally, but they are both dope as fuk and do in fact share the poison type

For 5th generation I would have to argue that psychic, fighting, steel, dragon, and water are the best types for various reasons. Although the polls done here have few voters I'd say that they are pretty accurate. However right now I’m going to talk about the type that has shined quite bright this generation, which is fighting.

Fighting- Fighting types this generation are all about brute force. The Pokemon that have this type of style in OU would be Terrakion, Conkeldurr, Mienshao, Infernape, Virizion, and Breloom. Each of these pokemon have different characteristics that help their illuminate their viability like: Terrakion's Rock type in sand, Conkeldurr's bulk, Mienshao's regenerate ability, Infernapes large group of powerful moves and versatility (Close Combat, Fireblast, Flare Blitz, and even Stone Edge), and Breloom's poison heal ability + the move spore. Virizion isn't one of the most powerful fighting pokemon, but can not be over looked. Virizion has a great typing of Grass/ Fighting base 129 special defense, base 90 attack, base 90 special attack, the ability to boost it's attack, special attack, and special defense (some at the same time), can heal partially with a stabbed giga drain, and learns powerful moves like FocusBlast, Close Combat, LeafBlade, and Stone Edge. All of this and Virizion is a pokemon that isn't often countered in a large majority of teams.
Each of these pokemon have a base attack, special attack, or both of 90 or higher. This partnered with their excellent typings and stabs makes them popular in use enough.
With each boost along with their sheer strength fighting Pokemon are truly a force to be reckoned with this generation especially, because of the amount of new fighting Pokemon and the boost on moves like Hi Jump Kick and Drain Punch. The extent of these Pokemon's viability and strengths don't end with these facts alone. These however are just the major factors that make fighting Pokemon so exceptional in this generation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)