What kind of cellphone do you use?

iPhone 5.

I'm pretty sure it's the physically smallest smartphone currently on the market. I don't want a god damn tablet in my pocket, so obvious choice there.
Pretty much sums up my thoughts. iPhone 5 user also, no way I want to upgrade to a 6 or 6+ because they're so damn big, and that's not even going into common monster size ones from Samsung and others. Kind of ironic in ways that cellphones went from big bricks to nice and small, but are growing big again because people want them to be their life device pretty much.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
I own a Moto G

Insane Quality at dirt cheap price. I personally detest phablet form factor, but this is still large enough to have a sharp crystal clear display, yet doesn't feel like I have fucking mission control in my pockets. The specs are fucking beefy for it's price. Latest Android version, no bloaty 3rd party crapterface (touchwiz I'm looking at you)... Almost a year has passed still as fast as day one. easily get 30-ish hours on semi-heavy usage (I constantly either game or listen to music)

Both the flagship Motorola Phones in the market are insane right now.

I own a Nexus 5 and it's the best.

If I ever have an opportunity to do so in the future, I might upgrade to the Nexus 6.

Last edited:

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i own a blue iphone 5c (that i got for free for trading in my old iphone 4) and i love it. i'm probably going to upgrade to the 6 at some point, but i'm holding out for now because i haven't had a single problem with my current phone. obviously since it's ios you lack the customization, but i'm an apple user through and through, and the connectivity between devices is extremely convenient.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
i own a blue iphone 5c (that i got for free for trading in my old iphone 4) and i love it. i'm probably going to upgrade to the 6 at some point, but i'm holding out for now because i haven't had a single problem with my current phone. obviously since it's ios you lack the customization, but i'm an apple user through and through, and the connectivity between devices is extremely convenient.
basically the same thing i did with my old iphone 4 which i now have a green 5c

i might switch to a nexus though, the customization seems hella rad. though having the organization of itunes and call service is really awesome

Samsung Galaxy S2. Pretty happy with it from a technology standpoint though I preferred the earlier versions of Android OS to the current one.

Fits in a suit pocket easily with a solid protective cover on it, so who gives a damn about the size beyond that.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Samsung Galaxy S2. Pretty happy with it from a technology standpoint though I preferred the earlier versions of Android OS to the current one.

Fits in a suit pocket easily with a solid protective cover on it, so who gives a damn about the size beyond that.
Holy shit, that thing is like ancient now o.o

Holy shit, that thing is like ancient now o.o
Before I got my Note 3 I was using an S1 as my daily and it was fine. I will never understand why people insist on upgrading their phones yearly, it's just wasteful and expensive.

my samsung s3 got kitkat yesterday ^.^

got the phone over two years ago, and its still running perfectly. i had to exchange the battery for a longer lasting one, but that only cost ten euros and it has masive battery life now, only need to charge it every 2-3 days

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I use to have a Windows HTC Titan but after a year or so, i didn't really like it since it was kind of inefficient so i switched it out for an iPhone 5 (which was just a few days ago lol). It's great for p much all the reasons u said above. Six is way too big oml, 5 is like the perfect size for a cell phone imo.

iPhone 5S. I've been an apple fanboy for as long as I can remember. Always had an iPhone and have never even thought of me owning anything other then one of their phones. iPhones are too reliable and easy to use. Besides, if I ever get bored with it I always have the bonus of jailbreaking that opens it up to a wide variety of themes and modifications to make it even better.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Haven't owned a phone in about 2 years, and until I have a job that requires one, I probably won't spend money on one. It hasn't really hindered me anyway. If I were to get one, not sure what I'd get. Maybe some form of Android.

I use an Alcatel One Touch Fierce. I've had it for years now and I haven't seen any reason to get an iPhone(which I see as a waste of money since it doesn't do enough differently out better to justify to comparatively huge price tag) or a galaxy series phone as I'm fine with the features I have currently. (And I'm not rich despite my name >.>)

Lyto

Experience Tranquility
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S5 in december, after having used a Galaxy Ace for around two or so years. The size and interface took a while to get used to but now I couldn't go back to the Ace, it's just so much better, and it wasn't anywhere near as expensive as I expected tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)