What type of people do you NOT get along with?

Lexite's post should be in the stereotype thread as well.

Really, the only people that bother me are the ones that act like douchebags to people they don't know and people that think they know what they're talking about when they don't really understand the topic. I'm guilty of being the latter sometimes. :(

LOL! Well technically, NASCAR is a sport, so is drag racing and motor biking. But not quite the same thing as say football or baseball.

Yeah, Southers hicks are kinda lame. I dont like people who are racist and well, the south is still a little racist. I hate the white supremacist and Nazis and other groups that are still down there aswell, and those are some of the dumbest people in the world. I watched this video in school once that showed one of those groups that was still very active today, one of the most discusting thing ever. I also hate that Southers hick CHRIS CROCKER!!!

I'll give you motor biking, but I fail to see anything where you just drive in a straight line, or around a track, as a sport.
lol, ok fine, really cant argue too much there, it is pretty lame.

I hate lame ass landlords who do nothing but take your money and kick you out because they are a retard and dont have a real job when they are 30 and think that they are more mature then you are when you have a full time job, even though they are shitfaced every night and cant carry on a conversation without the last half trailing off in some incomprehensible mutter.

Nascar is more of a sport then cheerleading. Competition with opponent interaction IMO is more of a sport then "we do something, you do something, judge says who wins".

But I don't think either are sports.

I don't get along with stubborn people who are stubborn about opinions that they aren't educated about. I also don't get along with people who are just plain rude.

I can get along with most people (to an extent, because i'm not that open), i have no problems with it.

Still, i really don't like people that feels superior to others, like these people that can judge everyone, look down on them and even call them names, or whatever without looking at themselves and their own mistakes.

I don't like people that want you to believe in what they believe or want you to act like them or they circle of friends, instead of being yourself.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
I really can't stand people who are dicks to workers in restaurants. It's like they thing that they are servants, not waiters.

And besides, those people have the ability to see your food before you do. why would you wanna make someone mad who could potentially screw with your food? It makes no sense to me at all.

I really can't stand people who are dicks to workers in restaurants. It's like they thing that they are servants, not waiters.

And besides, those people have the ability to see your food before you do. why would you wanna make someone mad who could potentially screw with your food? It makes no sense to me at all.
Yeah, anyone that complains about a store but has never worked in retail or in a restaurant so they have no clue about what is going on. Like the people that complain at my store about the line taking too long and not getting enough help when there are only two people working in the store!

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, anyone that complains about a store but has never worked in retail or in a restaurant so they have no clue about what is going on. Like the people that complain at my store about the line taking too long and not getting enough help when there are only two people working in the store!
You're exactly right; people who have never worked in a service industry can't understand. Being busser at a restaurant, I hate when people whistle or snap their fingers at me to do something. I'm not a fucking dog, just ask me like a normal human.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can't stand people that make fun of people. I usually try to avoid them at all costs.

Stab me in the back and you are an enemy for life.
Also, using racism in a light-hearted way may get some remarks of disapproval out of me, but use it seriously and I will not tolerate.

I hate people who get most of their enjoyment out of deliberately saying things they know will annoy/hurt other people, these people are rare but I absolutely hate them.

Bad people who drag people down to their level, everyone knows people like these. Can't stand them.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't like people who try to convince other people that evil is good. It's one thing to be morally broken, it's another things to break others. I don't like people who act tough when they're not, intelligent when they're not, or can never be serious when they need to. For a Smogon related one, I don't like people who think trolling is cool or need it to be recognized by the community.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
I don't like people who try to convince other people that evil is good.
Like the devil from the simpsons?
I tend to dislike people with no sense of humour, or a terrible one, those who take things too seriously, or ignorant people who can't accept they're wrong.

I hate people who will do anything to make someone laugh. I have a kid like that in one of my classes, who makes a penis joke every 5 minutes. I have a sense of humor, and will laugh if a joke actually resembles a joke (punchline, etc.) that involve dirty humor, but this kid will just say something like "Hey, his dick's only an inch long!" or he'll take a drumstick (this is band class) and say "Hey guys, I'm jacking off!"

I also hate people who act like they don't tolerate any racism or prejudice, but if someone says something negative about my religion (I'm Catholic, so stuff like all priests being pedophiles) or that because I'm taking German, I am a Nazi, they don't give a damn.

My stupid piece of shit aunt who's a hypocrite and won't leave my mom's house.

The only reason my mom's not kicking her out is because she feels sorry for her.

She's fucking old, perverted and disgusting in nature.

The right-wing in general, though I've got some pretty extreme-right friends in places. Bless their fascist little hearts. That's about it; any guy who sees fit to act like a jackass in front of me, most women.
Lol, and those right-winged people can't stand left-wing people. Just one big circle full of love ; )

For me, I can't stand Hippies or Hippie-esque people at all.

Seems a bit supremist, but I don't get along with idiots, I'm not talking about you run of the mill math is hard kid, I'm talking about drop dead ignorant.

Black People who take every kind of injustice as a form of racism(Im black)
People who attack others because of their opinions
Bullies
Corrupt gov't people
Arrogant show-offy people
Dumb-ass girls

I don't like people who are slow.

If you can't deal with the fact that there are two sides to any moral/political/social debate, you are one of these people.

Mostly just irritating kids in my classes or life who don't shut up. Always with their hand up asking irrelevant questions or comments. For example;

Prof.: And so, the formula for a pendulum is T equals 2 pie multiplied by the square root of L over G.
Retard: Wait, what if the pendulum was really heavy?
Prof.: Still the same...
Retard: And if the pendulum was really light or hollow?
Prof.: The same.
Retard: Ah, so in theory all pendulums are the same?
Prof.: Yes. Gravity is the force that moves them and it never changes.
Retard: Oh cool, can we test this theory?
Prof.: Well, it's all in the equation...
Retard2: Yeah! Experiment!
Seven other retards: Yeah! Experiment!
Prof.: Fine.

Thus a class wasted. Fucking idiots.

Also, I tend to dislike super bitchy girls or girls who think they super hot and that everyone must be staring at them all the time so they wear high heels, spandex pants or short shorts and a tank top. Often they're also fairly ugly :/

Lol, yeah, i hated retards in school too. I always got stuck in the english class with the retards. Not literal retards, but they were just petty and stupid and didnt care about school, like a lot of kids at my school. My teachers kept suggesting that I be put into a higher up english but I like the benifets of being the smartest kid in the class and I enjoyed watching the stupid kids struggle with simple consepts while I couldnt get anyhting lower then a B even if I didnt try much.

Haha oh wow. Is this angst or what?

@Lexite while reading what you wrote all I could hear in my head was "Crawling in my skin" by Linkin Park.

Everyone on the internet was too smart for the retards who surrounded them and didn't appreciate them. The problem isn't you, or your peers who were "retards" it's the system not appealing to them or being relevant.

I think it's pretty sad that they went to school and found their classes boring and couldn't relate to the subject matter or their work in any way and I find it sadder that you had to be in a class that was too easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)