Serious when is violence acceptable?

kilometerman

Banned deucer.
Let's ask Richard Collins, Timothy Caughman, Ricky Best, Taliesin Namkai-Meche, Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, Scott Fricker, Cynthia Hurd, Susie Jackson, Ethel Lance, Depayne Middleton-Doctor, Clementa Pinckney, Tywanza Sanders, Daniel Simmons, Sharonda Coleman-Singleton, Myra Thompson, Gerald Fischman, Rob Hiaasen, John McNamara, Rebecca Smith, Wendi Winters, Renuka Amarasinghe, Mary Forsythe, Andrea Bradden, Eddie Kang, Ji Hun Kim, Sohe Chung, Munir Najjar, Anne-Marie D'Amico, Geraldine Brady, Dorothy Sewell, Nabra Hassanen and Heather Heyer how violent those spooky scary SJWs are.

Oh, wait. We can't. Because they were murdered by Nazis.

And this isn't even the full list.
I looked up like half of these and they had nothing to do with "nazis" lmfao one was killed by an illegal immigrant. Try harder

Don Honchkrorleone

Happy Qwilfish the nightmare
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
My Christian faith and its Buddhist influences on me would normally give me a "never". That being said, anyone that knows how my country is passing through a heavy and sad turn to the extreme right knows how hard the situation is and how equally impossible it is to maintain a pacifist philosophy. Since this Sunday, over 50 attacks aimed at people that did not vote on the extreme right candidate happened, most of them that ended with death or severe injuries. There was even a woman that was carved with a swastika. This will get much worse if the extreme right wins this end of October. I will never kill anyone, but if I see someone doing that, especially if against someone of my closest circle, then I may do what Jesus did in the Temple.

Haha he doesn't like genocide haha what a rightist wait till r/cth hears about this!

kilometerman

Banned deucer.
Since this Sunday, over 50 attacks aimed at people that did not vote on the extreme right candidate happened, most of them that ended with death or severe injuries. There was even a woman that was carved with a swastika.
"Source: my ass"

edit he's talking about brazil but shouldnt you make that distinction

Last edited:

Don Honchkrorleone

Happy Qwilfish the nightmare
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
"Source: my ass"
I mean, you're obviously so smart that you can't waste your high intellect to Google, so I, as the working illiterate, will only give one example:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...onaro-supporters-carved-SWASTIKA-stomach.html

And for all the good-natured man that can realize synapsis here (which clearly kilometerman can't) and aren't up for the derailing of this thread, the attack was dismissed by the local authorities not because of it being an attack, the police actually claimed it was not the nazist symbol but instead the Buddhist symbol of peace. Now tell me, should we be quiet about that?

Reactions: EV
Self-defense only.

In the OP's case, violence is an even worse option than usual. It is practically like proving his point, because instead of using logical counterarguments... you attack him.

I'll let DBZ Abridged Tien explain (at the end):

So, there's now a serial mail bomber targeting Democrats, media outlets and other people Trump's attacked. Up to ten bombs so far.

BoTh SiDeS, right?

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
ok, can you find me people that say this is acceptable behavior?
There was a guy called Bhagat Singh in India who used to hatch plots to assassinate and blow up English officers and bureaucrats during the colonial times. He is a national motherfucking hero today. There are a litany of movies and video games (Inglorious Basterds, Valkyrie, Elite Sniper etc) which glorify the fantasy of killing/blowing up Hitler in all sorts of gruesome ways. Standard US foreign policy unleashes unmanned drones unloading targeted bombs in villages and cities across the middle east on a daily basis to eliminate "threats to national security".

Trust me, way more people are completely fine with blowing up other people than your rhetorical question indicates. We willingly turn off our moral filters if enough of us agree (or are made to agree) that the person on the receiving end is evil/dangerous enough to warrant it.

If you want to find people who find this particular instance of this behavior acceptable I invite you to visit /b/, /pol/ and the_donald discord channel.

There was a guy called Bhagat Singh in India who used to hatch plots to assassinate and blow up English officers and bureaucrats during the colonial times. He is a national motherfucking hero today. There are a litany of movies and video games (Inglorious Basterds, Valkyrie, Elite Sniper etc) which glorify the fantasy of killing/blowing up Hitler in all sorts of gruesome ways. Standard US foreign policy unleashes unmanned drones unloading targeted bombs in villages and cities across the middle east on a daily basis to eliminate "threats to national security".

Trust me, way more people are completely fine with blowing up other people than your rhetorical question indicates. We willingly turn off our moral filters if enough of us agree (or are made to agree) that the person on the receiving end is evil/dangerous enough to warrant it.

If you want to find people who find this particular instance of this behavior acceptable I invite you to visit /b/, /pol/ and the_donald discord channel.
Could just as well be an advertising stunt to raise victim status for pity votes

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Could just as well be an advertising stunt to raise victim status for pity votes
that's essentially the conclusion the top minds over at /pol/ have arrived at. Soros and MSM pulling out all the stops to gaslight the american population. you sir are a man of fine sensibilities.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Here's one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ah yes, the old "THE CNN BOMBER IS AN AMERICAN HERO! KEEP IT UP!" from the Donald ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You're the one that brought these bombings up, as a way to say that only the right wing attempts such measures, it's not "both sides". What's your point? Are you trying to say that violence against right wing extremists is justified because of incidents like this?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Are you trying to say that violence against right wing extremists is justified because of incidents like this?
He's saying that Trump has successfully cultivated a subculture of violence. We're angry. Clean up the mainstream media.

Now you could say others hate these fascists just as much, but where are the pipe bombs in the fascist's mail?

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
which violence against rightwing extremists are you referring to GatoDelFuego

brought that up from nowhere
nobody in particular. Richard spencer, maybe, makes a good example, though it's a stretch to use that as a comparison. The question of the thread is "is political violence acceptable?" Steel with it brought up the mail bombs and tied it to the "both sides" quote, and my question is why?

Sure, rightwing extremists are committing the vast majority of terrorism/political violence in the county. But who's condoning it? The question I asked steel with it is "do these attempted bombings justify violence against right wing extremists?", before he decided to have a meltdown

Sure, rightwing extremists are committing the vast majority of terrorism/political violence in the county. But who's condoning it? The question I asked steel with it is "do these attempted bombings justify violence against right wing extremists?", before he decided to have a meltdown

1. Being confused at you and laughing at the conspiracy theorists is not "Having a meltdown."

2. Ah, so that's why you deleted my post, so you could lie and try to make it sound like I said "Yes." For the record, all, I said "No."

3. She, not he. Just FYI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)