Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also want to add his scizor had leftovers because my SR did damage when he switched in and he recovered it with LE and i remeber thing WTF why do u have leftovers

Okay I'm here again because of a disconnected battle vs Scylla/PE. you can check his account and someone sayed he discconected at the end heres the story. It was a 2 to 3 battle my choiced jolteon swept his metagross and machamp then all he had left was a poisoned full health starmie(poisoned from toxic spike) and I used thunderbolt as I as stuck to it and after his hp went down he disconected. I hope that you guys ban/black list him because I dont want oter people to get that happy feeling they just won and then see the blue screen and get really pissed thank you for your time

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Patience crazyrabies! God damn it! Nobody shall be added to the coveted disconnect hall of shame at this time.

Good day!

Tristen (fc: 1806-4526-3283) is using an extremely hacked blissey. it survives an earthquake from my metagross with 2/3 of its health left

Tristen (fc: 1806-4526-3283) is using an extremely hacked blissey. it survives an earthquake from my metagross with 2/3 of its health left
I doubt this was hacked, as I'm almost sure that Blissey can take that hit easily. What are the IVs/EVs/nature on your Metagross?

ALL OF YOU STOP!

I really hate to mini-mod and get infracted for making this post, but this is totally unnacceptable because you guys who are posting on this thread are not thinking before you post on the blacklist. You all are acting like little kids.

First of all, if you guys want to make sure that you don't battle players who are hackers or disconnectors, check the wifi blacklist first so can be aware of them. Cause what this thread is also used for. If any of you are battling someone who are still d/c and cheating in battles especially when they're already blacklisted without checking the blacklist first, then that's your problem. It's ya'll's responsiblity and your fault without checking the blacklist.

And if don't want to get ripped off by a player who is still trading hacked pokemon, check the wifi blacklist first. (Unholy is already blacklist)

Because Expert evan and the moderators have already been annoyed and ticked off enough about this nonsense.

I doubt this was hacked, as I'm almost sure that Blissey can take that hit easily. What are the IVs/EVs/nature on your Metagross?
Metagross: 306 Attack (31 IV, no investment at all)
Blissey: 130 Defense

Earthquake will do:
337 - 397

Guaranteed 2HKO if Blissey is running no HP EVs, and still a likely 2HKO even if she is.

---

Metagross: 257 Attack (0 IV, -Atk, no investment at all)
Blissey: 130 Defense

Earthquake will do:
283 - 334

---

For those who needed a calculation.

Hacked Blissey for sure if it survived with 2/3rds (66%) of it's health left unless Reflect was up.

31 attack IVs, 252 attack EVs. Adamant nature.

He told me in a message that his blissey has 119 defense. My metagross has 405 attack. Reflect was not up.

Expert Evan

Unholy Confessions said:
First off, I'd like to say this is a request, not a demand or anything of the sort. I've heard this is possible for people who've redeemed themselves.

I was put on the blacklist for trading an obviously hacked Pokemon to a Smogon user (RayquazaTheKip). I fully well accept this and the consequences (though it's worth noting that he didn't hold up his end of the trade entirely either, it's irrelevant for this topic).

I've been RNGing requests for people and showing them a Legal.exe screenshot prior to each trade. Each of these people were initially put off by trading with a blacklistee.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7212/gulpin.jpg

There is one of my few (as I haven't taken many requests yet) screenshots showcasing something I have RNGed, and it's legitimacy.

Note that if it isn't possible to be taken off (as again, I just heard about it), that's entirely fine, but I think I'm proving myself to be trusted.
So Unholy Confessions wants a 2nd chance like other positive members here on smogon in light of the fact that the link here was once again claimed to be hacked by one of our respected members in the IRC community, and the fact that he's called my capture of a red gyarados on a rom an illegal activity, which I'm sure will please all you EE-haters out there to hear that fact. So, I'd like to hear from any of you in private or on IRC in #smogonwifi what you think.

So Unholy Confessions wants a 2nd chance like other positive members here on smogon in light of the fact that the link here was once again claimed to be hacked by one of our respected members in the IRC community, and the fact that he's called my capture of a red gyarados on a rom an illegal activity, which I'm sure will please all you EE-haters out there to hear that fact. So, I'd like to hear from any of you in private or on IRC in #smogonwifi what you think.
In my defense I'm not sure why it's being called out as hacked. I just redid the project for Tolan. I use an unpatched (not sure if it matters) Soul Silver on a flash cart. My Platinum RNGs are just fine, same for Heart Gold, I've no idea why this SS one is spazzing out.

I want to report dj wess for disconnecting I asked him what hapened and he didnt reply but he is already asking for other battles and I saw he was reading his profile so he has read my mesage
I have not been on smogon for a while so I do not remember this battle but I do remember I was at my grandmother and my connection there isn't that good. I dont know what happened in our battle but i do know that I do not disconnect you can ask anyone I have battle before.

Expert Evan

@dj wess: thanks for your reply back here as you shall be excused this once. It's always important to communicate as soon as possible so that addictive reporters don't immediately jump to the conclusion.

he was online after the mod said that he should explain himself he didnt do it however and now after a few weeks he finaly replies and gets excused I dont think thats fair but youre the mod so its your choice I do however find that I had to say this

also I saw he was checking other things after I send him a vm for why he disconnected and I find this setence an insult at least for me
It's always important to communicate as soon as possible so that addictive reporters don't immediately jump to the conclusion

well to be fair you spent alot of time to try and get him into the blacklist. also you seem to take pleasure in blacklisting. i remember you blacklisted me for not redeeming your credits since i went in a long hiatus from smogon. but silly me i wanted to be nice, so i did and i asked you to clone them back and 1 year later you finally did. through all that i didn't blacklist you at all

whatever happened to forgive and forget? i certainly did you can learn too. also learn how to spell and check grammatical mistakes.

I would like to report a disconector,I haven't seen him on the list, he dced when I killed his gengar then his scizor with my scarf magnezone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)