[Won by MrJelli] Showdown Genius Invitational - Main Match Thread

I think this jury is getting disapproved because of me, so i'd like to defend myself.

You obviously think I'm a criminal, because the jury I nominated has voted "Not Guilty". Well, this isn't true, right now I'm saying in public that I'm not a criminal.

I tried my best to nominate four people who can demonstrate they are not criminals. So why has their vote resulted in a Not Guilty verdict?

The only answer I can give you is that i don't know. Probably one of them has been silly and voted "Not Guilty" instead of "Guilty" because he didn't understand how the game works.

I think this jury is getting disapproved because of me, so i'd like to defend myself.

You obviously think I'm a criminal, because the jury I nominated has voted "Not Guilty". Well, this isn't true, right now I'm saying in public that I'm not a criminal.

I tried my best to nominate four people who can demonstrate they are not criminals. So why has their vote resulted in a Not Guilty verdict?

The only answer I can give you is that i don't know. Probably one of them has been silly and voted "Not Guilty" instead of "Guilty" because he didn't understand how the game works.
I'm not a crook*

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
Yeah, I'm gonna be straight up and mention that I used our old friend random.org again, without even realizing that howkings had selected a jury that turned out Not Guilty... :blobpensive: sorry about that one, folks. No beef with you howkings, but it would have been safer if I had actually put thought into the nomination lol.

I'll disapprove my own jury just for good measure

Approve. I envy Howkings's permanent removal from the jury pool
Interesting self-hiding strategy by a potential criminal, i appreciated it.

In the jury i nominated, the one which surprisingly voted for Not Guilty, there was you, remember everyone can see it. Disapproving.

Interesting self-hiding strategy by a potential criminal, i appreciated it.

In the jury i nominated, the one which surprisingly voted for Not Guilty, there was you, remember everyone can see it. Disapproving.
Did you forget that it was by my decision that the previous jury was disapproved?

Surely i would welcome a fellow crook such as you on the jury with me if i were on the criminal side.

The Jury has found the foreperson Guilty
Yoshi you are the next foreperson, please nominate 5 members for the jury
Reminder that 2 non-guilty votes are needed for this trial to be seen as Non-guilty
So far, there have been 2 non-guilty verdicts and 1 guilty verdict

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)