SPOILERS! Wonder Trades

I'm nearing the end of the game, so I decided with all of these Lv. 60 pokes floating around that I wouldn't get anything too game breaking. Besides a few mons that I missed on my run, I got an Adamant baby Charmander (I'm hoping for good IVs), a Jolly baby Chimchar (!!! No Iron Fists though..), and a Protean Froakie reject. Not too shabby.

Haven't posted in this thread for awhile, but wonder trade is absolutely amazing. In addition to getting all sorts of good IV pokemon, I already won the masterball three times in the lottery. Strongly recommending that you guys try the lottery every day, it is very much worth it.

So I traded a semi-perfect Chimchar I bred from the one I got previously. Got... MEWTWO WHAT WHO WOULD DO THAT

Edit: Just got a Japanese Quad-Perfect Treecko. Like. Holy poop.

Last edited:
Someone just traded me a near perfect modest larvesta (perfect IVs in HP/SAtk/SDef/Spd) holding a Charizardite Y 0_o
I love random awesome trades!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm currently trading off kangaskhan, pinsir w/ quick attack, rough skin gible w/ iron head and solar power charmander spitbacks. just got an imposter ditto, drought vulpix, totodile and a piplup!

Another Wonder Trade session late (this time sending off Gible/Gabite, Rotom and Scyther spitbacks):
- 4IVs Male Espurr;
- 3IVs Jolly Growlithe w/ Close Combat, Morning Sun and Fire Spin;
- 3IVs Drought Vulpix w/ Heat Wave, Hypnosis and Feint Attack;
- 3IVs Bold Feebas;
- 2IVs Adamant Mawile w/ Thunder Fang, Ice Fang and Fire Fang;
- Solar Power Male Charmander;
- Marvel Scale Male Dragonair.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Another Wonder Trade session late (this time sending off Gible/Gabite, Rotom and Scyther spitbacks):
- 4IVs Male Espurr;
- 3IVs Jolly Growlithe w/ Close Combat, Morning Sun and Fire Spin;
- 3IVs Drought Vulpix w/ Heat Wave, Hypnosis and Feint Attack;
- 3IVs Bold Feebas;
- 2IVs Adamant Mawile w/ Thunder Fang, Ice Fang and Fire Fang;
- Solar Power Male Charmander;
- Marvel Scale Male Dragonair.
I got a gible for a solar power charmander, whats the OT on that bad boy?

Haven't posted in this thread for awhile, but wonder trade is absolutely amazing. In addition to getting all sorts of good IV pokemon, I already won the masterball three times in the lottery. Strongly recommending that you guys try the lottery every day, it is very much worth it.
Very true. I typically have at least three numbers matching so I get a PP Max. I have also managed to get 2 perfect 5IVs from wonder trade, only downside was they had the wrong ability.

Last edited:
So yesterday I was wonder trading half a box of my spitback Beldums:

These are worth mentioning in the haul:
- 3 IV HA bulbasaur
- Snivy
- Mudkip
- 3 IV HA Nidoran (yey)
- 5 IV (imperfect) Lucario w Pokérus

my bests have been:
6 IV HA Jolly W/Outrage,Iron Head Japanese Pokerus gible
6 IV Tyrunt
4 IV Timid Charmeleon

Proof? They're normal hold items and can be traded through GTS or local.
I can confirm that you can't wonder trade megastones. I tried when I was starting a new game and clearing out anything valuable I had, and they were not able to be traded.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm early in the game, so I'm getting like 30 scatterbugs, keeping any with a modest/Timid nature and CEyes, and Wonder Trading the rest to give away the pattern. =)

I've been dumping some Friend Safari Ditto rejects over the past couple of days, so those should help. Hell, some are 3IV guys.

traded a zweilous from victory road for a 5 IV modest dieno, which i thought was kinda funny. it also has 3 elemental fangs and head smash as eggs moves though, got confused about that

I already won the masterball three times in the lottery.
that's odd, coz i got first prize and got a rare candy.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Sent in a bunch of larvitar spitbacks. Got a bunch of awful stuff, including bidoofs. I got a couple decent charmanders, 3 iv, and a 2 iv froakie. Oh, then I got a Mewtwo. Yeeeah. Needless to say, I now have GTS fodder.

But the best catch was definitely a male 5 iv Buneary. He will be the father of so many things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)