SPOILERS! Wonder Trades

After FNALLY getting my Adamant 5 IV Tough Claws Binacle, I sent all but a few off on wondertrade. There are some 1 IVs, some 2 IVs, bust mostly 3 IVs and 4 IVs and even some Adamant 4 IVs in the mix. This is what I got in return:

(let me know if you got a Binacle with the OT Spenser because that was me)

A Level 3 French Impish Zigzagoon
A level 15 mild Magikarp
A level 9 Lonely German Minun
A level 40 Bold Jynx
Two Scatterbugs, one French, one Spanish
A female Unfezant
A yellow flower Flabebe
A Japanese Pichu
A German HP/SpD Sassy Charmander with Pokerus
A Brave Def Charmander

A Pansear
A Golett holding light clay
A watchog -_-
A Spanish Lax Bulbasaur with perfect Attack
A Naive Infiltrator SpD/Speed Female Noibat

A Durant

Nothing else that's really exciting, except for a Cyndaquil :P

Last edited:
I've wonder traded over 100 Tepig over the past two days since I've been breeding first for stats and then for a shiny. Most of them have had Sucker Punch and Superpower. I've gotten some really excellent stuff including...

5 IV Japanese Eevee (which I'm now using for Masuda Method)
5 IV Japanese Furfrou (IN THE RIGHT STATS) with Hardy nature
4 IV Japanese Electrike
4 IV Japanese Vulpix with Hypnosis
2 IV Cottonee

And tons of other 2/3 IV things, plus stuff with egg moves. I've gotten so many Honedge and Froakie with good stats that I'm going to need to start releasing some...

Edit: Oh, and my favorite: A lv. 55 Japanese Luvdisc with no good stats whatsoever, transferred from the Unova region. I wonder what compelled them to bring it forward and then Wonder Trade it?

so i was wonder trading squirtles from breeding, most of them have 4-5 ivs + modest
AND
I GOT
SIX IV JAPANESE DITTO
THANK YOU BASED CLONER TACKTICLE
I LOVE YOU SO HARD
I CAN'T WAIT TO BREED STUFF FOR MY FRIEND
ABUBUBU

The other day, I wonder traded a Ditto and got a Japanese Rotom-W in return. I was really surprised by this, as I was expecting to get a Caterpie or something crappy. It was Bold Nature, too, and I wanted a defensive Rotom for my team. At this point I was really excited, but I thought that it was too good to be true. So, I decided to talk to the Judge. It had 31 IVs in everything but...Special Attack.... :P

It'll still be a good breeding partner, though, so I guess there's always that. :/

The other day, I wonder traded a Ditto and got a Japanese Rotom-W in return. I was really surprised by this, as I was expecting to get a Caterpie or something crappy. It was Bold Nature, too, and I wanted a defensive Rotom for my team. At this point I was really excited, but I thought that it was too good to be true. So, I decided to talk to the Judge. It had 31 IVs in everything but...Special Attack.... :P

It'll still be a good breeding partner, though, so I guess there's always that. :/
Think about it like this: it's one step away from a perfect Rotom should you choose to make that a breeding project of yours.

So far:
- Japanese 5IV Clauncher;
- Japanese 3IV Cottonee w/ Encore and Fake Tears;
- 2IV Adamant Torchic w/ Baton Pass;
- 3IV Modest Charmander w/ Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Outrage and Belly Drum.

Just started breeding so all I had was leftovers of a Jolly Diggersby. Soo... I gave lot's of 4IV and 3IV Jolly Bunnelbys. Hope they were checked before being dumped. ;__;

I got a Jolly Mold Breaker Pinsir w/ Quick Attack and 5IV. I am shocked because of how many bad things I've gotten. ( New hatred for Fletchlings, Bunnelbys, and Pikachus >:( )

I got a Jolly Mold Breaker Pinsir w/ Quick Attack and 5IV. I am shocked because of how many bad things I've gotten. ( New hatred for Fletchlings, Bunnelbys, and Pikachus >:( )
Don't hate Bunnelbys. Maybe there was another person breeding a competitive one like me (wishful thinking). ;___;

So I had the brilliant idea of using Wonder Trading to try and complete the Pokedex before bank, and even though I've received ~150 unique monsters, it's not worth it for that purpose. I have received some pretty good monsters too, such as a Japanese 4 IV Speed Boost Torchic (SDef was 12-13 and Satk is irrelevant, but everything else was 31).

Over all I think WT is a pretty fun way to pass the time; it's like a lottery and it feels good when you "win." I just wish more people used it "correctly," i.e. the way people in this thread use it--by sending out breeding spitbacks. I haven't been able to send out good things as I've just beat the game and only have ~5 friend codes registered as activity in that area has died down and I only just got a 3DS, but I try to send out cool thing I do have. I bred a box of Tepig from one I received via WT, so at least people were able to get a starter, but I hate sending out/receiving Fletchlings and Bunnelby (even if they are spitbacks, lol).

I got a 4IV Adamant Larvitar (HP, Atk, Def and SDef) with stealth rocks the other day.
MegaTar is my new fav mega :3
Also got a Gooey Goomy >U<

Over all I think WT is a pretty fun way to pass the time; it's like a lottery and it feels good when you "win."
You always "win" with Wonder Trade, some people just... Win betterer (that's a word now) than others ;)

Last edited:

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
A French Froakie with 5 31 IV's, everything but attack.
A Japanese Swellow with decent stats too.

On the other hand...
A Korean Zubat, obviously wild caught.

Holy shit... I'm after getting a Lv. 100 shiny timid Mewtwo from some guy (PSS says it's a girl but with Pokemon your a guy until proven otherwise) in Kyoto?
Trading it back, no one WOULDN'T want this thing so he must've miss clicked...

Welp, there's my random act of kindness for the day, now I can be mean ;L

Edit: After trading it back, he (she?) thanked me and gave me a 6IV HA Ditto! I think I deserve a cookie :x

Last edited:
I have a list of stuff I am tired of getting:
Eevees (although I did get a few 5IV ones)
Charmanders (only one or two decent ones)
Flabebes
Fletchlings (non-HA)
Honedges (I already have several perfect ones)
Froakies (see above)
Pansear/sage/pour (all have been from Santalune Forest)
Zigzagoon
Scatterbug
Furfrou

On the other hand... it's nice to get 4IV-5IV pokemon once in a while :p

31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Timid + Disable Gastly
31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Timid + Perish Song Gastly w/ Moon Ball
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 HP Ice Brave Honedge
31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 Naive HA Gible w/ Iron Head
31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Modest HA Goomy w/ Acid Armor

And numerous 4/5 IV (usually japanese) foreign parents that have kickstarted my own breeding projects.

I am so sick of DD+Outrage Adamant/Jolly and Dragon Pulse Modest/Timid 4/5IV Charmanders :(
Where's the love for mah bros Squirtle and Bulbasaur?

Down there with Feraligatr and Meganium lol. I have not seen a single competitive feraligatr. Ever.
I actually received a 4IV Adamant Japanese Totodile with Dragon Dance, Crunch, Ice Punch, and Aqua Jet. I am in love with it and it shall be a beautiful competitive Feraligatr one day...
One of the best wonder trades I've gotten.

Speaking of Scatterbugs, I love receiving and giving out Scatterbugs (mostly because I have Ocean pattern Vivillons) so I can grow my Vivillon collection!

Today I Wonder Traded spitbacks from Kangaskhan breeding. Results:
- 5IVs Eevee w/ Wish;
- 5IVs Trapinch;
- 4IVs Timid Abra;
- Meditite w/ Drain Punch, Psycho Cut and Bullet Punch.

I actually received a 4IV Adamant Japanese Totodile with Dragon Dance, Crunch, Ice Punch, and Aqua Jet. I am in love with it and it shall be a beautiful competitive Feraligatr one day...
One of the best wonder trades I've gotten.

Speaking of Scatterbugs, I love receiving and giving out Scatterbugs (mostly because I have Ocean pattern Vivillons) so I can grow my Vivillon collection!
You lucky...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)