World Cup of 1v1 IV - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my 1v1 family. It's me Joker, hi ^^. I was just informed that I will not be apart of 1v1 World Cup again. The West Coast team has told they do not want me on the team at all. Whether it is dislike, favoritism, or whatever the case may be I suppose I will apologize for not being perfect in your eyes.
Back in 2012 I was introduced to this community and everyone I've met became my family for better or worse. Although I am currently dealing with very dire issues, ex. being homeless. I thoroughly enjoy being able to escape with you all.

"We are all equals - West Moto // No one wants you"​

I never truly get to experience world cup, you would think by now I would be used to it lol. But I digress. I may be the most accomplished "west" talent technically but there always seems to be some drama aura that follows me. I only wish to have fun with others and enjoy life together as we all should. For those who were looking forward to seeing me compete and battle against me, I am sorry it's not in the cards. I do hope everyone have a great time with 1v1wc and makes new memories. <3

To any other team who want help I am ready and willing to help. Although it would be fair of me to want to see West do poorly for how they treated me and for how they view me as an issue, I wish them the best in their quest to win World Cup. And please no hate reflect bad upon them for a decision they have made. So whatever thegeneration, format, support or anything you need, I am there. <3

- Joker

DEG

we tangle endlessly
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello my 1v1 family. It's me Joker, hi ^^. I was just informed that I will not be apart of 1v1 World Cup again. The West Coast team has told they do not want me on the team at all. Whether it is dislike, favoritism, or whatever the case may be I suppose I will apologize for not being perfect in your eyes.
Back in 2012 I was introduced to this community and everyone I've met became my family for better or worse. Although I am currently dealing with very dire issues, ex. being homeless. I thoroughly enjoy being able to escape with you all.

"We are all equals - West Moto // No one wants you"​

I never truly get to experience world cup, you would think by now I would be used to it lol. But I digress. I may be the most accomplished "west" talent technically but there always seems to be some drama aura that follows me. I only wish to have fun with others and enjoy life together as we all should. For those who were looking forward to seeing me compete and battle against me, I am sorry it's not in the cards. I do hope everyone have a great time with 1v1wc and makes new memories. <3

To any other team who want help I am ready and willing to help. Although it would be fair of me to want to see West do poorly for how they treated me and for how they view me as an issue, I wish them the best in their quest to win World Cup. And please no hate reflect bad upon them for a decision they have made. So whatever thegeneration, format, support or anything you need, I am there. <3

- Joker
download (11).jpeg

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
YAHALLO AND NYANPASU 1v1 DWELLERS. I CONDUCTED THE 100% UNBIASED IMMACULATE BW 1v1 PLAYER POWER RANKINGS WITH THE HELP OF ThatCabbageGuy stableprince569 AND Poison Adhesive. HERE ARE THE RESULTS!

1594904699241.png

#1 SolarflareRo 9.25
#2 DEG 8.625
#3 neomon 8
#3 Kaif 8
#5 Stableprince569 7.75
#6 Freddy Kyogre 7.5
#7 Poison Adhesive 6.875
#8 Simbo 6.5625
#9 LRXC 6
#10 Gym Socks 5.875
#10 wanony 5.875
#12 power 5.25
#13 ima 5
#14 Sanshokuinsumireko 4.125

wc teams sorted by best bw to worst should probably look like this

#1 East Europe (Solar, neo)
#2 Asia (Deg, Kaif)
#3 South Europe (Stable)
#4 CONE (Freddy)
#5 Northwest Europe (PA, Simbo, wanony)
#6 US Central (LRXC, Sanshokuin)
#7 US West (Gym Socks, ima)
#8 US East (power)

ADIOS BROTHERS

Just wanna tell people anyone can beat anyone on their day and taking any trying to make sense of most rankings extremely objectively is like trying to talk to a dead fish.

It's still fun to see these though, a bit of fun and banter is alright- in retrospect I don't want to discourage people from having some fun. After all, At the end of the day people will show their true potential

Asia will be waiting for you all in the World Cup.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
As a reminder to everyone, there are both good and bad ways to be competitive. The case today was definitely one of the bad ones- Warnings have been issued to the parties involved, and we hopefully won't be seeing any more arguments of that sort here. If it proves to be necessary, I will not hesitate to lock this thread indefinitely and/or infract people, please keep that in mind as you post from this point onwards.

Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)