World Cup of 1v1 V - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LRXC

ADV 1v1 Pioneer
is a Community Contributor
ok so listen.... we all know im an amazing artist that rivals lei (cap)
and I wanted to show my skills off for all to see. now its clear to say LRXC loves avalugg, so i took that concept and rolled with it...
with other users like DEG trying to make everything be a cat i took inspiration from his passion and combined the two aspects
View attachment 351309

~its safe to say this master piece is one of a kind. trust me, im as modest and humble as they come... and can assure you this is all meant for good fun and not a way to get out of debt... but am taking offers Rosa be alert for kyubit transactions ;)
WHY IN THE FUCK DID YOU CURSE AVALUGG LIKE THIS

Tol

Retirement house
" On another note, after a shocking influx in signups for South Europe, discussions were had in both the 1v1 Discord as well as between the 1v1 TD team and South Europe's Captain candidates, where it was ultimately agreed upon that South Europe is no longer in as dire of a position as the Census would have previously led us to believe. "
I have an idea
why dont we replace every instance of South Europe in that sentence with Cone and see what happens @ rosa @ boat @ deg
#giveussouthdeg

" On another note, after a shocking influx in signups for South Europe, discussions were had in both the 1v1 Discord as well as between the 1v1 TD team and South Europe's Captain candidates, where it was ultimately agreed upon that South Europe is no longer in as dire of a position as the Census would have previously led us to believe. "
I have an idea
why dont we replace every instance of South Europe in that sentence with Cone and see what happens @ rosa @ boat @ deg
#giveussouthdeg
Based_Department_Thumbnail (1).jpg

Not sure where to start, at this point it should be the "Free Bingo Space". Joker isn't picked for West's world cup team. I first off want to thank everyone who has shown their support for me over the years. (The last one most recently) Seeing your support always makes my day. Even if sometimes I can be an ass who shouldn't deserve it.

To the members of west coast, most of the time a bunch of you get backlash during world cup for calls made you had no say in. For that I am sorry. For those of you who know who you are, you know I'll always be in your corner. If you are on the side that opposes any relations with me, you have your reasons. Sorry for being so anonymous with names, I don't want to have hate shown towards others. I know sometimes, well a lot of the times my intentions may mean well, but I always find my way to chaos...sorta my comfort in life sadly. There was 1 person I did want to mention by name though. Elo Bandit you've always been real with me, and an amazing person. I hope you can find a way to go positive this wc. <3

World Cup has been a tour I've never really gotten the chance to experience. And being on showdown since 2012, that's saying a lot lol. I'd be lying to you if I said that every year I got my hopes up. "Next year for sure!" "Keep your head up!" "We love you Joker" "#FreeJoker" its these little things I see that always keep me coming back each year hoping, that maybe this year will be the one. I am so thankful for everyone, yes even those who dislike me. I hope I can make all of you proud one day. If one needs help I guess you can say my schedule was just freed up. Best of luck to everyone and have a great world cup! - Joker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)