World Cup: South Africa 2010 - Paul and Spain win!

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
unbelievable display by germany, awesome!

congratulations, the much better TEAM won, well deserved

argentina played really badly, just a bunch of soloing players

team > individualists

4:0 :)

Pirika

O boxeador revolucionário
is an Artist Alumnus
Excellent game!!
Hope Germany win this WC! This is the best german squad I've ever seen.

Excellent game!!
Hope Germany win this WC! This is the best german squad I've ever seen.
Just remember that on the three World Cups that Germany won, they weren't favorites in any of them.

Once against the legendary Hungary of Puskas, once against the brillant Total Football Dutch side, and that one in 1990 against Argentina at the finals.

Been calling on Germany to win the cup after they mauled their opponents in their first game. Amazing team play each time has gotten them this far.
However, they most likely got Spain ahead and though I want Germany to win, Spain would be the favorites. It'd be fun if Uruagay beat the Netherlands though hehe.

GERMANY
GERMANY
GERMANY
This!

After England, Argentina and probably Spain, Germany had/will have by far the most difficult way in this tournament so far, but yet they scored 4 goals in every game against a "big" opponent (and Australia xD).

vgj, I'm so proud to be German right now =D

Pirika

O boxeador revolucionário
is an Artist Alumnus
Just remember that on the three World Cups that Germany won, they weren't favorites in any of them.

Once against the legendary Hungary of Puskas, once against the brillant Total Football Dutch side, and that one in 1990 against Argentina at the finals.
Rigth now the only team strong enough to beat Germany is Spain, but I think the german squad is still better. Holland squad is good but nothing compared to 74 or 78 when they reached the finals and Uruguay doesn't stand a chance.
Of course, everything can happen in football, but Germany really deserves the World Cup title.

But that is exactly my point: neither of their victories so far happened when the Germans deserved to win the World Cup. Maybe they can do it now, and win when they really deserve to. But if Netherlands were to win from Germany, that would be a really nice payback from 1974, since now the germans deserve to win a lot more than Netherlands do.

Uruguay misses a lot of playes against the Netherlands. Suárez is suspended (got only one match, which is great). Lodeiro broke a bone in his leg and is one the plane to Amsterdam. Godín was already injured and not sure to make it. Lugano might make it, but also might not make it. Fucile is suspended (second yellow card) and also has a concussion.

4-4-2

------------Abreu-----Cavani------------
-----------------Forlán------------------
---------A Pereira-----Arevalo-----------
-----------------Pérez------------------
--Scotti--Victorino--Cácares--M Pereira--
----------------Muslera-----------------

I hate Germany.. and I don't even know why. But for as long as I can remember.. I've never liked them. Oh yeah.. DUTCH!!!

Btw.. I hate the American commentator. Sadly I have to hear his ridiculous comments all game. gl Spain, FINISH THE BALL.

Anyone going to watch Spain-Paraguay? David Villa is a beast and I think Torres will get his first goal today. Spain is going all the way.

Uruguay misses a lot of playes against the Netherlands. Suárez is suspended (got only one match, which is great). Lodeiro broke a bone in his leg and is one the plane to Amsterdam. Godín was already injured and not sure to make it. Lugano might make it, but also might not make it. Fucile is suspended (second yellow card) and also has a concussion.

4-4-2

------------Fernandez-----Cavani------------
-----------------Forlán------------------
---------A Pereira-----Arevalo-----------
-----------------Pérez------------------
--Scotti--Victorino--Cáceres--M Pereira--
----------------Muslera-----------------

Tabarez usually puts Abreu at the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)