wow it's been half a decade

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I know right. What happened to us... do you even still use MSN? I hope you're good too lol. You live in ACT right. I'm still around Sydney yeah. What are you heading up here for and when?
I've been on msn like once in the last year. Add my facebook boy, I use that on a daily basis lol. Still in the ACT (for now), but man oh man so much has changed in the past few years in my life. I'm almost like a different person even though a lot of made me who I was back then has stayed intact. So much to catch up on, I'm curious to see how your post school life has been treating you bro! And I'm coming up next weekend (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) for Future Music Festival! Probably be staying close to Bondi/The City with some of the girls and a few mates, so feel free to come say hi, maybe come clubbing! It's my 20th birthday on the Sunday too so that'd make a good birthday present :heart:

Almost 6 years ago I got an infraction from DM telling me to lurk more and I haven't stopped taking his advice since.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
good to see an old face man

i always think about the users i was bffs with that just dropped off the face of the planet: Ugly_Duckling, mystica, Exploding Bears, etc. you are all missed!

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
i really do hate tennis

It's gonna be so weird in a few years when my join date is older than some members :(

guys let's all quit

QUITTING C ULT

good to see an old face man

i always think about the users i was bffs with that just dropped off the face of the planet: Ugly_Duckling, mystica, Exploding Bears, etc. you are all missed!

/me pluck a single hair from jritos's bunghole

The only reason I'm still here is because I have nothing better to do.

Almost 6 years ago I got an infraction from DM telling me to lurk more and I haven't stopped taking his advice since.
1.1K posts... TRY HARDER

I've been on msn like once in the last year. Add my facebook boy, I use that on a daily basis lol. Still in the ACT (for now), but man oh man so much has changed in the past few years in my life. I'm almost like a different person even though a lot of made me who I was back then has stayed intact. So much to catch up on, I'm curious to see how your post school life has been treating you bro! And I'm coming up next weekend (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) for Future Music Festival! Probably be staying close to Bondi/The City with some of the girls and a few mates, so feel free to come say hi, maybe come clubbing! It's my 20th birthday on the Sunday too so that'd make a good birthday present :heart:
lol Future Music Festival... I was considering going but nah everybody's plans changed and whatnot.

Also tbh, I've never personally got the appeal of clubbing. Been there a few times but I guess it isn't really for me. I prefer bars or even house parties lol.

I don't mean this in a bad way, but it's also funny how little Smogon has changed since I first joined!

Or maybe because all the changes have been gradual that I never noticed them, but I was thinking back to when I first joined, and considering how long ago it was, things weren't THAT different (from the perspective of a poster on the forums, obviously it was different in other ways, like with Dusclops, Claydol, Rhydon, Magneton and Regice being in OU when I first started playing NetBattle lol).

smogon meeting for every single member that has been active for the last 7 years. we can do it in my house

by the way,
this is a good thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)