wow it's been half a decade

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
juniorrrr you make me so nostalgic for years ago, especially #rabidus where you, mootles, jumpluff, katya and i (plus other wayward stragglers) would all hang out and thrive in our own little perfect split channel. :3
??????????????????????????????????????????????

-half

We now live in a bizarro world where I am 20 and not 10

Typing that out really hits me hard with that reality, this shit is too crazy.

Keep on trucking jr

sup junior, it's puggy here (if you remember me, iirc it has been a while since we last talked)

from pojo to shoddy battle to smogon to team ocn to irc, it's been quite the ride. I certainly get a reminder every time I browse the social boards and see a whole clump of badged users who I don't recognize in the slightest. Still, I've had some great experiences and made a bunch of friends so I'm very thankful for that.

time certainly flies

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
member #634 reporting in

remember when Smogon was so new that we were ranked not on year of join, or even month, but member #? And it was right there in our fucking postbit

shit man, now THOSE were the days

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
We used to talk all the time :( anyway what a blast from the past...I hope all is well with your life man, I'll have to catch up with you if I'm headed up your way sometime in the near future, are you still around Sydney?

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
If there is one thing I have learned in my 5 years here it is that makiri is cute

and so is 1D
I'm cuter than zerowing, you can take my word for it.

And yes, 1D is so fucking cute right. Liam Zayn bromance is life.

-long post-
I don't think we started off on a bad foot actually. You even invited me to #space and we had many decent conversations. And you introduced me to so many wonderful musicians/artists/bands that I still listen to to this day and be like "omg how's dak doing?"

But then thundak started trending. Oh man... what a painful era hahahaha. That's when we fell out I think.

I'm glad we all that drama has ended and we talked it out and resolved it, and that we talk pretty often now even though it's always about tennis hahaha.

luv ya lots even though we disagree on so many things and get into heated arguments often. We are both stubborn fucks hahaha.

i fahkin love ya jr
luv ya slut

heh, jr's gone all emotional... You've changed a lot over the 3 years or so since we met, and it's good to see you where you're at today, sritos!
Yeah, I guess you can say I've finally found myself after those dark years and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love where I am and who I am, and I hope you do as well!

lol sentimental bitch

remember that time gouki and i...
You guys were fucks though... always messing with me, like why... always made me so sad.

jr sup my man

this is the thread you were looking for hahah: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3462638

needless to say I know what you mean. shits cray
yeah jackal beat you to it already
member #634 reporting in

remember when Smogon was so new that we were ranked not on year of join, or even month, but member #? And it was right there in our fucking postbit

shit man, now THOSE were the days
I'll have a look through it soon. Luv ya, jackal.

And I quoted you three together cause you guys were part of the older generation of smogon who I got to know as I became more active in #smogon, in particular DM who never joined the splinters. Thought I'd mention a few others like cloud vincent jumpman etc. goddamn who else...

Esepcially Vincent btw. He kept #smogon alive :) I hope he sees this lol.

Lol, junior my man, I feel ya on this one. Ive put up with so much pointless shit in the 5 years ive been here. It's pointless, but at the same time, it's funny how some people don't drop shit from 3 years ago too. A lot of us feel like you do haha.
oh trust me I'm guilty too. Sometimes I see a particular person on IRC who I shall not name and I'm just hatin' on them in my mind but I guess that's what happens when things are left unresolved mostly because we never really talked or were close anyway, unlike say dak and I.

And this was back in like 2007 or something lol.

-long post-
yeah I have quite a few attachments from so long ago who I don't see often anymore. Only puggy is still around.

And yeah, 4-5 years is a hell of a long time, especially for people our age. I mean, that's like a quarter of our life right there lol. Damn...

and lol SC. How easy was that shit? I remember thinking about you during my exams too and that was like 4 years ago, jesus.

You're a beautiful woman, jumpluff. I haven't had a heart-to-heart talk with you in so long, so I'm just gonna say I hope you're doing well, and I hope you're making the right choices for yourself and nobody else, and I hope you are confident now (or at least getting there) and I hope you love yourself for who you are. BORN THIS WAY BABY.

5 year anniversary master race reporting in
<3 miss you lots. All those times in irc Mafia where we'd always cheat with paul lol.

-long post-
The glory days of #rabidus hahahaha. We were so tight and it was probably my favourite channel. moot and I would talk about the gayest things (literally) back then too when nobody was around.

FISHY OH MY GOD I JUST REMEMBERED THANK YOU FOR PLAYING THE VIOLIN FOR ME ON MY BIRTHDAY OMG I'M TEARING UP JUST TYPING THIS OH MY GOD I JUST REMEMBERED LIKE RIGHT NOW.

omg why

why?!?!?!?!

And yes, we could meet any time now. I plan on travelling for a year around the US (if ur lucky hehe) or Europe after I finish uni and save up. It would be so amazing to see certain people on smogon.

and I ain't no boy anymore. I'm a man. A real man.

??????????????????????????????????????????????
Az how did I forget to mention you in my post too? Luv ya, lad.

oh man #rab :)))) i miss irc sometimes

and then i get on and remember why i left
haha I know right. I still go on for certain people though. Maybe I should start adding internet peeps on facebook cause otherwise I think I'll just lose contact with people like you. :(

-half

We now live in a bizarro world where I am 20 and not 10

Typing that out really hits me hard with that reality, this shit is too crazy.

Keep on trucking jr
lol yeah it's insane. I seriously want to meet you and chronicles one day. Even though I give you so much shit, I love you bro and I wouldn't have it any other day.

And besides, we're like almost next door so I better see you in the next couple/few years.

-big ass picture-
of course I remember you. Back in the days even before this. :) Do you remember TBH? I think he sent me a PM recently, only just got it when I logged on here like yesterday too lol.

it's been a long, long time

young max is probably done with college and working a posh job by now
he should form/reform/stick with his band and become a musician. I will be his biggest stan ever.

I don't break any COPPA restrictions anymore.
stay forever cute, moi.

We used to talk all the time :( anyway what a blast from the past...I hope all is well with your life man, I'll have to catch up with you if I'm headed up your way sometime in the near future, are you still around Sydney?
I know right. What happened to us... do you even still use MSN? I hope you're good too lol. You live in ACT right. I'm still around Sydney yeah. What are you heading up here for and when?

junior

is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
oh and I love my alpha ruiners and ocn-ers and brofessionals as well.

Especially you scofield you massive slut <3

oh I know you didn't say anything but I wanna mention you anyway, katya, cause i love u tied most of all internet people I have ever met. <3
you just don't make me feel nostalgic yet so I neglected you from OP. hopefully it never happens too :D

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hmm..

It is kinda weird to think I could actually visit mm2001 on a Singapore flight stopover (had to find some other word than layover) now.

Though this is kinda breaking a promise to myself to stop being shocked about how old I suddenly have become, on account of how I dont think it is likely to ever stop for the rest of my life unless I make the decision not to do that anymore. It kinda snuck it because this seems more like it is being shocked about how old other people have suddenly become.

Also sup captain.

junior

Hmm..

It is kinda weird to think I could actually visit mm2001 on a Singapore flight stopover (had to find some other word than layover) now.

Though this is kinda breaking a promise to myself to stop being shocked about how old I suddenly have become, on account of how I dont think it is likely to ever stop for the rest of my life unless I make the decision not to do that anymore. It kinda snuck it because this seems more like it is being shocked about how old other people have suddenly become.

Also sup captain.
omg this is the one thing I feared most about posting this: I didn't want to make ancient people feel even older. :( Just kidding! If you're still in your 20s, you're still youthful. Hope you're living life, Hip. :D

Love you hip. Forever co-captain of the oceans. :)

FINALLY GOD
lol omg why did you have to tell me mods can see post edits. Fucks sake, don't judge my incoherentness az cookie supermods admins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)