WSC Megathread & Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

First Spriting post for a contest ^_^!
Seriously, I don't know if it fits the criteria, but here's my entry. It may not be the best, but oh well, I won't become better if I don't try.

The Statue of Deliberty.
Yes it's a God awful joke, but I don't think it's bad for a first attempt at spriting. I did have to scratch basically everything but the head.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
WSC #41 is over. Expect the polling thread within the next few days!

WSC #42 now begins.

WSC #42

Theme: "Disguises - Reprise" - Disguise a Pokemon, correctly following the rules this time! [I.E. Not week 7]

Sprite Example:

Helpful Resources:
Spriting Incognito

This WSC will end on the 27th June at 20:00 GMT+0

I picked Sudowoodo for this because he is always imitating things. Except since he has stood around in pokemon games for so long he has become binary like Porygon-Z and lost his head (yikes!) but it's still floating around somewhere.

EDIT: BynineB has said that this is a fusion but it really isn't because all I did was "recolor" the 'neck' pixels clear, I did not even move the head from where it was so the sprite is the same height as the original Sudowoodo. Just like in the article where Raichu's circle had to be removed, I had to replace Sudo's neck with a clear one, it's all part of the disguise =]

EDIT2: Okay if that sprite doesn't count here is another that keeps Sudowoodo's outline:

Um, just wanted to note.. a lot of these sprites aren't disguises, they're fusions. Especially Yadoking, awesomeguy123, Lumin, and Ulysess. Some look very nice but you've chopped parts off and all that...

Bronzor want to be part of the Generation V hype because no one cared about them last generation. Bronzor: "Everyone likes Gear because they're pure Steel, but noo, Steel/Psychic had to already be taken, at least we have good abilities that only give us 1 weakness, unlike Gear's useless dumb abilities that don't even do anything most of the time, hmph!"

I didn't see any submission limit, if theres a problem let me know.

Drifblim the baloon

Beldum as spiritomb (really not an extra part, just some sort of veil :P But if you think it's too fusion-y let me know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)