WSC Megathread ~ Week 14 - Dark of the Moon: It All Ends

Is it too late to enter the contest?
Monday the 11th is the last day to submit. Entries should all be submitted before Noon (12:00) GMT -7. At that time (approximatley), a new contest will ensue.

Edit: The reason for Miltank as opposed to Tauros or Afro-Bull are relevance. You never here of "Bullboys", or "Bullboys and Indians" or the "Dallas Bullboys". I know for certain I'm not gonna' go watch "Bullboys and Aliens", that's for sure. :p

Cowboys & Aliens... DING! *Que lightbulb above my head* just wait a few minutes.

Edit: Behold... THE ALIEN COW!!! *Dum dum duuuuum*
~Todris052
Final Submission
A teeeny little off topic... well, it's a combination of aliens and cows, both which you see a lot in the Wild West. I think.
Oh, yeah: made of Deoxys (Attack and Defence), Miltank, Elgyem, and Butterfree.

Move over CowBoys, we got BoarDudes
~Ice-cold Claws
Final Submission
Used: Emboar body (general body shape), Honchkrow hat (cowboy hat), upside-down Miltank ears (collar), BW Hiker (cowboy boots).

Heeeeeeeere's Master Win! Haven't been on smogon in a while. Anyways, I decided to go with a cactus cowboy!
Pokemons used: Seismitoad, Miltank, Maractus, and Lombre.

WOOT! More contestants!

Please make sure your sprites are all transparent and in a 96 x 96 frame.

I think most of you got it already, but there's 1 or 2 out there that I think exceed or don't meet the size.

Trouble in town?
Not while Sheriff Scrafty and his trusty revolver, McFeesh, are around

Used Scrafty, Mismagius (edited the hat a bit), Simisage and Lopunny's colors
... oh and Ramoraid

O_O I dont stand a chance. that Sheriff is amazing. He needs a belt, though. All proper an such.

EDIT: is there anyone who DIDNT use a hat? so far we have Ludicolo, Lombre, Honchcrow, and MIsmagius. any others?... MURKROW

Well, guess I can throw mine in. Didn't turn out as awesome as I would've liked, but then again... nothing does. Everyone else seems to have done cowboys so I went and made a native american buffalo chief instead.

~elcheeso
Final submission

Lets see... I used tauros, machamp, volcarona, braviary, gardevoir (heavily scratched) and miltank tails for the bow.

.....That sounds like a description to fit my cactus cowboy... Are you refferring to my creation? Cause I don't think mine looks bad.
I believe he's reffering to his own, but try to keep small things like this in VMs and PMs as to keep the thread clear.

ANYWAYS, all the entrants so far look great, and I can't wait to see who wins. As a friendly reminder ALL ENTRIES ARE DUE BY TOMMOROW (July 11th) AT NOON (12:00 PM GMT-7). Tommorow is the beginning of review week. Everyone who participates will be able to comment, question, and criticize WSC and it's themes / entrants / judging, etc. Think of it this way; you guys can relax and get your free Slurpees from 7-Eleven! :D

Also; Week 12 will be the only one since the last judging / polls to be judged and voted for in attempts to get this more organized. Now that we're down two judges (with 1 returning in a while), I'm making my best attempts to help out and clean up a bit. Sorry for those who worked so diligently in those weeks, but we'll give opputrunities to resubmit those sprites in the future, as well as a fun mix on themes to lighten the mood and reconcile for the past. Thanks to everyone for participating and understanding.

~ToastTyrant13

~blastoiseboy19
~DL13
~elcheeso
~Ice-cold Claws
~Master Win
~Roomert

~suntt123

~ToastTyrant13
~Todris052

Well, good job to everyone who participated this week! As you see, all the entrants are gathered and ready to judge, so we'll try to have the results up as soon as possible. In order to get re-organized (and to prepare for a HUGE..."surprise" for next week's contest), we're going through with the contest->contest->contest->review week schedule, so of course that means...
WEEK 12 CLOSED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Week 13
~*~Review Week~*~
This is the time to sit back, relax, and post your thoughts and opinions. Got ideas for a future theme? Have any questions on how judging works? Thoughts on future participation and entries? Wanna' know what appeals to the judges and what makes us vommit? Throw it out there, it's review week!​

"Contrast"
Make a fusion of Type A pokemon to create a Type B pokemon
Whereby A/B is Fire/Ice, Fire/Water, Flying/Ground or Ghost/Normal, judges take your pick on whichever you fancy.
So it would be like, Make a fusion of Ghost-type pokemon to create a Normal-type pokemon
And then I fuse Gastly, Golett and Drifloon to create a random fat pink thing resembling Jigglypuff.
Get it?

Wanna' know what appeals to the judges and what makes us vommit? Throw it out there, it's review week!
Yeah, I'd like to know...what exactly do judges look out for? Creativity? Colors? Presentation?

I would say something along the lines of "Create a real life animal with Pokemon NOT based off that animal (i.e no bull Tauros, no cow Milktank, etc).
Oh yeah, what flavor slurpee did you guys get? I got Bluberry, Blue Raspberry and Alienade mixed together :D

EDIT: You spelled my name wrong. It's blastoiseBOY19

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)