WSC Megathread ~ Week 14 - Dark of the Moon: It All Ends

Man i STILL havent started. im taking a summer camp at a local college (a kids on campus program, not as a college student) and it eats up all my time (along with modern warfare 2... :D) so i might not enter due to too much competition.

Oh yeah, tt13, you spelled Hogwarts wrong. DISGRACE!

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
working on one using the left-to-right diagonal slant (ttar, gengar, mewtwo)

prepare for nightmares

EDIT: progress so far:

Nice work Interwebs! Good use with the gengar eyes! It looks like it will be some sort of evil experiment gone wrong when it's done. And that's good BTW.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH need an idea... just one little idea... ill go for... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH gawd how are you guys this creative?

EDIT: funny how much inspiration one can get from a few minutes of staring at nine puctures. unfortunately im not using my fave poke (hydreigon)but i do have this... its a WIP by the way.

which one should i use? i prefer #2, but thats just my opinion. C&C? its supposed to be a dementor/decepticon or something... A DEMENTORCON!

blastoiseboy19: I'd say 3, but I think the left "wing" needs to be moved closer to the shoulder since it sort of looks attached to his arm atm.

Anyway, finally decided on which pic I wanted to use. Here's my tribute to wizard Hitler.

~elcheeso
Final submission

Might be forgetting some of the sprites I used, but the original three were from the right column (darkrai, mewtwo, giratina) + honchkrow and a small side of haunter, along with a crapload of trainer sprites.

Going to pass on making up a story for the sprite though, even if I do end up the odd one out.

Final Submission
I used Tyranitar, Mewtwo and Gengar, along with Dusknoir and Dragonite.

Edit: Changes the head crest thing. Hopefully it's better!

LOL dude it looks hilariously AWESOME. That should definitely get most humorous out of anything. Although the two purple things on its head crest look a little awkward... But other than that, it looks funny. In a good way of course.

Wow Romeert that is excellent. Agreeing w/ Master Win up there about the two purple sausages on the forehead though. o_O indeed
...Wait is that a face on the belly? OH NO MY IDEAZ

Oh yeah, that inspires me....Next time I'll work on being most humorous. Must be fun to make a humorous sprite XD

Aw ya, new WSC tomorrow guyz! But if it is going to happen tomorrow, then when will we know who the winner is for this week's contest?

I think everyone is now going for most numerous next week. Oh and my previous sprite is now my final submission. I'll add a backstory later on today, bu the basic outline is that voldemort, while still incapacitated and unable, he sends the dementors to find suitable hosts to once again rule. After millennia of searching, they come across another universe; similar to the one they had scoured before, but one minor difference... The decepticons. Now blending magic and technology, they plan to conquer. And this time... They will. Not. Fail.

Oops accidental backstory completion. Derp.

Since everybody appears to be done with their sprites, and everybody wants to see what we have goin' this week, I'll go ahead and close this week. I'll have this weeks contest up in just a bit, I need to talk to Dogfish first, so until then, good luck to all Competitors of Week 14! :D
Week Closed

When will we know who won this week's contest? Just wanted to know.
If we get all the reffing in quickly, it shouldn't be more than a day or two before we get the polls up. In this case, the Winner of Week 14 will be anounced next week, when this week's contest is over. Same for Week 15, and so on. Basicly, the winners of the previous week & the theme of the current week will be announced on the same day.

Edit: Just sent a message to Dogfish, new week should be up any minute now! :D

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Dogfish has just shifted the contest to me, so I'll be taking care of WSC from now on. Because of this (as well as ALOT of broken links and missing weeks), a new WSC thread is in the making. Also, I'll be sending out the entries for Reffing once I get the new thread situated. Also, consider the upcoming contest as Week 1, and we can count this (Week 14) as Week 0 (for lack of a better name). Stay tuned, and be ready for a new Contest! :D

damn blast bugger and blow. i didn't even realise a new competiton was on >.> and i can't use my spriting computer :/ i suppose i will just wait for next time, oh, and thanks for most humorous ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)