WSC Megathread ~ Week 14 - Dark of the Moon: It All Ends

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
After many delays (All my fault), we finally can bring you week 6, but first:

• The Hall of fame is under construstion!
  • Themes will slowly become more complex, but we are still moving back into the normal flow of things.
  • The comments I've done after sprites may be added. Other judges will be free to do the same.
  • Judges will soon be giving a clearer definition of Concept and Execution, and saying what gives a higher score!

Now then...

Week 6
Theme: Under the Sea!
Make a Fusion or Retype to make a Pokémon which looks like it would be found in the water.

Good Luck!

This Week closes Saturday the 30th April, at 8 PM GMT.​

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
For future reference, please don't make 'reservation posts' as it were. Kinda spammy.

Please use a 96 x 96 canvas. :p Also, if it's your final submission, could you put it in the same format as mine and Rittercat's? Thanks!

These stupid school computers won't let me post images or copy / paste efficently, so I'll edit Final Submission onto a previous post.

Please use a 96 x 96 canvas. :p Also, if it's your final submission, could you put it in the same format as mine and Rittercat's? Thanks!

These stupid school computers won't let me post images or copy / paste efficently, so I'll edit Final Submission onto a previous post.
~Dhjona
Final Submission

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Week 4 will be up as soon as I can get it up (Probably tomorrow, look around at 6 PM GMT).

Keeping this open for another week due to lack of activity and due to the late start. This week will close on May 7th, 8 PM GMT.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Further posts without significant contributions will be deleted on sight. If you have qualms about the frequency of the polls, please suggest a better alternative at the next review week (which will be in three weeks' time).

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
even though i myself would rather see the polls get out quicker, the judges are doing all of this in their free time, and have no real reason to do so. the only reason they do it is because they like doing so (i think?), and if you keep complaining chances are they won't enjoy it a lot more.

I don't know what led me to think a Snubbull head was a suitable starting point for this task. I just....

And I can't be the only one who used to think jellyfish stings were electric shocks back when I was younger, right?

"These Pokemon have stingers laced with poison. They are known for clogging and destroying power plants."

This doesn't directly relate to the contest at hand, but will we ever see the results of weeks 41 and after from way-back-when? Or if they're already up, could somebody please direct me to them?

Kinda late but I thought I'd throw in my half-arsed attempt to get the number of entries up a little. :O

Go merchamp!

~Elcheeso

Final submission, rawr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)